Your Search | straight talk wireless

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Scam Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Charged $2500 for services I did not receive and this has been going on for over 1 yr. New York, New York Nationwide
Author: sherman oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
ct telecom usa ct excel fake china telecom powered by tmobile, holding my wireless number without any reason, very rude customer service new york Nationwide Author: corona, New York Telephone Companies: ct telecom usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Kalvin Weathersby B2B Wireless Systems, Kalvin Weathersby. B2B Wireless Systems Tampa Florida.Sharpe Contracting. KLW Consulting Inc.  Beware of this Contractor! Takes Your Money and Does Not Finish the Job! Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Home Improvements: Kalvin Weathersby Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Sean asberry Sean asberry had me put 5000 in his account for a corporation that I have never seen or heard a word from him. He is a straight con artists Knoxville Internet Author: Highland Park, Illinois Personal Services: Sean asberry Internet

Jul 11 2016
Cricket Wireless Misrepresented a way to remove 2 lines from my account, committing fraud and keeping my money!! Internet Author: TEMPLE, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jul 11 2016
Credo Wireless Shhesh, what a scam! San Francisco California Author: Portland, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Wireless San Francisco, California

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless NO SOLUTION OFFERED SO HOW CAN I USE YOUR SERVICE Chico California Author: Chico, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Chico , California

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com Taken money from my pay pal account without my permission. I didnt talk to these people Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 08 2016
Wireless Advocates No Communication, No Rebate Seatle Washington Author: Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seatle, Washington

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 07 2016
PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp AKA: Sharper Impressions painting company Exterior house painting left unfinished; won't even talk w us on the phone Bonnet Springs Kansas
Author: Olathe, Kansas Builders & Contractors: PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp Bonnet Springs, Kansas

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 05 2016
Mr. Pool Repair Michael Van Cleave Shotty Work! Ignores you! Employees talk bad too! Burleson and Keller Texas re-plaster Author: Joshua, Texas Pool Services: Mr. Pool Repair Internet

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 04 2016
boost mobile Wireless Repair Centers of America Fake BS on legit return, idiotic customer service, pissed off all customers 7/4/16 Durham North Carolina Time Warp... Author: Butner, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Durham, North Carolina

Jul 04 2016
Veryzon Wireless Fraudulent/ Scam of data usage and obstruction of my wifi Nationwide Author: Oxnard , California Internet: Veryzon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Co. sold 8,000pcs USBs to us but 99% are defective. Co. doesn't want to talk nor fix issue Long Gang District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Internet

Jul 03 2016
Equity Automotive center Scam wanted more money. Couldn't follow through on repairs to the car. Never had a loan or contract Glendale Arizona Report from the BBB from California from the finance co. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Equity Automotive center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jul 02 2016
Safelink Wireless Safelink WIreless Free Phone Program ONLY FREE FIRST 2 MONTHS THEN DEACTIVATE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet