STRIPPERS 4 FUN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: strippers 4 fun
There may be more specific results for "strippers 4 fun"
For more specific results for "strippers 4 fun"
Showing 1-25 of 9,761 Found Reports For more specific results for "strippers 4 fun"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 20 2017
The Castle Fun Center Rude Management/Sleazy Business Practice Chester New York Author: My Kisco, New York Festivals & Event Services: The Castle Fun Center Chester, New York

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

9, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2017
Kitty Cat Now Lacy, or kristen Ashley Kitty Cat now is a fake website to steal your money Fort lauderdale Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Strippers & Dancers: Kitty Cat Now Internet

Apr 14 2017
Fakelandia I ordered a fake ID from these guys but they won't send me a duplicate for free Dallas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Strippers & Dancer Services: Fakelandia Internet

Apr 13 2017
LEDs 4 Less leds_4_less Won't honor a warranty issue Internet Author: Lumberton, New Jersey Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 12 2017
Slim 4 life Sold too much product. I was allergic to the MSG and the SOY in their products and they want me to keep the product and will not work with me on the unopened product. Hurst Texas Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Personal Services: Slim 4 life Hurst, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Las Vegas personal injury law firm's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Glen Lerner. Committed to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program... A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. No Justice in Justice 4 You Just Malice and Fabrications Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Phoenix Criminal Attorneys, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
Sling TV Billed $27 4 months: NEVER SIGNED UP or IF I DID, I canceled immediately Internet Author: Spring, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Sling TV Internet

Apr 11 2017
Pulse Entertainment/ Strippers559 Crooks, Thieves and Liars !!!! Fresno Internet Author: Fresno, California Strippers & Dancers: Pulse Entertainment/ Strippers559 Internet

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 10 2017
REVIVED YOUTH CREAM AND SERUM PROMISED REFUND, HAVE NOT RECEIVED AFTER 4 WEEKS Internet Author: BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Skin Care: REVIVED YOUTH CREAM AND SERUM Internet

Apr 10 2017
Eat More Tees Or Monster Tees Ripoff The Owner Mr. Shoemaker is a sadistic a$$ who tortures applicants West Columbia South Carolina Devil wears prada?? Author: Columbia, South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Eat More Tees West Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 10 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas