STRAIGHT TALK PREPAID CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk prepaid cell phone
There may be more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
For more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017
Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine, New York Spine Medicine Schottenstein Pain and Neurology, Dr. Edward Capla, Dr. Douglas Schottenstein Regenokine treatment did not help as promised. In fact, I felt so much worse. Follow-up care is non-existent. New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Doctors: Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine New York, New York

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet Author: California Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AT&T DirectTV Contract from AT&T said internet would work and it DID NOT. Burleson, Texas Nationwide Author: Morgan, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Techzone247 Scam - Advertise as a HP Technical support phone number MN Author: San Jose, California Computer Service & Repair: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Mathew Hagberg Sauna Waist Trainers deals on Facebook are false, ordered 8/3 never received my product and the website is false as is the phone number! Do not order from this site they take your money and run! Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mathew Hagberg Internet

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
DDI Utilities Charged for fraudulent purchases and a subscription I did not approve. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: DDI Utilities Internet

Aug 16 2017
shoptomcollins I ordered from this company on july6 and was charged for the product. It is now aug 16 and have not recieved the product. I now can not reach anyone at the phone number listed just a message machine. ca Author: GLASGOW, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: shoptomcollins Internet

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet