Your Search | straight talk
1, Report #1206097

Oct 05 2015
acs.debt Cash-Advance Service is this for real or a scam Internet SCAM Author: corning, California Collection Agencies: acs.debt Cash-Advance Service Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 29 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Jane Daniel - Get Your Story Straight Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: eGumball Irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
Grand Crowne resort Capital Resort They all looked us straight in the eyes and lied numerous times. Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Sale creek, Tennessee Timeshare Rentals: Grand Crowne resort Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: 123Employee provides virtual employee talent and business coaching and training that boosts their clients' businesses' productivity. *UPDATE: 123Employee pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123Employee recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
STOP THEIF! - Let's set the record straight BY ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH. Author: Port Murray, New Jersey Secretarial Services: Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 24 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Get your LIES Straight. Egumball is a professional SCAM Artist. Author: Salt Lake City, Utah SEO - Reputation Management: eGumball, Incorporated Irvine, California

Sep 24 2015
straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited united states Internet straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited Author: Leetonia, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: straight talk wireless Internet

Sep 23 2015
budgetmonkey sealcoating Victor zambuto Charles zambuto Marie zambuto RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENTBEWARE BEWARE BEWARE RIPOFFS!!! ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania Internet Budget Monkey here to set the record straight Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: budgetmonkey sealcoating Internet

Sep 23 2015
Capital One Credit Cards Rotten Evil Conniving Crooks Charlotte NC If you want to talk about crooks.... Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: capital one Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
07:18 AM I placed an order for $1,919.99 for new generator, was told it was on backorder. I cancelled order 2 weeks later & am waiting for refund. They have not notified me regarding refund at all. They refuse to pick up phone to talk to me Internet Author: Brentwood, New York Mail Order Services: Internet

Sep 21 2015
YOGO BOARD COMPONY IS A FAKE AND A RIPP OFF I AM WARNING YOU ALL #Yogoboard they are FAKE they created a fake account when they posted a hoverboard giveaway me and some other people voted for a month straight and the person that won didn't even VOTE ONE BIT they are Liars DO NOT BUY FROM THEM they created an account o #YOGOBOARD #FAKE #RIPPOFF #DONOT BUT FROM THEM Nationwide Author: TORONTO, Ontario Internet: YOGO BOARD COMPONY IS A FAKE AND A RIPP OFF I AM WARNING YOU ALL Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Lyneer Staffing I worked for two straight week, signed in daily with my SSN and by the time pay day came I was told I did not get a check and that I would not get paid for the hours I worked Forest Park Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Employment Services: Lyneer Staffing Forest Park, Georgia

Sep 16 2015
02:55 PM kept my money when I cancelled the same day with no website built and no domain, got no bill it just went straight to my bank. internet Internet Author: phx, Arizona Websites: website builder Internet

Sep 16 2015
Graces Authorized Appliance Repair scammed me, took my check and went straight to the bank and cashed it. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Graces Authorized Appliance Repair Internet

Sep 15 2015
Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Nationwide Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Author: Myakka City, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Tj farms I bought a bag of straight cut fries and when I opened the bag it was full of nothing but the potato skin Boise,idaho Idaho Author: Long beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tj farms Boise,idaho, Idaho

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet
18, Report #1120717

Sep 09 2015
tonys concrete services tony tomasinomary beth tomasino DO NOT HIRE tonys concrete services franklin Wisconsin Wisconsin's Worst Contractor and the winner is...... Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bad Check Writers: tonys concrete services franklin, Wisconsin

Sep 08 2015
North Star Staffing Solutions Endless Deception Denver CO Not Nonsense! Author: Denver, Colorado Employment Services: North Star Staffing Solutions Internet

Sep 06 2015
Gino Corsi HappyGuy707 Ripped Me Off For 50k Gino Corsi is a lying piece of crap who ripped me off for 50k and had the nerve to talk s*** about my tattoos but he looks like a freak Sonoma California
Author: Sonoma , California Drug Dealers: Gino Corsi Sonoma, California

Sep 06 2015
Alliance Protection Systems of Phoenix, INC Jeff Rodgers, Alliance Protection, Alliance Security, Alliance Home Security, SCAM ALERT: Alliance Protection of Phoenix Inc Jeff Rodgers Phoenix Arizona Unfounded, Anonymous, and Phony Review  Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Security: Alliance Protection Systems of Phoenix, INC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 06 2015
Sand Castle Field Services They set up a time to set up my account, but never called or tried to reach me. Brookfield Wisconsin Company set things straight Author: Chapin, South Carolina Consumer Services: Sand Castle Field Services Brookfield, Wisconsin

Sep 05 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Unable to activate service Miami Florida Straight Talk-Resolved Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide