STRAIGHT TALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk
There may be more specific results for "straight talk "
For more specific results for "straight talk "
Showing 1-25 of 5,362 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight talk "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
American Cancer Society Florida American Cancer Society American Cancer Society Fla may have subjected fundraiser guest unknowingly using a caterer with a record of unsanitary food preparation. Boca Raton Nationwide Your silence is damning Author: Palm Coast, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: American Cancer Society Florida Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
TV Scout Antenna The run a huge ad on Facebook about how great this antenna is and how it works better than any cable company out there. It's a joke cause I didn't even receive my antenna at all and you can not get a live person to talk to it's all by mail or by emails only. This company is for the birds and it's a huge scam Internet Author: Fullerton, California Cable Companies: TV Scout Antenna Internet

Jul 06 2017
American dream home improvement Hard to get someone to talk to. Or call back. Keep changing the price to be paid after it was agreed upon. Did fix the problems to the roof they replaced but messed it up again when putting gutters on. Never inspect work. Had talked to the BBB at first the only reason they responded to us. Now problems again Downers, Grove,IL Illinois Author: Kansas city, Kansas Roofing Companies: American dream home improvement Downers, Grove,IL, Illinois

Jul 05 2017
Saffer & Company Saffer & Company Health Inspection reports on their listed prefered Caterer Crystal Bay Caterers Internet
Your silence is damning Author: Palm Coast, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Saffer & Company Internet

Jul 05 2017
Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Author: Decatur, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Straight talk Decatur , Illinois

Jul 02 2017
Tegntre celedon skinse Beaute wrinkle cream Deceptive sales practices- straight out lied Internet
Author: Palm beach gardens, Florida Abusive Parents: Tegntre celedon skinse Internet

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Stealing Data Internet Just like Straight Talk - Provided link does not work! Author: Supply, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Jun 27 2017
420livetv Took my $59.00 and did not send me anything and now won't talk to me Arizona Author: Logan, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: 420livetv Ohio

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 23 2017
Nobu Newport Beach Is the most racist resteraunt in California Newport Beach California
Let me get this straight... Author: Tempe, Arizona Restaurants: Nobu Newport Beach Newport Beach, California

Jun 20 2017
Advertize on my car Rip off, scam, impossible to talk to Internet Refunded me most of my money Author: Parkton, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize on my car Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 17 2017
Public Moving and Storage Straight liars Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage North Carolina

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Designer Virgin Hair, LLC I called the owner Lorna to purchase hair, Lora received my money never shipped my hair to me..I paid $350 for 2pc Filipino straight and $120 on a layaway for a 2pc wavy..Lorna didn't answer my calls not my text mgs ...i never received my hair not my money back .....Silver Spring Maryland Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Silver Spring , Maryland

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 11 2017
David Gersten Gordon and Rees Impotent David Gersten can't talk in court Miami Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: David Gersten Miami, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet