Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: strykr tactical gear
There may be more reports for "strykr tactical gear"
For more results perform a general search for "strykr tactical gear"
Approximately 555 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Overcharging us for gear , refuses to refund us even though we didn't receive all the gear Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Martial Arts: Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 12 2017
my tactical kits I ordered slim line panties and was charged $26.90 that was taken out of my checking acct. reference #48265 and never received the product. Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: my tactical kits Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 09 2017
Gear Bubble LLC Gear Bubble/ Shella Marie Refused to refund, after telling me they would refund my money!! Internet Author: union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Gear Bubble LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics / Aspire Sales Extreme Tactical Dynamics, a company to avoid (at all costs!) Jupiter Florida Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online outdoorsonline.com outdoor gear/outfitter Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
My Crisis Gear Bait and Switch Ripoff Internet Author: Waite Hill, Ohio Specialty Stores: My Crisis Gear Internet

Feb 01 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales WORST COMPANY EVER AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jupiter Florida Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Prime Line Gear Paid for an item and have not received it or any contact about the items whereabouts after 4 emails and a Facebook message. Internet
Author: Lubbock , Texas Art Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 27 2017
My Crisis Gear NSRA My Crisis Gear NSRA SCAM/RIPOFF Internet made contact Author: Edgewood, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Internet

13, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 24 2017
Prime Line Gear Internet USA teepeat Scam site that never delivers goods or responses to emails WALNUT, California Author: peterborough, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet USA WALNUT,, California

Jan 22 2017
Falcon Tactical Flashlights Xmas present nightmare, tactical avoidance, Flashlights from hell San Diego California Author: Wenatchee, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Falcon Tactical Flashlights San Diego, California

Jan 20 2017
Prime Line Gear - Prime Line Apparel Order paid - No product shipped - No answer Miami Internet Author: Paris, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 18 2017
Prime Line Gear- Prime Line Apparel - Teepeat - Printgaze This company is stealing money from customers and not delivering products. Walnut California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Artist Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 16 2017
My tactical kits No product 3 weeks later Internet Author: Evansville , Indiana Clothing Stores: My tactical kits Internet

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Prime Line Gear Ordered product in Nov 16 no response since Internet Author: Whangarei, Alabama Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
ETD Extreme Tactical Dynamics - TERRIBLE - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Interested in serving you until they take your money. Long waits and backorders and NO customer service Florida Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Tennessee Emergency Services: Miscellaneous Electronics: ETD Extreme Tactical Dynamics Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Prime line gear no feedback, several e-mails are sent without answer, order placed and paid on 26.11.2016 Miami Beach Internet
Author: *Sofia, Clothing Stores: Prime line gear Internet

Dec 28 2016
Hobbies Discount On 11-28-2016 I Baught and paid for two Falcon Tactical flashlights. I received two different order numbers. Both where Xmas presents. I have been trying to locate them with the tracking numbers. But USPS can't find any information on the order numbers. I can't find a phone number or address Internet Author: Owensboro , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 27 2016
Dollar Tactical Supply Tyler and Ryan Varnals Scammers,Cheats, Stole my Money and Never Shipped Goods Oceanside California Author: Michigan Sporting Goods: Dollar Tactical Supply Oceanside, California