STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk wireless
There may be more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
For more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 11,009 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

34, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 18 2017
Qlink wireless Company is a rip off Internet
Author: Lebanon, Maine Attorney Generals: Qlink wireless Internet

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
AT&T Mobility - Dallas AT&T Wireless DECEPTIVE SALES, BAIT & SWITCH, & BILLING PRACTICES Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: AT&T Mobility - Dallas Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON they will scam you and talk sh** about the clients I know because I was an intern there Brampton Ontario TRUTH Author: Alabama Sign Shops: SIGNARAMA BRAMPTON Brampton, Ontario

Apr 12 2017
Wireless Emporium Cellular Outfitters Dishonest, Deceitful, Cheats, Fraudulent Fullerton California
Author: Cobourg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Emporium Fullerton, California

Apr 12 2017
Global tel link Correctional services for inmate calls kids can't talk to their daddy Internet Nationwide Author: Biglerville, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Global tel link Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Scam 100% verizon wireless internal scam to extort money from ME Curious Author: , California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Scam Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
B-Mac Wireless Pat McIlvennaBrian Wilson Won't pay outstanding invoices or return phone calls Indianapolis Indiana Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Electrical Services: B-Mac Wireless Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Apr 11 2017
Canvas Print Factory Horrible and disappointing fulfillment! The actual print quality was fine, but do not order anything to be applied on canvas! The work is sloppy and unprofessional. Not one hanger was applied straight or on center - and they refused to give any refund whatsoever. Worst customer service I have ever received. Morganville New Jersey
Author: Seattle, Washington Artist Galleries: Canvas Print Factory Morganville, New Jersey

Apr 10 2017
T-Mobile - 2B Wireless, LLC 2B Wireless LLC Bait and Switch of promotional offer to make us get a more expensive cellular plan Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile - 2B Wireless, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
I order two face products from the internet that said just pay shipping. No trail date or talk of later charges or needind to cancel.  California and Nevada Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Internet Fraud: Wonair Vital Skin Care California

Apr 09 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon continued to bill me after service cancelled. Utterly incompetent. Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Cricket Wireless Edmond and Elizabeth They refused to return my money and give me a new phone though the receipt has 3 sentences saying i can refund within 7days nothing more Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Edmond and Elizabeth Indianapolis, Indiana