Your Search | subway store

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 02 2016
AAA Engine Transmission Your Engine Store Y.E.S. Ripped off on an engine Houston Texas Author: Scandia, Kansas Auto Parts: AAA Engine Transmission Texas

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 29 2016
Michael Kors Store aka: Michael Kors [email protected] Missing Zipper Slider Internet only Internet Author: Monrovia, California Specialty Stores: Michael Kors Store Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Abbott Store Abbott, EAS, Abbott Nutrition, double charge, refuse to refund, scam Columbus Internet, Ohio
Author: Wyoming Medical Supplies: Abbott Store Internet

Jan 26 2016
TTZ Hair & Beauty Supply This store sells poor quality hair, & does not offer exchanges or refunds Palm Springs CA Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi BOss Hair Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 23 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 21 2016
Designer Shoe Warehouse DSW Shady Claim Practices Columbus Ohio Injury at DSW store. Author: Tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Designer Shoe Warehouse Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Smart Circle, the name they worked so hard to hide from me and consumers. Multi level marketing scheme to the maximum. Atlanta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Employment Services: Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
easykits/Workathomeclub ezink.net falseecowebinfo: location 8774295487a Retail store?also:123blogrobot for utilities!?!They first took 4.95 for me to check them out. Then,....nothing. Two days later.... they take 77.95 ? without me seeing anything or hearing anything. Sti They stole my money. unknown maybe phone?8774295487 Internet Company response Author: Camino, California Infomercial Rip-offs: easykits/Workathomeclub Internet

Jan 14 2016
Michael Kors Outlet Charges to my credit card were from Wanji Store Beijing CN Michael Kors Outlet at Michael Kors USA is scam by company Wanji Store in Beijing Beijing Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jan 13 2016
Adams feed store extremely rude no customer service at all ARLINGTON Texas Author: TX, Texas Landscaping: Adams feed store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Whelping Box Store Stole my money, sent me an inferior product, whelping box, made claims that were not true Internet Author: East Bangor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Jan 11 2016
Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Community Hospice is stealing from non profit community Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLLE, Florida Questionable Activities: Community Hospice Thrift Store, Beach Blvd Jacksonville, Florida