Your Search | styles checks

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 24 2016
trader jakes newspaper trader jakes owes me 4000 dollars in bad worthless checks they wont make good indianlantic fl Florida Author: orlando, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: trader jakes newspaper Internet

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet

May 19 2016
Conceive, Believe, & Achieve, LLC Ralph Casnave Conceive, Believe, & Achieve, LLC Ralph Casnave - Real Estate Investor? - Writes Bad Checks Tampa Florida
Author: Plant city, Florida Real Estate Investing: Conceive, Believe, & Achieve, LLC Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
Shelly and Ed Brown - Shelly Corkran - Griffin BAD CHECKS NO FUNDS TO COVER Vero Beach Florida Two Fools - one bigger than the other Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: Shelly and Ed Brown Vero Beach, Florida

May 14 2016
ELS Equity Life Styles Equity Life Styles This company uses Harassment, Intimidation Cohersion and whatever means necessary to extort money from defenceless individuals especially seniors. Fort Myers Beach FL Nationwide Author: Florida Property Management: ELS Equity Life Styles Nationwide

May 13 2016
Supreme Vanlines Through Hertz Moving company is currently holding all of my family belongings and requesting more money before they deliver in wire transfers and cashier checks Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Internet

May 08 2016
international award payment center I sent them checks to play the questionnaire games they sent me to win thousands of dollars nationwide Author: Herculaneum, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: international award payment center Internet

May 07 2016
Freedom Mortgage Freedom Mortgage continues to say they dont receive payments. I had an existing mortgage company for over 20 yrs and NEVER had an issue. From Day one Freedom Mortgage was a problem. Not locating my checks. Charging late fees that were not owed. They do not respond back or resolve issues. mount laurel New Jersey Two solutions for you Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage mount laurel , New Jersey

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

Apr 22 2016
Resort Property Management company calls they will find renters for our getaway time share weeks they guarantee a return within 30 to 90 days checks will be delivered by ups.  Atlanta Georgia Author: Laredo, Texas Property Management: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 21 2016
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. NewSouth Window Solutions has more than 60 years of combined experience in window manufacturing industry, NewSouth Window Solutions offers both energy efficient windows, impact windows in variety of styles, colors, grid patterns. NewSouth Window Solutions provides factory-direct replacement home windows. NewSouth Window Solutions' factory in Tampa custom builds replacement windows utilizing advan Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 13 2016
CHECKS AND BALANCES, INC Katherine Gilbert Racked up a bill for services then refused to pay. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: CHECKS AND BALANCES, INC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 12 2016
NPFReports :Division Dave Barret Mailing to me offering $1.2 million requiring a $20 report fee saying checks ready for release New York New York Author: Hemet, California $$ REWARDS Offered: NPFReports :Division New York , New York

Apr 09 2016
Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Kathryn Nelson Claims SupervisorAndres Manuel Vazquez, Claims Manager Identity Theft, Missing Checks, Checks not mailed out, Letters not mailed out, Cover-up of checks already cut for Identity Theft Victims, Policy not being honored, No intentions of paying Identity Theft Victims after being awarded contract by the United States Office of Personnel Management, Not wanting to confirm that checks have been cut and mailed  Miami Florida Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Companies: Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Miami, Florida

Apr 02 2016
FullMoviesNow fullmoviesnow.com I have been approached to use my website's traffic for pubsio ad tags. I have started working with them, got like 5 or 6 payments fast and with no issues. Whatsoever, a fee days i requested a payment around 80 usd and that request was on hold for 3 days. It looked suspicios and i contacted my account manager. And another suspicios thing is that they never notified publishers to atop serving the ads on their site as they run fraud checks on their end? How suspicious is that,right? I do hope to get my money and stop working with them. Fullmoviesnow.com Internet Author: New york, New York Websites: FullMoviesNow Internet

Apr 01 2016
Police Assistance Fund Police Protective Fund Fake charity hires felons and junkies to impersonate police officers to gather donations for fake fallen officers Las Vegas Nevada
Still no checks Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Police: Police Assistance Fund Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 24 2016
Directv Cashed checks without consent - now won't issue refund except as gift card El Segundo, CA Nationwide File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Plant City, Florida Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Action Pro White Blizzard This company charged my charged for a couple hundred dollars without being authorized . I was told that for a free trial all I had to pay was a dollar or two and that was it,but yet they ended up taking money off my card meant for my work checks and I was saving it toward kids needs and etc; I had no problems with money coming off my card unauthorized until I came across Action Pro White .Blizzard. they left me devastated and in shock I couldn't believe it. So I sent an email to them through my prepaid card holders with the reference number of transactions they took off my card to let them know I'm disputing their transactions, but I was told to wait ten business days with update but its not fair for a company to come along and take people hard earned money.  Internet Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Mar 20 2016
cal tours dba California Sun Lines Company has given me 4 bad checks and still has not paid, and it has been longer than 6 months. Chatsworth California Author: Anaheim, California Bus Companies: cal tours Chatsworth, California

Mar 13 2016
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Received 2 notices of unpaid electronic fund transfers stating checks returned from Telecheck for drafts from a bank which I do not or have not had an account with. Houston Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Specialty Stores: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Houston, Texas

Mar 13 2016
Network Professional Systems Building moneyBuilding merchantBuilding shoppers SCAMMED MY 91yr old father $6500. they told him he would receive checks every 90 days. Chandler Arizona Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Network Professional Systems Chandler, Arizona

Mar 12 2016
Banker's Maintenance and Inspections Mike hooker, Stacy Woodman, Barbara Hooker Illegal Checks(I have proof), Insurance Fraud, not paying employees correctly, greedy, drunk at work, violent, angry, theives Vero Beach Florida False accusations made by disgruntled former employee. Author: Vero Beach, Florida Property Management: Banker's Maintenance and Inspections Vero Beach, Florida