Your Search | sullivan tire

Aug 25 2015
Fletchers tire and auto.... Jason, manager ? everyone is entitled to their opinion...Jason, after I told him of the poor quality of Hi-Run tires Payson Arizona Author: Payson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Fletchers tire and auto Payson, Arizona

Aug 22 2015
Class 1 Autosports Class 1 Electronics Scammers. Liars. No moral compass. Thought they found a sucker, NOT. Green Brook New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Class 1 Autosports Green Brook, New Jersey

Aug 20 2015
Tires Plus, Buckhead lack of Integrity and WILL Rip you off!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Tires Plus, Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 19 2015
No Mar Tire Changers Steve Nemish, Owner of No Mar Tire Changers, Scratched my rim and refuses to pay for the damage Fenton Missouri
  BEWARE! This is the gutter level customer service you will endure if the owner of No Mar damages your wheel! Author: Deland, Florida Motorcycles: No Mar Tire Changers Fenton, Missouri

Aug 13 2015
KWIK-FIT TYRES 25% OFF TYRES THAT NO ONE GETS + UN NECESSARY WORK RIP OFF NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Northallerton, New York Auto Tire shops: KWIK-FIT TYRES Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Etyres Limited; Fleet Mobile Tyres;;MR TONY BOWMAN Please beware of this franchise opportunity UK; Cambridge; Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto Tire shops: Etyres Limited Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Fletchers Tire Charged for services and or items not recieved. Problems are the same as when I took the vehicle in to Fletchers Tire. Laveen Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Fletchers Tire Laveen, Arizona

Aug 11 2015
Penn Warranty Company Customer Service Supervisor Mandy Siglin 1-800-356-9441Claim Supervisor Jen Sullivan 1-800-356-9441 analogous to paying for the bandaid but not willing to treat the stab wound under it. Penn WArranty company is a sham. Acknowledge and willing to cover the defect that destroyed engine, but not willing to cover replace of destroyed engine. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Troy, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Penn Warranty Company Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Tire Choice No Integrity, Over charged, and horrible service Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice Riverview, Florida

Aug 06 2015
Art's Tire Warehouse, New Art's Tire Warehouse, New Arts Tire Warehouse, Arts Tire Warehouse, Arts Atlas Tire Dangerous Product; Abusive Service San Antonio Texas Author: San Antoni, Texas Auto Tire shops: Art's Tire Warehouse San Antonio, Texas

Aug 04 2015
Author: orlando, Florida Auto Parts: HERCULES TIRE COMPANY Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
AARP Roadside Assistance had a flat, called roadside assistance and they said nothing was available to help us. We are in our 70's and husband just had surgery and we could not change tire. Luckily, a motorist helped. So no reciept. Internet Author: Howard Lake, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: AARP Roadside Assistance Internet

Aug 01 2015
Paul Sullivan Untrusting thief, grand larceny Rush New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: Paul Sullivan136 Rush, New York

Jul 31 2015
M&W Tire Have no idea what they're doing, Bear Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Tire shops: M&W Tire Bear, Delaware

Jul 29 2015
Les Schwab The comoany sold me s***** brand new tires, 1 month later wires are showing. On both tires and one blew Hermiston Oregon Author: CHEYENNE, Wyoming Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
general tire/ discount tire tire purchase rebate oklahoma city Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Tire shops: general tire/ discount tire Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 24 2015
General Tire General Tire and RubberGeneral Tires Rebate scam through. Never received Rebate. Never return calls. Nationwide Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: General Tire Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Hill Tire They will not honor the price that was given to me, the owner was loud and pointing his hand in my face & when I told him not to he said he wasn't going to honor the price. Walterbro South Carolina Author: Yemassee, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill Tire Walterbro, South Carolina

Jul 23 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care I took my car in for an oil change. They call me to tell me that I need front and rear brakes. Really, I just had them done 3 months ago. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2015
Mavis Tire Damaged my vehicle!! Cobleskill New York Sorry for Your Experience Author: Richmondville, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Tire Cobleskill, New York

Jul 16 2015
National tire and battery NTB, national tire and battery Streetsboro Ohio, NTB Streetsboro Ohio Complete waste of time/0 respect for customers time or money Streetsboro Ohio Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Auto Mechanics: National tire and battery Streetsboro, Ohio

Jul 13 2015
american tire depot wheel rim damaged during tire replacement and no compensation Cerritos California Author: los angeles, California Auto Tire shops: american tire depot Cerritos, California

Jul 12 2015
Valley Discount Tire Service Robert Robert will not honor your tire warranty. Run from this guy! Canoga Park California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Auto Tire shops: Valley Discount Tire Service Canoga Park, California

Jul 11 2015
TiresPlus Conyers,Ga Bait and Switch Conyers Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Auto Tire shops: TiresPlus Conyers,Ga Conyers, Georgia