Your Search | sudden values
Approximately 686 Reports Found

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 03 2016
LossValues, Diminished Values of Oregon, Ken Nix, Kenny Paul Nix 100% Money Back Guarantee is a Lie Beaverton Oregon A resolution has been made Author: Manor, Texas Motor Vehicle: LossValues, Diminished Values of Oregon Beaverton, Oregon

Dec 30 2015
Verifypast Registered and Now all of a sudden they say no account holder for said email. on-line based Internet
Author: Raytown, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Verifypast Internet

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 07 2015
jpay I set up an account to send money to my husband as he just got there and has no clothes or food and jpay said they needed a copy of my drivers licence and a copy of my credit card for account verification. I'm not sending someone that much personal Information . I spoke with a supervisor and he tried to tell me that sometimes they need this information. I called my bank and I'm pretty much on hold waiting for my money to be released. meanwhile my husband needs things. then I tried calling back to find out why all of a sudden they blocked my account and I can't login however they keep ha gong up on me. they blocked my access and won't Take my calls meanwhile my husband has nothing and they won't take my calls internet nationwide Annoyed Author: paterson , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: jpay Internet

Nov 12 2015
BBV Best Brand Values BBV BestBookSale Rip-Offs Florida Florida Author: Carbondale, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: BBV Best Brand Values Florida

Nov 09 2015
Carly and Eugene Thompson These people look like your average family with GOOD values at first glance. But if you rent to them they will look up all your personal information that is public knowledge to pry into your LIFE to gain leverage to stay rent free at your rental property. The have been deemed extreme Professional Tenants. They will ba Professional Tenants Carly and Eugene Thompson. Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Landlords: Carly and Eugene Thompson Mesquite, Texas

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
CHG CompHealth Deceptive on their Core Values and putting people first Salt Lake City Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Employment Services: CHG CompHealth Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 10 2015
Sudden Values Charged my Credit card and NEVER delivered products. Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Sudden Values Internet

Aug 29 2015
Brilliant Skin cream and Serum promotional item and all of a sudden my bank account is debited 96.00 twice... was able to get the Serum people to offer a refund, but the cream refused to credit my account Santa Ana California Author: Auburn, California Bait-and-Switch: Brilliant Skin cream and Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
Red Skelton RedSkelton.com, OFFICIAL Red Skelton Web Site, Art Corporation of America This company completely inflates values for Red Skelton art work just so they can charge a few hundred dollars for a Certificate of Authenticity , Internet Same William Mett Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Red Skelton Internet

Aug 28 2015
Moon LLC, I was informed that my skills would be needed to conduct research on behalf of client's belonging to Moon LLC, such as what are the top five restaurants, limousine svs, Fun Kids places to visit. Research the best places (based upon a system of values) and provide a listing of the top five in for each category. With the chance that Moon's Client would visit the LA area and would consider the list when deciding which social events option is available to them. Miami Florida I work FOR MOONllc Author: GARDENA, California Business Consulting: Moon LLC, Internet

Aug 12 2015
Royal binary brokers at royal binary they all of a sudden kept me from entering my account that had $850 still in there Internet Author: Westminster, California Investment Brokers: Royal binary Internet

Jul 30 2015
diminished values of Oregon Ken Nix lossvalues.com diminishedvalue.net He took the money, didn't provide the report, and went incommunicado Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Insurance: diminished values of Oregon Internet

Jul 06 2015
Filberto Ramos Felix I am a recent widow, hired Felix aka Filberto Ramos to fix my water/sprinkler also my waterfall plumbing he would also do work on the values at the street. I gave him $700.00. he never did the work and not returning phone calls. Phoenix az
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Landscaping: Filberto Ramos Internet

Jun 17 2015
Music Xray Torez Music somewhat subjective rating system allentown pa Transparency and site integrity are Music Xray's core values Author: allentown, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Xray Virginia

Jun 11 2015
LenCred TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: LenCred's core values: Team work with a can do attitude, Excellence with fanatical execution, Relentless commitment to performance & results, embrace change & growth. Every LenCred employee exhibits core values with every client that entrusts LenCred for financing needs. LenCred made serious commitment to help clients achieve funding goals through establishing personal, business credit & securing funding the right way.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: LenCred TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. LenCred, experts at connecting small business owners with working capital needed to start and grow business. LenCred utilizes library of premium content, experienced team of business funding specialists focused on connecting customers with best funding options available. Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 08 2015
FortuneBuilders TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Verified Safe, Fortune Builders' mission to help students capture opportunities, reach full potential & achieve goals by providing high-quality educational programs, coaching experiences. FortuneBuilders’ core values: Ethics & Integrity – Do the right thing, Inspire – Motivate, help others achieve goals,Educate – Believe in, commit to personal growth & development, Lead – Take action & follow through, Crush It – Enjoy every moment, do it with passion.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Fortune Builders TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. FortuneBuilders is a premier real estate education company. Founded by nationally recognized real estate investors, FortuneBuilders developed systems, tools, educational platform, coaching program to accelerate new & existing real estate investor businesses. FortuneBuilders offers most advanced, comprehensive investing education. San Diego, California

May 21 2015
CANADA TIRE CANADIAN TIRE 235, ST-LAURENT (CT235) Canadian Tire Auto Centre is a Legal Coalition of Greedy Robbers With Zero Business Values VILLE ST-LAURENT Quebec Author: PIERREFONDS, Quebec Auto Repair Service: CANADA TIRE VILLE ST-LAURENT, Quebec

May 14 2015
Extended Stay America Hotel Extended Stay America Hotel Values Nothing Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Housing Rentals: Extended Stay America Hotel Indianapolis, Indiana

May 12 2015
1040TAXBIZ REVIEW: 1040TaxBiz works very hard to quickly resolve any customer issues as they occur. 1040TaxBiz committed to client & consumer service. 1040TaxBiz fully understand success is based on quality of service & product value. Each client has unique requirements, expectations. 1040TaxBiz works to meet specific needs & to set realistic goals for startup & growth. *UPDATE: 1040 TAX BIZ recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Owner's Respond Author: , Nationwide Franchises: 1040 Tax Biz Indianapolis, Indiana

May 12 2015
owner's Respond Author: ocoee, Florida Income Tax Service: 1040 Tax Biz Nationwide