Your Search | subco
Approximately 63 Reports Found

Jun 27 2013
Subco Phantom Magazines arriving at my home Fresno California Author: Short Hills, New Jersey News Media: Subco Fresno, California

May 30 2013
Subco inc They have apparently continued to process magazine subscriptions that I did not authorize  Fresno California Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Subco inc Fresno, California

May 29 2013
Subco Inc. Forces Magazines upon you and then charges your account without authorization Fresno California Author: Painesville, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Inc. Fresno, California

Apr 25 2013
Subco Inc. Elbon Enterprises unauthorized subscriptions Fresno, California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Liars: Subco Inc. Fresno, California

Apr 17 2013
SUBCO Billing me for a magazine I NEVER ORDERED!!!! Fresno, California Author: St. Charles,, Illinois Questionable Activities: SUBCO Fresno, California

Apr 05 2013
subco sending unwanted magazines!!! called the magazine company to see why i was receiving them they give me subco's information!!! Internet Author: sikeston, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: subco Internet

Mar 23 2013
Subco Subco attempting to fraud me by subscribing me to a magazine not ordered Internet Author: Milford, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Subco Internet

Mar 17 2013
Subco inc Subco Inc. Mailing unsolicitied magazine subscriptions Internet Author: Ponce de Leon, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Subco inc Internet

Feb 16 2013
SubCo magazines , Internet Author: virginia Beach, Virginia Media Outlets: SubCo Internet

Jan 05 2013
SUBCO, Inc Fraudulent ripoff thieves I began receiving unordereed magazine, specifically Home and Garden and Automobile. Contacted the publishers and they indicated the magazines were ordered in my name by Subco, Inc. of Fresno, Califiornia, Internet
Author: Orange City, Questionable Activities: SUBCO, Inc Internet

Dec 26 2012
SUBCO US Magazine I started receiving this magazine (which I would NEVER read or subscribe to) a while back. I thought it was a mistake, but it has continued. I contaced US Magazine's customer service and received a Tampa, Florida Author: Trenton, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: SUBCO Tampa, Florida

Dec 08 2012
Subco Rip Off of the American Consumer Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Subco Internet

Nov 23 2012
Subco Was charged $400 for magazines I never ordered. Major hassle with overdraft fees, etc. I never authorized anything! Internet Author: Santa Paula, California Miscellaneous Companies: Subco Internet

Oct 07 2012
Subco Aka Elbon Enterprises, Inc. False / Erroneous Magazine Subscription Scam Fresno, California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Subco Fresno, California

Sep 14 2012
SUBCO UNSOLICITED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION , Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: SUBCO Internet

Sep 13 2012
SUBCO ENTERPRISES Didn't order magazine and magazine will not cancel Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: SUBCO ENTERPRISES Internet

Sep 10 2012
SUBCO Magazine Subscriptions, Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: SUBCO Internet

Aug 13 2012
SUBCO The Magazine Store NEVER Talked to any represenative from Eison Publishing or Subco,Never authorized any withdrawls!!!! unsure, Internet Author: Millersburg, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: SUBCO Internet

Aug 04 2012
Subco I have received a subscription to a magazine I didn't order. Cannot cancel as paid by Subco via some other unknown company. Fresno, California Author: Harrington, Delaware Questionable Activities: Subco Fresno, California

Jul 24 2012
Subco Inc. Receiving magazines that I did not authorize, but were authorized by Subco , Internet Author: Ackerman, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Subco Inc. Internet

Jun 26 2012
SUBCO INC I'm receiving magazines to which I did not subscribe or authorize; I want it stopped! Internet Author: Edwardsville, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: SUBCO INC Internet

Jun 16 2012
Subco Inc SUBCO INC IS A RIPOFF: DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO MAGAZINES Internet, Internet Author: Dale City, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Subco Inc Internet

Jun 14 2012
Subco entered subscription for me, unsolicited by me, for Shape Magazine. Fresno, California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Fresno, California

Mar 13 2012
SUBCO Do not know of any subscribed me to a magazine and did not notify me of the subscription...suppose to be a trial but never told me. Internet, Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SUBCO Internet

Feb 17 2012
SubCo Sending magazine subscriptions Fresno, California Author: Montgomery, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: SubCo Fresno, California