Your Search | straight talk wireless

Dec 21 2016
Wanelo Wanelo.com Took my money charged for tax and shipping but never shipped product. Can't talk to human only get auto response to wait 48 hours and check for update. Been almost a month. No product and no refund and no answer to last 5 emails I have sent one daily Internet Author: Mineral wells, Texas Clothing Stores: Wanelo Internet

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 19 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Data out of control Nationwide Nationwide Author: Monette , Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Saunders law group I hire this company to help me with my wrongful eviction that happened in oct 2016 i talk to ramon Sevilla from nov 4 2016 to dec 16 2016 this people are a bunch a lairs, Corona Nationwide Author: glendale, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Saunders law group Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. Datainsure dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, PCI Compliance, exceptional client experiences, updated hardware & software, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Get facts straight Author: sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Total Wireless LG Rebel LTE Nationwide Batteries.... Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Verizion Wireless Charges for Services Not Recieved Acworth Georgia Termination for Cause Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Verizion Wireless Acworth, Georgia

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
Total Wireless, StraightTalk, NET10, Tracfone Fraudulent practices 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami FL 33178 Nationwide Author: Lampe, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

35, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 02 2016
Conslines Ordered phone minutes to talk to a friend incarcerated.. Internet Internet Contact us Author: Cottonwood, California Telephone Companies: Conslines Internet

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Scammed with fast talk Lasvegas Nevada Author: St Simons island , Georgia Door to Door Sales: Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Las., Navada

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Blog Talk Radio Took my money for a weekly hourly show and then set up my account sothe hour long prerecorded show would not load or play. Internet
Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Blog Talk Radio Internet

Nov 19 2016
STRAYER UNIVERSITY John Rother: SAP APPEALS (Virginia)And ALL Henrico, Va Campus Personnel COMBAT VETERAN W/ STRAIGHT A's, KICKED OUT STRAYER UNIV AS STUDENT. PREDATORY PRACTICES Glen Allen Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: STRAYER UNIVERSITY Glen Allen, Virginia