Your Search | straight talk wireless

Aug 21 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS, VERIZON WIRELESS ARE LIARS AND DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS pHONE SUPPORT Nationwide Author: CANYON COUNTRY,, California Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Wireless, Plexus Pink, Know Now Foundation, Plexus Worldwide, Plexus Worldwide Inc, Plexus HoldCo, Plexus Holdings Inc., Industry Print Solutions, Tarl Robinson, Alfred Pettersen, Serena Molangi, Plexus Slim Slander, False Claims, Deceptive and knowingly Misleading - to say the least Scottsdale Arizona Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Aug 17 2014
Sprint Wireless Deceptive Contract Practices and a series of covered up lies Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
Straight Talk Straight Talk is a ripoff, claiming I used more data than allowed. nationwide Nationwide Author: anahuac, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Verizon Wireless San Diego, Hassan, George P? customer service Bait, switch, unknown add of phone lines to my account San DIego Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless San Diego Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Verizon wireless DOESN'T CARE in my opinion Appleton Wisconsin Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Appleton, Wisconsin

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Fleetmatics Jason Profeta Jason Profeta Fired in An Attempt to Quiet EEOC Claims and Sexual Harrassment Suits Boston, Massachusetts Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Fleetmatics Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2014
Avanced Tech Report talk me into repairing my wife's and my computer which are still having problems Internet Author: Laporte, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Avanced Tech Report Internet

Aug 12 2014
Verizon Wireless Time to speak up for CLASS ACTIONS NY Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 11 2014
Porsche North Scottsdale Dave Zoloto, General Manager, Mike Rothre, Service Director, Brad Levine, Sales Manager, Dan, Service Writer(Weak Sauce) Porsche North SNOTSDALE Dave Zoloto, General Manager, Mike Rothre, Service Puke Director, Brad Levine, Lying Sales Manager and Dan Weak sauce Service Writer Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Snohomish, Washington Auto Dealers: Porsche North Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 10 2014
Sprint Wireless Sprint ruined our credit, lied, and has made it absolutely impossible to remedy the situation! RUN, DON'T WALK from this company!!! Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
Intown suites (kathy) Your personal information is the talk salt lake city Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Hotel: Intown suites (kathy) salt lake city, Utah

Aug 09 2014
Sprint Nextel Wireless Service Sprint Improper billing ,overcharge and refused to change! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Sprint Nextel Wireless Service Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 09 2014
new cricket wireless Cricket rebate lies & automatic bill pay Denver Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: new cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless continues to ripoff customers by falsifying data usage on the mobile hot spot units. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bedford, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Hoffmann law group Stole my money! I paid 6000 dollars up front and a 495.00 monthly fee. Now the number dont work to talk to them. north palm beach Florida Author: Sullivan, Illinois Questionable Activities: Hoffmann law group north palm beach, Florida

Aug 07 2014
NRMA Insurance Refuse to talk to their clients Sydney Nationwide Author: Sydney, Other Insurance Companies: NRMA Insurance Nationwide