SUDDEN VALUES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sudden values
There may be more specific results for "sudden values"
For more specific results for "sudden values"
Showing 1-25 of 5,237 Found Reports For more specific results for "sudden values"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Bringing this back to Reality Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 03 2017
Suntrust Bank BLOCKED FROM ACCOUNT - THIEVES! CLEARWATER Florida No... Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank CLEARWATER, Florida

Sep 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
MALWARE ALERT NOTICE - TrafficHaus.com Ad Network Highly Suspected Of Malware Advertising!!! Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

7, Report #420431

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises - Creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises I have attempted reaching this Company by phone no response is this company bogus a scam. Are they just another to good to be true situation! San Diego California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Hempstead, New York Financial Services: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
J d buy rider Fudge your finances on the paper to get you approved, got paid for a car that was totaled yet put the total I owed before the collision on the next vehicle i purchased, allowed the tow truck drivers to steal my belongings and is negating themselves from the situation Raleigh North Carolina You failed to honor the terms of a financial agreement Author: Somewhere, New York Auto & Truck Rental: J d buy rider , North Carolina

Sep 06 2017
curl genetics I noticed curl genetics on instagram , looked at all the ladies wearing the hair, read their reviews, so I went and purchased 2 bundles of the texture koily . this was in 11/2016. little did l know, it was going to take until 3/2017 to get my merchandise! the owner identified herself as miss Bassey, I contacted her numerous times, left v.mail, she would always guarantee the package was on it's way. then she started to avoid my calls, all of a sudden, I couldn't have access to her website, she blocked my computer I.p. address,Houston Texas Author: pleasant hill, California Advertising / Deceptive: curl genetics , Texas

Aug 24 2017
ISM Academy/ISM International Quito, Ecuador Bad School, Abusive School, Not a Christian School, Lying School, Thieves Quito Pinchincha ISM International Academy: Great Teaching Challenge & Real Cultural Experience Author: Jackson, Mississippi Private Schools: ISM Academy/International Quito, Ecuador Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa Kanoa Inc. www.getkanoa.com Ripped me off for $189.00 Kanoa accepted pre order money and continued to LIEEEEE to us all. Kept pushing the delivery dates back then all of a sudden they delete every single point of contact they had and sent out a f***ing bulls*** a** email saying their sponsors backed out and they can no longer come through with the product. So we get f***ed out of our money. San Francisco California Author: Lockport, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa San Francisco , California

15, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida You Reap What You Sow Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com , Colorado

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
Update as of September 20, 2017 Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance ,

Jul 30 2017
Lowest price traffic school florida I purchased a New Driver package for my son and was advertised at 30.95. After entering card information and finalizing purchase all of the sudden all of these fees pop up and was informed my card was charged a total of 79.80. These excessive free were not disclosed. I would have never paid over the 30.95 fee. Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Con Artists: Lowest price traffic school florida Internet