Your Search | straight talk

Jan 07 2016
Credit One Bank Credit One. Logo confused with Capital One fraudulent accounts, failure to close accounts, deceptive practices, Narine Yenovkian Las Vegas Nevada
Jim, let me retort: Author: Englewood , Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 05 2016
CPS KINGBURY TEXAS ALLY WEST, 1-800-365-1211, 1-866-946-6236 MELISSA CASE#05938604, JAMES 1-800-365-1211, TAYLOR WATSON, 1-800-365-1211 CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS FOR. AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT THE NEXT PERSON, THAT PERSON WOULD DO THE SAME, DID NOT EVER GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT WOULD TELL ME WHY THEY DEBTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. KINGSBURY TEXAS, ACCORDING TO BANK STATEMENT TEXAS Author: LAKELAND, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CPS KINGBURY TEXAS Texas

Jan 04 2016
BvHcell.com Zack is who I talk to, I could be wrong about that name Lies, Excuses and more Excuses and Lies. New York Author: Petal, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: BvHcell.com New York

Jan 04 2016
American Web Loan COMPLETE SCAM! I EVEN CALLED TO TALK TO SOMEONE AND WAS ASSURED IT WAS A LEGIT COMPANY Internet Author: Swanville, Maine Credit & Debt Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jan 01 2016
Dabado Vaporizers Dabado Vaporizers out of Denver Colorado Lazy liars can't keep story straight Denver Internet Author: Oxnard, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Dabado Vaporizers Internet

Dec 31 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 31 2015
Summer Bay Resorts/Crown club Exploria Sterling Scott, Robert Elliott, Dennis smith Well, if approached to see or preview a time share or vacation club, DO NOT TAKE YOUR WALLET, CREDIT CARD OR CHECK BOOK!! I should have known better, but their lies were so convincing they even fooled me, The worst thing is the out and out lies told to sell a unit. Try to get it straight, impossible, they don't return phone calls for a month, they ignore you and continue to lie. I think the entire travel industry is corrupt. Especially in Florida, Clermont Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Travel Services: Summer Bay Resorts/Crown club Exploria Clermont, Florida

Dec 29 2015
JT Bryant Financial JT BRYANT All talk, promises so much yet falls so short Texas
The truth shall find you out -Bible Author: Other Credit & Debt Services: JT Bryant Financial Texas,

Dec 26 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia
Definitely True that Black Book Inc is Thieving company Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Dec 23 2015
American Standard online Shady Scam took me for $199 - NO chance for a refund due to the fine print- they have old lists that arent even valid for available homes. Homeowners wont even talk to you much less give the required letters of denial needed for the refund. Its all a scam! Montecito California Author: Tipp City, Ohio Real Estate Services: American Standard online Montecito, California

Dec 22 2015
Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico ,thesuperstardj, therealwitchdoctor , Internet
(((REDACTED))) Author: new york, New York Computer Fraud: Paltalk Internet

Dec 22 2015
BLOOMSWORD Bllomsward company charged me many times for some member sheep i did not ordered.I ordered flowers once for a new baby.After that Bloomsward company charged me for some member sheep i did not ordered..They are the goust company!!Please do not order anything from them because there is no contact number or anything that you could talk to somebody about it.They are big time fraud!! some place in china Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: BLOOMSWORD Internet

Dec 21 2015
Tuesday Rhodes Realtor at Century 21 Nasty shell of a woman! Springfield Missouri
I have a request Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Tuesday Rhodes Springfield , Missouri

Dec 21 2015
Dr Marvin Reich ARRESTED for mass selling of pain medications. fined $26,000, Internet EMILE BOUARI Purposely Defames Good People Using Ripoff.com Yo Accomplish His VILE His SLANDER! Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: miami, Florida Doctors: Dr Marvin Reich Internet

Dec 18 2015
Ray Hamilton Co. The owner J Wallis refused to pay me after I ran from Cincinnati to Oregon to NYC back to Cincinnati I have left messages called text all he said was my truck was dirty no pictures no estimates no check Stubbs no toll refund this is before Xmas he laughed when I called him today his staff is unproffesional I was threatened to be fired if I didn't run illegal I was charged service failures yet never late to delivery I was terminated via text he hollars no respect won't talk to me like a man. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Middletown, Ohio Travel Services: Ray Hamilton Co. Blue Ash , Ohio

Dec 14 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is now using (((REDACTED))) under (((REDACTED))), Inc Las Vegas, Nevada (((REDACTED))) changing his name is TRUE! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 14 2015
matt dunckin Matt dunckin (((REDACTED))) rude and they talk to you as if you were (((REDACTED))) Internet Author: fresno, Texas Auto Warranty: matt dunckin Internet

Dec 10 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Miami Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2015
Ustarcash Said that I was approved for a 1000.00 loan. Put me on hold to talk to manager his name was George to verify all my personal info. Then said I had to go to a insurance co to put 207.00 on a insurance money that I would get back when they deposited the money in 35 to 45 min.. I knew something wasn't right a total scam. Sanfransico California Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Sanfransico, California

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Dec 03 2015
Zain Digital Zeidan Digital Agency Pathetic SEO & Website Design Narre Warren Victoria
What a story!!!! REBUTTAL TITLE:  Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Melbourne, Websites: Zain Digital Narre Warren,

Dec 03 2015
DO NOT HIRE My Ideal Wedding Scam Awful Stay Away Review Bad Review - Disgusting - Rip OFF Melbourne Victoria What a story!!!! Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Melbourne, Wyoming Wedding Services: My Ideal Wedding Melbourne, Other

Dec 01 2015
John Atherton YuFu Stylus is Fake, This guy is a straight-up THIEF! Hong Kong ? Author: Yellowknife, NorthWest Territories On-Line Stores: John Atherton