Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

style 411 boutique

Showing 1-25 of 1,386 Found Reports For more specific results for "style 411 boutique"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Lux style Sent product I did not order Denmark Internet Author: Cardiff, Alabama Sales People: Lux style Internet

2, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Mar 15 2017
lux style international charging me for something I haven't recieved Internet Author: Norwich, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Mar 13 2017
Lux style Lux style international Ordering me to pay for a product I did not order or receive DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Preston , Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style Internet

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 01 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style They sent me a bill for a product that I never ordered, or received after surfing the internet, and being redirected to their page. Denmark Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Liars: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Mar 01 2017
Style Lux International Sales ApS Sent an unauthorised product with an Invoice to pay the balance witthin two weeks Odense Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Online Trading: Style Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Feb 24 2017
THE STYLE GO FAKE KYLIE PRODUCTS Internet Author: Makati City, Alabama Attorney Generals: The Style Go Internet

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Investment Scam, Ponzi Scheme, Felony trial for Armed Robbery, Zeek Rewards-style Con Artist Internet Nevada
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: David Flynn & Lindsey Pinapfel Internet, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Aleksandra Eifler, Owner Not Open For Business - No Cafe - No Boutique - No Yoga Miami Florida Author: Roxbury, Florida Veterinarians: Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Miami, Florida

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 11 2017
Dermifi and RejuVen8 Style and Existing Diet Crooks! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: Dermifi and RejuVen8 Petersburg, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Lux Style International LUX STYLE International is running a deceptive, scam business! Odense Denmark Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Mail Order: Lux Style International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Lux style This company says I order from them and I never did. Threatening me with collection agency if I don't pay them Internet Author: Cobourg, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Lux style Internet

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
lux style foot detox denmark nationwide Author: timmins, Ontario Weightloss Programs: lux style Ontario

Feb 07 2017
lux Style lux international sales pas Have sent me a debt letter ...final demand for goods i did not order or receive Denmark Internet Author: Stanstead Abbotts, Alabama Beauty Salons: lux Style Internet

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet

Feb 03 2017
The Style Go Selling fake products for the price of the original products Florida Internet
Author: Pasay, Missouri Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Feb 02 2017
Lux international sales Aps Lux Style Charged for goods not ordered after browsing website, sent goods and asked for payment ODENSE DENMARK Denmark Author: Huddersfield , Other Skin Care: Lux international sales Aps Internet

Feb 01 2017
lux style intl Scammers Denmark Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Skin Care: lux style intl, LuxStyle International Internet