Your Search | straight talk

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 16 2014
Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting the lady who picked up the phone said she was the owner she was very rude even called a me racial slur i was just doing my job and reporting a problem with her google business listing in no way was i trying to sell her something i even mentioned that to her she said to f** off and called me a n***** itried findong them on google but culd not she wasnt having it is that how you talk to poeple really sun valley california Author: anaheim, California Manufacturers: Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting sun valley, California

Jul 16 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 Texas 03/27 They Defrauded me out of $124.95 on March 27, 2014. Did not provide services and only have a voice mail with no return calls. Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27 Internet

Jul 15 2014
George Manteghi Got a gift card for father's day, wanted to activate and see the amount. Greendot want Social Security number and I am not giving it. unable to talk to live person. Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Parts: George Manteghi Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California E-trade: David Harkai And Katie Lambert Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Straight Talk Cell phones Fraud Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Cell phones Orlando, Florida

Jul 07 2014
FIFTH THIRD BANK re-sequencing electronic debits Augusta, Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Banks: FIFTH THIRD BANK Augusta, Georgia

Jul 04 2014
Credit One In Las Vegas They keep charging me late fees..even when i paid before due date online...plus..they charge a annual fee every month ..why?..also they charge me fee for a purchase ive never purchase....I only purchased..one item years ago..so Why Im I charged for purchases and fees...I tryed talk to my attorney..Hes investigating them...I told credit one that if they keep charging me late fees..then i will..turn them into my Attorney...so they quit .. Las Vegas California Author: Alvin, Texas Attorneys General: Credit One Las Vegas, California

Jul 03 2014
Labgenix, customer service Ordered a 14 day Trial of Extreme Muscle Pro. Called within the 14 day trial period to cancel all further shipments. Was informed that they would be charging me a $30.00 cancelation fee. When I tried to talk to the customer service individual, she would not even listen to me or my concerns.  La Jolla California Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 03 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC Aimee, customer service I talked to Jun19the. June 26, I made a police report b/c they were looting my account. prisoner talk, local phone numer king county jail, jail talk Texas24559304155900011617714 Texas Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: PRISONER TALK LLC Internet

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jul 02 2014
celebritytalkaustralia.com Celebrity Talk Australia With Amber Bollard Con Artist Con People Out Of Money Los Angeles,California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: celebritytalkaustralia.com Internet

Jul 02 2014
Marco Kozlowski REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski Orlando, Florida

Jul 02 2014
Doberman Talk Vertical Scope Extortion Scam , credit card fraud ! internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Doberman Talk Internet

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

45, Report #1141925

Jun 30 2014
arion motors jonathon shamis defraud young adults straight up fraud plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida Car Financing: arion motors plantation, Florida

Jun 30 2014
Straight Talk Wireless Trac Phone Pray you don't need customer support Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Clarissa Burton, Queen of The Pen Clarissa Doutit, John Mcadams, Blackistan, Let's Just Talk Radio, Princess Onyx, Keith Rhone, Faces, Queen of the pen books, BWE, Black Women Empowerment, Bloggersphere fraud, scam, cheat, stalker, peeping tom, defamation, thief, liar, abuser, bipolar, mental illness,, children books, old men, poor, low income, government checks, ugly, jealousy, harassment, demonic, old lady, fool, sick old lady, deranged, narcissist, sociopath,  chicago illionoise Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Clarissa Burton, Queen of The Pen Chicago, Illinois

Jun 27 2014
minipocketrockets.com i am 14 and i spent 370 dollars on a pocketbike from this piece of crap website and i regret ebery second of buying it. The people at minipocketrockets.com ripped me off so bad. Ever sence i got it there has been non stop problems. I have had it for 2 months now and things just keep breaking and falling off. The last time i rode it was 1 month ago and i havent even heard it run because of all the problems it has had. It is a very poorly built bike and the people who made it obviously dont care about their cutomers. I want my money back. I dont want a new bike i just want to be done with all the bullshit. I have spent over 300 hrs working on this piece of shit. It is not worth it. I try over and over to talk to the company ut noone gives a crap. My suggestion to u is dont buy a pocketbike from minipocketrockets.com. If you want to buy one go to usapocketbikes temple city Nationwide Author: sandy, Utah Motorcycles: minipocketrockets.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Chase Morgan bank ripoff! Talk about scamming customers! Ripoff bank fees. Merge from former Washington Mutual to Chase Morgan bank was a huge mistake to its customers. I am leaving this bank! Disgraced on their services! Talk about a huge scam, they want $5000.00 balances in a recession economy! or pay $10.00 a month. New York, New York
Author: LA, Banks: Chase Morgan bank ripoff! Talk about scamming customers! New York, New York

Jun 26 2014
Vacation Village Voyages To Set the record straight; Lake Harmony Pennsylvania Author: jim thorpe , Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Vacation Village Voyages Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania