STRAIGHT TALK PREPAID CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk prepaid cell phone
There may be more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
For more specific results for "straight talk prepaid cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 19 2017
Alice Johnson Stopped giving me minutes,told me on the phone i would get them that day,never did get any. West Plains Missouri Author: West Plains, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Alice Johnson West Plains, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Walmart Family Mobile Making Charges on Previously Canceled service Stafford Texas Author: LAREDO, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Stafford, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
AT&T Wireless Consumer Fraud Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
magictracks magic tracks as seen on TV quadrupled my order,no way to contact customer service via phone or internet magictracks@rephelpdesk.com. Author: highland, Indiana TV Advertisements: magictracks Internet

Jun 18 2017
A wireless Terrible service San Juan Capistrano California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Cellular Phone Companies: A wireless San Juan Capistrano, California

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Getting bogus monthly charges on bill for playphone San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Public Moving and Storage Straight liars Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage North Carolina

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
Q LINK q link recertified my phone without my consent .. when i no longer want thier service DANIA Florida Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Q LINK DANIA, Florida

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Sprint Store Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
NetSpend Giftcard/prepaid card RIPOFF to Consumers Internet Author: Elkhart, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet