STRAIGHTTALK. COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straighttalk. com
There may be more specific results for "straighttalk. com"
For more specific results for "straighttalk. com"
Showing 1-25 of 3,925 Found Reports For more specific results for "straighttalk. com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Dot Com Media DCM Moguls Bewaree - cheaters - liars - misleaders - false advertisement - fraud Thousand Oaks California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks , California

Jun 23 2017
E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida Author: Randolph, Minnesota Con Artists: E-Com Solutions Randolph, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Dot Com Media Moguls cheaters, liars, misleaders, false advertisement, unreliable, false promises, blackmailers, untrustworhy Thousand Oaks California Author: los angeles, California Websites: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 19 2017
Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
ScoreSense onetechnologies.net mycredithealth.com mfreecreditreports360.com whatlurks.com my3creditscores.com neighborhoodscan.com SpendonLife.com deceptively advertised five day membership and $1 immediate credit report Dallas, Texas registered Internet Domain Internet Author: Vallejo, California Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 08 2017
My business venture. Com. Jason becker I just got convinced to buy a business, he took my money and I took the proper procedure to cancel my contract within 3 days and I haven't gotten my money back. Somebody please help I feel like I be been robbed at gunpoint!!! Smithtown New York Author: Harrisville, Mississippi Banks: My business venture. Com. Jason becker Smithtown, New York

Jun 08 2017
Simmons Beautyrest Mattress company .deceptive, false advertising, guarantee not honored, inspection test a joke chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Mattress Stores: Simmons Beautyrest Mattress com Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
farmers only . com worst fraud i have ever experienced Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Accounting: farmers only . com Internet

Jun 03 2017
Pantydeal. Com Zombaio.com I pay for a 30 day vip membership got use it two day and then they wanted more money I all ready have my membership confirm number and to this day I have been writing every day asking for help from both companies and they tell me to ask the other one Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Questionable Activities: Pantydeal. Com Internet

May 31 2017
HEALTH COM FAC I got a gift on line for Bisou face cream.The deal was to pay shipping and handling of 2.95 and it's mine for free now 85.47 was taken out of my visa debit card. NYNY New York Author: East Elmhurt, New York Adult Care Facilities: HEALTH COM FAC NYNY, New York

May 27 2017

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: Internet Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington