Your Search | straight talk

26, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 05 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Mountain Top Cafe Not Honest and Rude Phelan California another ccnewspaper.com complaint Author: beverly hills, California Restaurants: Mountain Top Cafe Phelan, California

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Small Claims Court Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Az micro mini pigs Suzette ferguson Unethical greeder Queen Creek Arizona Az micro mini pigs , good breeder Author: Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Az micro mini pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 16 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capellan pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Sep 15 2016
Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC straight talk Rude Customer Service, Refusal to send to superior managment miami Florida
Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC miami, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. You need to do some research yourself PAUL Author: mesa, az Corrupt Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 13 2016
Hero patches This company most have one worker only never answer phones, we call and leave message and never call back been trying to talk to them for 3 weeks, i was told a price then once inaccepted sampler they told me a diferent price, said sampler deposit was fully refundable and they dont answer or do anything Internet Author: South river, New Jersey Tailor Shops: Hero patches Internet

Sep 12 2016
Mark Martinez Marcus WARNING!!! This guy Mark / Marcus, might rip you off. He advertises in Craigslist for a variety of outdoor projects. Landscaping, plumbing, sprinkler repairs, handyman, painting, yard cleanups/cleanouts, deck and fence repairs, etc. . . He's ripped off several people in June/July 2016. He'll talk a good talk, then ask for half the money up front. He might do part of the work, then will stop answering his phone and disappear. Colorado Springs Colorado
Mark Martinez is a Con Artist Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Mark Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 06 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. USHUD.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Northridge, California Internet Marketing Companies: USHud, CAHud, AllHud Internet

Sep 06 2016
Straight talk Service Internet Author: Paulding, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Sep 03 2016
Tracfone TF/ Ingram micro mobility TracFone warehouse was suppose to send in my track phone from my post office to straight talk, so they can replace me anew one. $100 value too. Its been over a month. No phone back. No way to contact the manager I spoke to over the phone. Indiana Author: Polson, Montana Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California