STRAIGHT TALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk
There may be more specific results for "straight talk "
For more specific results for "straight talk "
Showing 26-50 of 5,349 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight talk "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 07 2017
Straight Talk Telephone Roaming scam Florida Florida
Roaming plan scam Author: Killeen, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Straight Talk Telephone

May 05 2017
jersey mikes subs Santa Fe Springs California Unfair treatment for employees being let go for slow pace work and not enough training done just straight to the work no good organization very dirty floor where sandwiches are cookedSanta Fe Springs California Author: Whittier , California Nonprofit Organizations: jersey mikes subs

May 03 2017
Veritas I too was ripped off and would love to talk to you. Please contact me. Los Angeles California Author: Fontana, California Loan Modification: Veritas Los Angeles, California

May 03 2017
http://www.file-guide.com/ Copyright infringments not known Ed Tella is a Piece of S*** who should be in jail Author: Alabama Internet: http://www.file-guide.com/ Select State/Province

May 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Choice home warranty Select Home warranty is a scam. They always lie and find a reason not to pay. Than I spoke this Gentleman by the name of Nelson and he said he is the top person at this office. But he would not let me talk to anyone over him. He said OH THEY DONT TALK TO CUSTOMERS! That's not there job. Mahwah New Jersey Author: THornton, Colorado Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 01 2017
A Cut Above Auto Detailing All work, no pay walla walla Washington
Set The Record Straight Author: Richland, Washington Motor Vehicle: A Cut Above Auto Detailing walla walla, Washington

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 28 2017
Cornerstone apts Apt complex bully you into purchasing their insurance, they are very prejudice ,they have black tenants, but no black employees,they talk to you as if you was nothing, the staff is very rude , the mzaintinance steal from your apt, the office staff is very prejudice against blacks Nationwide Author: las vegas,, Nevada Racists: Cornerstone apts Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

41, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON they will scam you and talk sh** about the clients I know because I was an intern there Brampton Ontario TRUTH Author: Alabama Sign Shops: SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON Brampton, Ontario

Apr 12 2017
Global tel link Correctional services for inmate calls kids can't talk to their daddy Internet Nationwide Author: Biglerville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Global tel link Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Apr 11 2017
Canvas Print Factory Horrible and disappointing fulfillment! The actual print quality was fine, but do not order anything to be applied on canvas! The work is sloppy and unprofessional. Not one hanger was applied straight or on center - and they refused to give any refund whatsoever. Worst customer service I have ever received. Morganville New Jersey
Author: Seattle, Washington Artist Galleries: Canvas Print Factory Morganville, New Jersey

Apr 10 2017
I order two face products from the internet that said just pay shipping. No trail date or talk of later charges or needind to cancel.  California and Nevada Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Internet Fraud: Wonair Vital Skin Care California

Apr 04 2017
Daily discounts plus The company takes money before it is due. But when you call them, omg, the customer service people on the phone, are unreal. They talk like the are chewing a bunch of gum. Then they say dont worry about your money we will put it back. Like its no big deal, they talk like crappie to you, like they are talking s*** on the street. Ohio Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Daily discounts plus Internet