STRAIGHT FORWARD AUTO REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight forward auto repair
There may be more specific results for "straight forward auto repair"
For more specific results for "straight forward auto repair"
Showing 26-50 of 77,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight forward auto repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Merchant's Tire, NTB The TBC Corporation TERRORISM To Extort $Money$ From Customer's Sterling, VA. ( Loudoun County, Virginia Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchant's Tire, NTB Nationwide

American Tow Force Predatory Towing Extortionists Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Force Pinellas Park, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Autoloss Great company - Until you ask for a refund Clackamas Oregon Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Inspection: Autoloss Clackamas, Oregon

Apr 20 2017
American Honda Honda decided to Screw Over a customer with Cancer Honda of Fife Dealership Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: American Honda Nationwide

Performance Teknique CBM-3 Digital Power Capacitor exploded! Internet
Author: Stockton, California Auto Audio Electronics: Performance Teknique Internet

Apr 20 2017
Precision Tune Bad Service Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune

Apr 20 2017
Budget Car Rental Scammy employees defrauding early return credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Allstate Charged me an early termination fee when they stated that they would not San Diego Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Auto Repair Service: Allstate Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Maryland Speed Marylandspeed.com Marylandspeed Slow shipping nd horrible customer service at Maryland Speed Hollywood Maryland Author: Colorado Auto Parts: Maryland Speed Hollywood, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Talaton Group Herb Trotter Michelle Trotter wife credit repair company. raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Business Consultants: Talaton Group Herb Trotter raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Computer Services of Brevard Replaced good Windows 10 disc with Windows 8 disc that shuts down Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Computer Services of Brevard Melbourne, Florida

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

Apr 20 2017
Glory auto sales Sales immobile cars Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Junk Dealers: Glory auto sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

46, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 20 2017
Marietta Toyota Trying to Get me to Commit Forgery Marietta Georgia All i want is my money Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Marietta Toyota Marietta, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
Chris Pallante Chris Pallante New York New York Author: Alabama Shoe Repair: Chris Pallante New York, New York

Apr 19 2017
United Nissan Illegal!! Bad Business!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: United Nissan Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina