Your Search | straight talk

Apr 06 2016
Hydrolux ,wellness health, I was on Facebook and saw an ad for Hydrolux for $5.99, add eye cream for only $4.99. Nothing about trail time, just straight price. Less than 15 days later, a charge of $92.23 was on my account, my identity and bank account was compromised N/a N/a Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Beauty Products: Hydrolux [wellness health]

Apr 06 2016
Straight Shooter Inc Dishonest, Manipulative, Indiscreet Chicago Illinois Misrepresented accusation! Author: New York, New York Blabber Mouth: Straight Shooter Inc Chicago, Illinois

Mar 31 2016
Pure Talk USA Erroneous deductions from paid minutes and credit card. Atlanta GA Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Pure Talk USA

Mar 31 2016
Resort Ownership Resolutions ROR ROR Heads Arrested by FBI, Fraud, Misleading, Scam InternetWest Atlantic City, New Jersey The Straight Facts .. Setting the record straight. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: Resort Ownership Resolutions Internet West Atlantic City, New Jersey

Mar 30 2016
Westgate kissimee florida Unable to get any straight answers from them. I have been trying to get out of our timeshare, after having an issue with their so called sales that they have that they say is so great. When asked how to get out of our timeshare they said we would have to Can't get a straight answer out of them or help! kissimmee Florida Author: green valley, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: Westgate kissimee florida kissimmee, Florida

Mar 28 2016
Straight Talk (TracFone) Straight Talk = Straight Ripoff! Miami Florida Author: Norcross, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Mar 26 2016
Lexington Law Firm I was having them help me clear up my credit but was not seeing any change so I told them one month ago to close my account and not to Bill me anymore but this morning they hit my account for $83 and now they are refusing to talk to me or refund my name. Don't ever use this company they are a major RIPOFF. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 26 2016
Liberty Transmission Dave Young Dave paid in straight pay overtime not documented on payrole and has gone 3 weeks without paying overtime Liberty Missouri Author: Holt, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Liberty Transmission Liberty, Missouri

Mar 25 2016
James Stokes @iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing, Newark illustrated Ent, Straight Stuntin Magazine, Time2grind Radio, Big7 Scammer Fake Fraud Phony Stole Money Union New Jersey Author: Cincinatti, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: James Stokes @iAmBig7 Union, New Jersey

Mar 25 2016
Universal Auto Credit Universal Auto sexually harrassed, humilated, ripped off... Houston Texas Everything is Corrected Author: Magnolia, Texas Auto Dealers: Universal Auto Credit Houston, Texas

Mar 23 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. Rebutting Joe from Chicago Author: Louisville, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Primerica Somerville, Kentucky

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc.

Mar 21 2016
RBM funding solution Danny Cash and tiffany Try to fast talk me into taking a loan Queens New York Author: baton rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RBM funding solution Queens, New York

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 17 2016
PYTHEAS LTD Cyprus - CURATIO AG Harris Samaras, Cyprus - Martin Model, Chur UP-FRONT SCAM! con artist Harris Samaras & Co-worker Martin Model plus others Cyprus - Chur, Switzerland Cyprus - Chur Stop scammers! Author: Frankfurt, Loans: PYTHEAS LTD Cyprus - CURATIO AG Internet

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Miami Florida
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Mar 15 2016
sell-your-cell.com Straight up lied about how much they will pay you for your phone $80.00 to $8.00 Reno, NV Internet Author: Crowley, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: sell-your-cell.com Internet

Mar 14 2016
American Power & Gas LLC American Power and Gas LLC Told me that their rates were much lower than our area supplier. Got the 3rd bill and it was $2129.38!!! In over 3 years in this building out bill has never been over $900! They try to talk a good talk and get you to sign up for Green-Don't do it!! They double their rate of kw hours! Seminole Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Miscellaneous Companies: American Power & Gas LLC Seminole, Florida

Mar 14 2016
TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a half after I sent it back well by then I had already gone to a new company and they said if I sent back the new phone unopened they would refund me for the phone now they say that they never got it but I have proof showing that they received the phone and now they refuse to refund the money to me like I was told. Miami Nationwide TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Alliance One/ Athene Athene is the original company with the annuity Company makes you hold for almost 20 minutes to talk to a representative & they know no answer to our questions. I am a teacher & have worked very hard for my annuity. Can get clear instructions how to get my money out even if I get lost or roll over to a trusted company. Everyone is confused! !! Last time spoke to a representative in Florida. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: Alliance One/ Athene Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
prestigeoption.com prestigebinaryoption.com scam rip off they take your money from your credit card then they freeze your account and the phone number they give to you plays music and no one answers and u cant withdraw money, they steal and use your credit card and the email is fake no reply checkout facebook.com/prestigebinary cyprus Internet
Setting the record straight Author: florida, California Internet Fraud: www.prestigeoption.com Internet

Mar 11 2016
Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! Norfolk Virginia Author: Marietta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Homes.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi Think A Little Different OOOHHHHHH MAN TALK ABOUT SCAM ARTIST! THIS IS A REPORT YOU HAVE 2 READ Kearney, Missouri think a little different Author: SACRAMENTO, California Home Based Business: Dean Graziosi Think A Little Different Kearney, Missouri

Mar 10 2016
Cellular Outfitter Walk the Website Talk Fullerton, Ca 92831 California Good Outcome Author: King and Queen Court House, Virginia Specialty Stores: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Mar 09 2016
Storesonline, PMI Coaching ripoff, consumer fraud, false promises - Update Orem Utah Storesonline - Galaxy Mall - PMI refuse to talk Author: Walnut Creek, California Internet Marketing Companies: Storesonline - PMI Coaching Orem, Utah