Handle

Your Search | straight talk wireless

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc. New York, New York

Jul 11 2014
Denson audio labs (wireless) 2014 , denson labs, wireless, FAKE WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND AMPS AND SUBWOOFER.. NO CORDS SAYS 2014 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las Vegas , Nevada Theaters: Denson audio labs (wireless) Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California E-trade: David Harkai And Katie Lambert Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Straight Talk Cell phones Fraud Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Cell phones Orlando, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

FIFTH THIRD BANK re-sequencing electronic debits Augusta, Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Banks: FIFTH THIRD BANK Augusta, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless ETF fees have gotten out of hand!!!!! ST. Thomas Nationwide Author: East Peoria, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Credit One In Las Vegas They keep charging me late fees..even when i paid before due date online...plus..they charge a annual fee every month ..why?..also they charge me fee for a purchase ive never purchase....I only purchased..one item years ago..so Why Im I charged for purchases and fees...I tryed talk to my attorney..Hes investigating them...I told credit one that if they keep charging me late fees..then i will..turn them into my Attorney...so they quit .. Las Vegas California Author: Alvin, Texas Attorneys General: Credit One Las Vegas, California

Jul 03 2014
Labgenix, customer service Ordered a 14 day Trial of Extreme Muscle Pro. Called within the 14 day trial period to cancel all further shipments. Was informed that they would be charging me a $30.00 cancelation fee. When I tried to talk to the customer service individual, she would not even listen to me or my concerns.  La Jolla California Author: Huntsville, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 03 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC Aimee, customer service I talked to Jun19the. June 26, I made a police report b/c they were looting my account. prisoner talk, local phone numer king county jail, jail talk Texas24559304155900011617714 Texas Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: PRISONER TALK LLC Internet

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2014
GoGo Inflight wireless service GoGo is a scam Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Air Travel: GoGo Internet

Jul 02 2014
celebritytalkaustralia.com Celebrity Talk Australia With Amber Bollard Con Artist Con People Out Of Money Los Angeles,California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: celebritytalkaustralia.com Internet

Jul 02 2014
Marco Kozlowski REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski Orlando, Florida