Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

strykr tactical gear

Showing 1-25 of 559 Found Reports For more specific results for "strykr tactical gear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Toth Properties Brett Toth or Michael Toth ,father and son, Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Shady, Tactical Business Practices Plays Mind Games Westlake Village California debbie a con artist Author: Woodland Hills, California Property Management: Toth Properties Westlake Village, California

Mar 09 2017
Botach Tactical Didn't deliver, Ripped me off
Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Gun Shops: Botach Tactical Internet

Feb 28 2017
tacticalarmory.net Tactical Armory tacticalarmory.com Poor quality, defective products, poor customer service - BEWARE Waco Texas
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sporting Goods: tacticalarmory.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
snapbackhatscaps.net Fan Gear Bait-and-switch China Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Sporting Goods: snapbackhatscaps.net Internet

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Overcharging us for gear , refuses to refund us even though we didn't receive all the gear Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Martial Arts: Lorenzo Sandavol Ageless Karate Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 12 2017
my tactical kits I ordered slim line panties and was charged $26.90 that was taken out of my checking acct. reference #48265 and never received the product. Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: my tactical kits Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 09 2017
Gear Bubble LLC Gear Bubble/ Shella Marie Refused to refund, after telling me they would refund my money!! Internet Author: union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Gear Bubble LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics / Aspire Sales Extreme Tactical Dynamics, a company to avoid (at all costs!) Jupiter Florida Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online outdoorsonline.com outdoor gear/outfitter Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
My Crisis Gear Bait and Switch Ripoff Internet Author: Waite Hill, Ohio Specialty Stores: My Crisis Gear Internet

Feb 01 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales WORST COMPANY EVER AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jupiter Florida Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Prime Line Gear Paid for an item and have not received it or any contact about the items whereabouts after 4 emails and a Facebook message. Internet
Author: Lubbock , Texas Art Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 27 2017
My Crisis Gear NSRA My Crisis Gear NSRA SCAM/RIPOFF Internet made contact Author: Edgewood, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Internet

19, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 24 2017
Prime Line Gear Internet USA teepeat Scam site that never delivers goods or responses to emails WALNUT, California Author: peterborough, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet USA WALNUT,, California

Jan 22 2017
Falcon Tactical Flashlights Xmas present nightmare, tactical avoidance, Flashlights from hell San Diego California Author: Wenatchee, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Falcon Tactical Flashlights San Diego, California

Jan 20 2017
Prime Line Gear - Prime Line Apparel Order paid - No product shipped - No answer Miami Internet Author: Paris, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 18 2017
Prime Line Gear- Prime Line Apparel - Teepeat - Printgaze This company is stealing money from customers and not delivering products. Walnut California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Artist Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 16 2017
My tactical kits No product 3 weeks later Internet Author: Evansville , Indiana Clothing Stores: My tactical kits Internet

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas