Your Search | straight talk

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

27, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia needed info Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

28, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

29, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Orbitz Orbitz Will Straight-Up Steal Your Money!!! Internet Nationwide Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Orbitz Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Beverly Boy Productions They Claim to Have Local Staff Crew - They Don't and They Lie Nationwide Setting The Record Straight Author: Alabama Video & Film Production: Beverly Boy Productions Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Chase Harmer Pay Certify Pay Certify is a quick talk and no results Multi Business internet Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 15 2016
Western Funding Inc., Bad Business Practices...and Double Talk Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bandera , Texas Car Financing: Western Funding Inc., Las Vegas , NV

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 11 2016
Sean asberry Sean asberry had me put 5000 in his account for a corporation that I have never seen or heard a word from him. He is a straight con artists Knoxville Internet Author: Highland Park, Illinois Personal Services: Sean asberry Internet

Jul 10 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com Taken money from my pay pal account without my permission. I didnt talk to these people Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 07 2016
PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp AKA: Sharper Impressions painting company Exterior house painting left unfinished; won't even talk w us on the phone Bonnet Springs Kansas
Author: Olathe, Kansas Builders & Contractors: PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp Bonnet Springs, Kansas

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide