Your Search | straight talk wireless

26, Report #1320551

Aug 04 2016
Ryan Martin, Nick Irvin - Martin Wireless Cellular Loan Default and RipOff Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Ryan Martin - Martin Wireless Portland, Oregon

27, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2016
ClkBank never received book but was charged $40.27 on 6-20-16. Can't talk to human...so I am hear to report the RIP-OFF. ??? Internet Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: ClkBank Internet

29, Report #1320298

Aug 02 2016
Paypal Never had a computer to use this option, my sister and brother in law help me get this tablet. Anything I have ever ordered is by land line and by ussa credit card. I have tried to talk to these people regarding their bills. They listen BUT NO ONE DOES ANYTHING,EXCEPT SELL THIS ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE ELSE AND DUMP BACK ON ME. Internet Author: Woodlands, Texas Computer Mail Order: Paypal Internet

30, Report #1320146

Aug 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data ripoff Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

31, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet

32, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

33, Report #1319980

Aug 01 2016
Windhaven Insurance Refuses to talk to you about claims against their clients, refuses to answer e-mails Doral Florida Author: Miami, Florida Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance Doral, Florida

34, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

35, Report #1319874

Jul 31 2016
age rewind eye rewind rip-off, fraud, stupid people, will not let you talk, will not listen when you talk,liars, san diego California Your inability to READ! Author: Pasco, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: age rewind san deigo, California

36, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

38, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

39, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia needed info Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

40, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

41, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

42, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Cricket Wireless Sold me a locked phone Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet