Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

straight talk prepaid cell phone

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

magnetphonecable.com Magnetic phone charger Internet
Author: Danvers, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA T MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Signal processing Group selling untested electroniccs items(mostly customer returns)ignorant,hiding addresses phone numbers possibly Glendale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Signal processing Group Arizona

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
YOURWISHSTORE.COM magnetic phone cord No Idea Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YOURWISHSTORE.COM Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
basictalk billing ripoffs, untrust worthy rat. money sucker of the poor franciso cali. basictalk/vontage Author: vidor , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: basictalk Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
PayPal Scam rip off California Internet Hypothetical Situation Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: PayPal Internet

Feb 20 2017
nevercoldcall.com FJR Advisors Inc ipad, cold calling, never cold call again, Real estate listings, cold calling scripts, cold calling tips, call blitz, effective cold calling, sales cold calling, phone number for nevercoldcall Dallas Texas Author: Enfield, Connecticut Sales People: nevercoldcall.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 20 2017
Suppliers Club Will not return phone calls/emails for my request of a refund. South Jordan Utah Author: Elk Grove, California Consumer Services: Suppliers Club South Jordan, Utah

Feb 20 2017
total wirless trac-phone Not a consumer friendly company and a cheat corporation do not do business with them you will lose West Warwick Nationwide Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Internet Services: total wirless Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
OctaPharma visa prepaid Citibank Overcharged and rejected with correct balance Author: Richmond, Virginia Attorney Generals: OctaPharma visa prepaid

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Go Smart Mobile Nationwide
Author: Savannah, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Mobile Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 18 2017
Consumers Distributing Marc King/ Cartlidge Davi Tiann Attempted to purchase an Iphone from a man named Marc King representing Consumers Distributing Vancouver Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Consumers Distributing Internet

Feb 18 2017
Cellunlocker.net Unauthorized Charge, Held my money while I was mislead by multiple support representatives, and was belittled Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellunlocker.net Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com(407) 462-3955 Fake - Not real company, partner, investor... Wasted months of time, hours & hours on phone.. Beware! Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide