SULLIVAN TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sullivan tire
There may be more specific results for "sullivan tire"
For more specific results for "sullivan tire"
Showing 1-25 of 4,743 Found Reports For more specific results for "sullivan tire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 10 2017
Krasa cream I ordered a sample had to pay shipping only! 2 months later I find out they billed my ssd card for $109 I need that money to pay my bills! I want my money back! Newark Delaware Author: Sullivan, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Krasa cream Newark, Delaware

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
America's Tire Free Flat Tire repair Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: America's Tire Fullerton, California

Oct 02 2017
Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Snyder Tire Poor Customer Service - Doesn't stand behind their work Wintersville Ohio Author: Freeport, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Wintersville, Ohio

Oct 01 2017
Mr. Tire Manager Dave/Clip Joint Amherst Ohio Author: Amherst, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Mr. Tire Amherst, Ohio

Sep 30 2017
Gutierrez Tire & Wheel Gutierrez Auto Repair Gutierrez Auto Repair Scams Customers into Paying for Unnecessary Repairs Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Repair Service: Gutierrez Tire & Wheel Bakersfield, California

Sep 29 2017
Frank Leach/ Western Casing Supply LLC Western tire received services, no pay. non-payment. spanish fork Utah Author: California Trucking Companies: Frank Leach/ Western Casing Supply LLC spanish fork, Utah

Sep 28 2017
BELLE TIRE Belle Tire deceives their customer's ROYAL OAK Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: BELLE TIRE ROYAL OAK, Michigan

Sep 27 2017
America Auto Care, LLC Independent Dealer Group Independent Tire Dealer Group LLC CAR AUTO INSURANCE SCAM ARTISTS BULLIES HARRASSERS Stuart Florida More companies connected Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Warranty: America Auto Care, LLC Stuart, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Synchrony Bank Tire Pros/Synchrony Car Care Rebate Card Used as Lure for purchase Orlando Florida Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 18 2017
American Tire Depot American Tire Depot HuntBeach2 RIPOFF!!! LIARS!!! CHEATERS!!! THIEVES!!! Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Repair Service: American Tire Depot Huntington Beach, California

Sep 15 2017
Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Replace wrong tire and refuse to fix Mount Prospect Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Mount Prospect, illinois

Sep 15 2017
COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Bait and Switch Tire Set Purchase Greenville South Carolina Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 14 2017
Lupient Chevrolet Ruined my chrome rims while balancing my tires Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: Lupient Chevrolet Bloomington, Minnesota

Sep 13 2017
G&G Service MAAD INC Dan Davis 435-421-1684 on the invoice B198 We pulled in to the flying J truck stop and I guy came over and said he could see a bad tire on are trailer Scipio Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Tire shops: G&G Service Scipio, Utah

Sep 07 2017
Mavis Discount Tire I ordered two new tires and and oil changed. They never did the oil change even though i paid for it and my car myseriously wouldnt start two days later so i had to bring it to another mechanic and pay more money. They also screwed up the alignment so my new tires blew out on the road less than 3 months after they were put on. They refused to fix the tires even though they told me i had a one year warrenty and they did mot return my phone calls or help me when i showed up in person. They mispelled my name in thier computer system and couldnt find my paperwork. I want my money back. They destroyed my car and i had to spend $1000 fixing what these idiots did to my car. East Windsor New Jersey Author: MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mavis Discount Tire East Windsor , New Jersey

Sep 07 2017
Tire plus Im a single mom took my car to get my brakes fix and they took my 444.00 and i left wit no car..Nationwide Author: Deland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Tire plus Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness I bought a new Chevrolet spark 7/15/17 Sat., I was rush to get it done, they added items I did not want, I had my own financing but they used there, they added protective cover $2070 and tire and wheel cover $499 of witch I did not need or ask for. Inverness Florida Very Simple Author: The Villages, Florida Auto Dealers: LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness Inverness, Florida

Sep 07 2017
Tire Kingdom Took perfectly working old car in for tempeerature gage. Melbouren Florida A Perfectly Working Car? Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire Kingdom Melbouren, Florida

Aug 31 2017
Tire Works total car care Manager Travis. My Son had a A/C compressor put in his car. They never did the right work that was suppose to go along with it. Now we find out they put on a old compressor and it's says so on our invoice.  Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Tire Works total car care Las Vegas, Nevada