Your Search | straight talk

Nov 25 2014
Premiere Estate Sales Michael Deshaies AKA Lonnie Henderson Brenda Culbreath AKA Culver City Estate Sales AKA Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas AKA Premiere Estate Sales Los Angeles: Northridge, CA AKA Melrose Treasures lonhender@yahoo.com brenculbreath@hotmail.com info@premie Grifters, Coast to Coast Scam Estate Sale Artists, Multiple Aliases, Can't Keep their Story Straight Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Culver City, Lawrence MA, Nevada,
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1190395

Nov 20 2014
Straight Talk Returned defective phone, company refused to credit or send refund Plainfield Indiana Author: Palm Desert, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

3, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

6, Report #1190093

Nov 19 2014
Straight Talk Straight Talk Will Not Refund Money Miami Florida Internet Author: Kingston, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Nov 18 2014
Zales -- Avoid Buying Anything Here, Period! Talk about a bunch of crooks... Jacksonville FL Author: Jacksonville, Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Diamonds Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
liedetectors-uk.com JASON HUBBLE POLYGRAPH TESTER JASON HUBBLE SCAM LIE DETECTION LONDON Nationwide Author: SEVEN OAKS, Questionable Activities: liedetectors-uk.com Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Specialty Communications Cameron Dunlap I paid $24,995.00 for a mentorship course with Cameron Dunlap, and don't even have his email to report because I never talked to him in 2 years. I had his 2 mentor friends and his assistant keri Wilkinson to talk to but not Cam. I sent a letter to his company asking most of my money back, not all because I did learn some new things. Instead of a check I received a pretty nasty response that the problem was all mine and they did their job.  Campbell New York Author: Ellenton,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Specialty Communications Campbell, New York

Nov 14 2014
WEPAY SUCKS!!! Closed my account with no explanation & wouldn't talk to me. Nationwide Author: Draper, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WEPAY Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
beau derma revitaeye the cream brought rash over my eyes and $89.95 and $85.55 was taken from my checking account wen I try to call customers service I only get recording and noone is available to talk. They are a total rip no one should believe them wen they say it is a 30 day trial they are thieves Santa Anna California Nationwide
Author: pembroke pines, Florida Adult Web Site: beau derma revitaeye Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
straight talk I am a disable person.I was a customer for several years.I had to cut back so i could survive.So i put my prepayed phone away over a year ago.The other day i was checking my bank account wondering why i can barely pay my bills an haveing to go to the food pantry just to eat. Stright talt had been takeing $46.27cents out of my account for the lact 3 months.I called them an thay told it wasent there problem.I had to cancelled my debet card.I realy needed that money.The doctors an copays take most of my money..this is not rite .anyone that could help.would be a blessing. Miami Florida Author: bristol, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Patrick Billes Straight Forward FarmsStraight Forward Dressage and Jumpers Kidnapped my horse! Snohomish Washington Author: Renton, Washington Sports Instruction: Patrick Billes Snohomish, Washington

Nov 08 2014
Resort Ownership Resolutions Verified REVIEW: Resort Ownership Resolutions commitment to total customer satisfaction. Resort Ownership Resolutions past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to their clients. *UPDATE: Resort Ownership Resolutions pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Resort Ownership Resolutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service. Atlantic City, New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: Resort Ownership Resolutions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Resort Ownership Resolutions past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to their clients. Internet West Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nov 06 2014
Melinda Woolf / Vision Talk Melinda Woolf / Visiontalk... Took money from client and never paid the vendor...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER!!! Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Melinda Woolf / Vision Talk Select State/Province

Nov 05 2014
NRG Binary - A complete scam This company has not processed a withdrawal after 1 month. I have sent numerous emails but have not had a single response. There telephones are not answered either. The only way you are able to get to talk to them is by opening another dummy account. When these arseholes call, they cannot help, invariably. Claim to be world wide - but a scam Internet Author: Atherstone, Brokerage Companies: NRG Binary Internet

Nov 04 2014
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP -- The man I talked to refused to give me a name Scam company that is VERY rude, would not talk to me, and even hung up on me Denver Colorado Author: Fairborn, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Oct 29 2014
Start talk Custermer service seems anybody how could almost speak no skills They lost my number of thirteen years 35 calls in 20 days of promises and no result made me tell my problem every call of about an hour. And many hang ups when they couldent think of an answer to my ? Nationwide Author: newrochelle, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Start talk Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Juno Park Losers Mike Hartig and Billy Petty Home of Drunks and drug addicts in Juno Beach Florida Juno Florida
Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Parks & Recreation Centers: Juno Park Losers Juno, Florida

Oct 27 2014
American Lifeline Industries My handicap helping becomes a huge scam. The listing for this company first brought up Ripoff Report! Talk to them on the phone and you have placed an order! Nationwide Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketing Companies: American Lifeline Industries Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Straight Forward Auto Repair Owner of business goes by Charlie My truck was stolen from me by this so calls himself, Biker. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Repair Service: Straight Forward Auto Repair Auburndale, Florida

Oct 24 2014
Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Lavish,Avoir Rude,wont let you talk,scam, have to tell them you will talk to lawyer Santa Ana California Author: Momence, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish,Avoir Santa Ana , California

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
DESERT ESTATE LIQUIDATORS LLC http://www.desertestateliquidators.comMissy Taylor AZ Miss Taylor on food stamps and is theif Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: DESERT ESTATE LIQUIDATORS LLC Avondale, Arizona