STRAIGHT TALK PREPAID CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk prepaid cell phone
There may be more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
For more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 14 2017
AERIALSAT.COM Bought a replacement t.v. remote, never delivered, don't answer phone or e-mails. Wimbourne Dorset Author: YORK, Alaska Television Parts & Services: AERIALSAT.COM Wimbourne,

Oct 14 2017
neulift neulift anti aging serum and cream talk to Theresa about the bill that followed after supposedly ordering the free trial for 4.95 and 5.95 respectively for neulift anti aging cream and eye serum Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Beauty Products: neulift Internet

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
Alton davis I was notified by my sister that a company had some very time sensitive material that needed my attention. When I got off the phone with her, I noticed I had a voicemail from the same exact company that had just called her. Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alton davis Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
antenna Fox TV antenna Spent 200.00 on antennas & ampifiers. Got cheap antennas & no ampifiers. No answer on phone # Internet Author: Coward, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: antenna Fox TV antenna Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Convergent they are trying to collect a ten year debt. Renton Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Renton , Washington

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Jason E Brubaker LLC When confronted over the phone refuses to come back because he's scared. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: Jonestown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jason E Brubaker LLC Bethel, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
coal cosmetic moisturizer Keep receiving an autoship that was not authorized and there is no one, either by phone or online to contact to cancel. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Fairfax, Vermont Skin Care: coal cosmetic moisturizer St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Grundy workdwide Classic car insurance I put in a claim for I sent I got driving to a show I drove over a pipe or somthing. It flew up in to my wheel well and folded my quarter panel in They told me there not paying because where quarter was connected there was rid so that's considered wear and tear I said what about my dented up quarter panel they said sorry wear and tear not paying you don't use them all the way up to the supervisor level they are rude and will not talk to you it' makes sense why there located in sham Pennsylvania on sham rd the whole thing is a shame it was on my 69 camaro Horsesham Pennsylvania
Author: Plainview, New York Car Insurance: Grundy workdwide Horsesham, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Rocket IAQ Took my money and never shipped the product, noone will answer the phone or respond to Emails, Absolutely Devastated after reading the reviews. Someone needs to stop this company from ripping off more people! Internet Author: waverly, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Rocket IAQ Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Freedom Pop freedompop.com Company continued to charge monthly fee after account cancellation Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Los Angeles, California