STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk wireless
There may be more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
For more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 11,082 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
American Cancer Society Florida American Cancer Society American Cancer Society Fla may have subjected fundraiser guest unknowingly using a caterer with a record of unsanitary food preparation. Boca Raton Nationwide Your silence is damning Author: Palm Coast, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: American Cancer Society Florida Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
TV Scout Antenna The run a huge ad on Facebook about how great this antenna is and how it works better than any cable company out there. It's a joke cause I didn't even receive my antenna at all and you can not get a live person to talk to it's all by mail or by emails only. This company is for the birds and it's a huge scam Internet Author: Fullerton, California Cable Companies: TV Scout Antenna Internet

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
American dream home improvement Hard to get someone to talk to. Or call back. Keep changing the price to be paid after it was agreed upon. Did fix the problems to the roof they replaced but messed it up again when putting gutters on. Never inspect work. Had talked to the BBB at first the only reason they responded to us. Now problems again Downers, Grove,IL Illinois Author: Kansas city, Kansas Roofing Companies: American dream home improvement Downers, Grove,IL, Illinois

Jul 05 2017
Saffer & Company Saffer & Company Health Inspection reports on their listed prefered Caterer Crystal Bay Caterers Internet
Your silence is damning Author: Palm Coast, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Saffer & Company Internet

Jul 05 2017
Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Author: Decatur, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Straight talk Decatur , Illinois

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
ZIZO WIRELESS ZIZO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, PHONE CASES ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE, BEWARE!! Chino California
Author: LouisvilleI purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: ZIZO WIRELESS Chino, California

Jul 02 2017
Tegntre celedon skinse Beaute wrinkle cream Deceptive sales practices- straight out lied Internet
Author: Palm beach gardens, Florida Abusive Parents: Tegntre celedon skinse Internet

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

25, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York