Your Search | subco
Approximately 65 Reports Found

Sep 10 2016
Subco/ Elbon Enterprises Fresno California
Author: Santa Ynez, California Miscellaneous Companies: Subco/ Elbon Enterprises Fresno, California

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Jul 03 2015
Subco I was deceived into buying magazines I did not order. I ended up paying for the subscriptions because I was sent to a credit agency and it ruined my credit. I am now trying to cancel the subscriptions as they are up for renewal and have been on hold for ninety minutes. Fresno California Author: Carmichael, California Bait-and-Switch: Subco Fresno, California

May 23 2015
SUBCO Millenium Marketing Subscription Ripoff Fresno California Author: Monterey, California Guns & Ranges: SUBCO Fresno, California

6, Report #1221989

Apr 12 2015
Subco Unfulfilled subscriptions Fresno California Author: Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Fresno, California

Mar 20 2015
SUBCo INC I have been recieving magazines I have not ordered and have tried to stop them by calling various numbers found on the magazines and online. I emailed Subco and asked them to not send any more magazines. Not sure how they got my name and how they were paid for! Sports Illistrated, Self, Entertainment Weekly and a Golf manazine. Fresno California Nationwide head Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: SUBCo INC Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Subco garbage magazine in my mail Fresno California Author: Prov, Rhode Island Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Internet

Jul 12 2014
Subco Magazine Sales Subco Subco Is a Ripoff and Adding Magazine and Annual Subscriptions Without Any Authorization Fresno California Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Magazine Sales Fresno, California

Jul 11 2014
subco, inc. magazine subscription ripoff Nationwide Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: subco, inc. Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Subco they got my email address from some where and sending me all types of magazines. I have contacted the individual magazines to cancel but all referred me to Subco. I called and left message and sent an email to cancel, subscriptions. They do not answer Won't cancel magazines subscriptions that I did not apply for, Fresno California Author: Pittsburg, California Telemarketers: Subco Fresno, California

Feb 19 2014
SUBCO SUBSCRIBE MAGAZINES IN MY NAME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE FRESNO California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: SUBCO FRESNO, California

Jan 06 2014
SUBCO SUBSCRIPTION PLACED IN MY NAME AND I DID NOT ORDER IT. FRESNO California Author: SPARTA, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SUBCO FRESNO, California

Dec 13 2013
Subco Inc., Fresno California Unsolicited phone calls and then Magazines I Never ordered, THIRD PARTY SUBSCRIBER, sends magazines with no request for them Fresno California Author: Anaheim, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Inc. Fresno, California

Dec 09 2013
jusfab subco deceptive i wenton justfab to order a handbag didnoy know while purchasing the bag your are subscribing to the magazine at the same time very deceptive until you start receiving the magazine el segunda,CA 9 Author: brooklyn, New York News Media: jusfab Select State/Province

Nov 23 2013
Subco Ordering magazines on my behalf Fresno California Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Internet Fraud: Subco Fresno, California

Nov 01 2013
Subco orders for magazines not ordered or wanted Fresno, California Author: Burleson, Texas Multi-Level Marketing: subco Fresno,, California

Sep 28 2013
SUBCO Magazine subscription scam Fresno California Author: Springfield , New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: SUBCO Fresno, California

Sep 17 2013
Subco Inc Receiving a ton of Magazines I never ordered Fresno California Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Subco Inc Fresno, California

Jul 30 2013
Subco Inc. Subco MagazinesSubco Marketing Bogus Magazine Subscription Fresno California Author: Stonington, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Inc. Fresno, California

Jul 05 2013
Subco Unsolicited Magazine Subscription - Sports Illustrated - Internet Author: Claremont, California Mail Order Services: Subco Internet

Jul 03 2013
Millenium Marketinkdba Magazine Source Unsolicited magazines: Rec'd FORBES mag---would never order; called 'em; they said order from Subco who said original from Millenium Mktg. Des Moines Iowa Author: W. Newton, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Millenium Marketinkdba Magazine Source Des Moines, Iowa

Jul 01 2013
Subco Inc Unwanted Magazine Subscription Fresno California Author: New York, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Inc Fresno, California

Jun 29 2013
Subco Inc. Unsubscribed Magazine Ripoff Fresno California Author: Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Inc. Internet

Jun 29 2013
subo inc Subco inc magazine scam fresno California Author: spokane, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: subo inc fresno, California