Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

straight talk wireless

Showing 26-50 of 10,922 Found Reports For more specific results for "straight talk wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 05 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon service is junk USA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Not Standing by Their Own Words Nationwide I will not do business with a corrupt company like verizon wireless who calls the police to their customers when they are just trying to get their refund like verizon promsied in 2009 Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Verizon wireless Upgrade to hell Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies discount Very disappointed Order 2 range finders 1 for my dad and one for me Money was deducted straight away 2 separate payments Ongoing emails from Chris Oliver email hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comI have all emails intact Last email stated there was a 30 day Stole $130 aud of me and very pissed off about it US Internet Author: Sandhurst , Nebraska Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 31 2017
Verizon wireless rude!!! Very rude!! And lied! Oh Yes...Something Just Has To Be Done! Author: Rutledge, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless nationwide,

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
SWS Electronics SWS Computers Crappy customer service and a manager who doesn't know how to talk to people Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SWS Electronics Tucson, Arizona

Jan 30 2017
h20 Wireless -EXTREMELY Misleading Advertising- Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: h20 Wireless Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Perpetualthegossipgirl His user name on YouTube is Perpetualthegossipgirl. He is a homosexual male on Talkee.com stalking and harassing straight men. He also stated that the police will not stop him from riding in subdivisions uploading peoples homes without permission. He also Perpetualthegossipgirl Talkee.com Harassment Talkee.com Chatline Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Internet: Perpetualthegossipgirl Internet

Jan 29 2017
Verizon FIOS & Wireless Data Overage Charges are not right and all we get is excuses Nationwide Author: West Babylon, New York Telephones: Verizon FIOS & Wireless Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Success! Netzero refunded all funds they wrongly deducted from my account! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Verizon Wireless Verizon Roadside Assistance Scam Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Towing: Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
First Choice Emergency Room First Choice ER Unreasonable billing, no disputes accepted, straight to collections Allen Texas Author: Lucas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Allen, Texas

Jan 28 2017
C Spire Wireless Cellular South, Cell South C Spire Wireless is not customer-inspired. Nationwide Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: C Spire Wireless Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Eckankar The Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God Desperate, Cunning, Vampires, Tax Avoidance Scams, Malicious, Vicious, They Aim Straight for the Jugular Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Cupertino, California Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Jan 24 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless charging for advance fees after I cancelled service. Now in collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Qlink Wireless Paid for Internet Data TWICE and did not receive Dania Florida
Live Person Author: Wyoming, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless Dania, Florida

Jan 22 2017
Nav Chan NAVNEET BHOWNATH, Daphne Heidelberg nav+chan, navneet+bhownath,tinazonke+wireless Reoublic of South Africa Internet
Author: Siloam Springs , Arkansas Software: Nav Chan Internet

Jan 22 2017
Cricket wireless 8105 Cricket phone company Rip off of a deffective telephone Temple hills maryland Nationwide Author: Forrestville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless 8105 Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Here is tgy yet again condemning and blaming where did he/she come from to think they can treat people like this Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 18 2017
Premier handyman contractors LLC blake melton unprofessional - over charges - wrong materials - unfinished work st louis Missouri
Some people are just talk Author: chesterfield, Missouri Building Services: Premier handyman contractors LLC st louis , Missouri

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia