Your Search | style 411 boutique

Aug 28 2014
Swimwear Boutique Peggy Perryman WONT REFUND YOUR MONEY Sarasota Florida Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Swimwear Boutique Sarasota, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Michael & Julie Farnham FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Blackmail, fraud-credit card, abusive parents, liars, scammers, thieves Waverly New York
Author: Athens, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Michael & Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 25 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique The HairMan Poor Customer Service & Satisfaction Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Hair Salons: Samyah Milan Boutique Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2014
Kaotic Von Boutique Kaotic Von Custom ClothingVONCILE Yolanda DENNARDVONCILE Y DanielKaotic_von (instagram)Kaotic_von2x (instagram) No order shipped, no response to CALLS or text, no REFUND, other CUSTOMER complaints, blocked paying customers Sun city, Florida ;Tampa Area Internet Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 22 2014
Fashionista Boutique Julie Farnham prostitute, deadbeat, pedophila, thief, liar, scam, criminal, backstabber, unstable Waverly New York
Author: Sayre, Pennsylvania Consignment Stores: Fashionista Boutique Waverly, New York

Aug 17 2014
FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Julie Farnham - Julie Carnrike Julie Farnham, Waverly NY is a Prostitute, Liar, Thief, Bad Mother, unstable, alcoholic, scam artist, con man, unsafe, illegal activitiy Waverly New York
Author: Binghamton, New York Consignment Stores: FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Waverly, New York

Aug 13 2014
smart style Over pricing for services! Mitchell South Dakota Author: PSL, Florida Hair Salons: smart style Mitchell, South Dakota

Aug 13 2014
COQUI DESIGN ELIZABETH WEBBER, DENISE MERKEL, COQUI PAPERIE & GIFTS BOUTIQUE MISSED DEADLINES STAINED INVITATIONS MISPRINTED ENVELOPES BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE BROOKFIELD Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Wedding Services: COQUI DESIGN BROOKFIELD, Wisconsin

Aug 13 2014
Claire's Stores Inc, Claires Boutique, www.claires.com The retailer Claire's AKA claires.com debited $105.63 from my account and is literally refusing to ship my order OR issue refund! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: South Dakota Jewelry Stores: Claire's Stores Inc Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
Pure Country Pet Boutique Pure Country, Designer Dog Clothes PURE COUNTRY IS A RIP OFF AND REFUNDS ARE NON EXISTANT THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OF CONTACT EVEN ON THIS SITE DO NOT BUY HERE!!! Sherwood Oregon Author: California Pet Shops & Supplies: Pure Country Pet Boutique Sherwood, Oregon

Aug 07 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Aug 05 2014
Regis Hair Salon Bizarre Hair Style meets with refusal to redo or refund. Next day, manager offers to redo at double the price. Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Hair Salons: Regis Hair Salon Altamonte Springs, Florida

Aug 04 2014
Fashionista Boutique Julie Farnham liar stole jewelry from mother with autistic child bad business unprofessional beware bad business very crooked Waverly New York
Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Consignment Stores: Fashionista Boutique Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 04 2014
Shop Miami Style Never received items purchased and no response from company on whereabouts or refund miami florida internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Clothing Stores: Shop Miami Style Internet

Aug 02 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique - Samyah Carter Purchased Indian Hair and Never Received Product Pennsylvania Author: Largo, Maryland Sales People: Samyah Milan Boutique - Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique (Deceptive Selling Practices and Poor Customer Service) Atlanta Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
Magdalena Chmura photography and European Style Cleaning EUROPEAN STYLE CLEANING LLC7523 WILTON LN,N ROYALTON, OH 44133 Two Businesses Owned and Operated by Magdalena Chmura North Royalton Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Photography: magdalena chmura photography and European Style Cleaning North Royalton, Ohio

Jul 24 2014
Vacation Boutique or ProVacation Finder Vacation Rental Fraud Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Lodging: Vacation Boutique Internet

Jul 22 2014
The Crowdfund Boutique Did not provide service after payment Internet Author: Sedona, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: The Crowdfund Boutique Internet

Jul 22 2014
411 locals they told me it would cost 6. doller per month plus 30cents every time look at my add the first month was like 15.dollors the next month it to to 150.dollors i told them to cancel becuse i didnt have any phone calls for that month. las vegas nevada Author: san martin, California Computer Marketing Companies: 411 locals Internet

Jul 18 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique bad customer service and sold me bad hair philadelphia Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 14 2014
Cupu Style/mmicupucupustyle never received, scam, money taken out, paypal scam, no respond to email N/A Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Cupu Style Internet