Your Search | sullivan tire

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 09 2016
1STOP RIM SHOP, PARKER PRODUCTS LLC, CONNIE NICHOLS , BRAD DEPLOYED TO IRAQ, PAID FOR RIMS, NEVER SHIPPED THEM AND NO TRACKING NUMBER SPRINGFIELD Missouri Author: CATLETT, Virginia Auto Tire shops: 1STOP RIM SHOP SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

Apr 08 2016
National Semi TruckRepair and Tire company  Toms Brook Virginia Nationwide Author: La Vergne, Tennessee Trucking Companies: National Semi TruckRepair and Tire company Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Walmart's CMIW Claims Management INC. Broken Car Handle While Getting Tire Patched Springfield Missouri Claim... Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: CMIW Lexington, Kentucky

Apr 02 2016
Barnard Tire and Wheel Mike Charged me for vehicle service that was not performed Bastrop Texas
Author: Bastrop, Texas Auto Tire shops: Barnard Tire and Wheel Bastrop, Texas

Mar 25 2016
Wealth Automation System (WAS) WAS; Linda Sullivan; Chris Jenkins; Matt Guaranteed money back mailing system. Make $10,000 per sale. They do all the work! Or Not! They have done nothing, including reply,since being payed cookeville Tennessee
WEALTH AUTOMATION SYSTEM Author: Webster, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wealth Automation System (WAS) cookeville, Tennessee

Mar 23 2016
Bestusedtires Two of the four tires had holes Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Mooers, New York Auto Tire shops: Bestusedtires Internet

Mar 14 2016
Ramona Tire & Service Centers had front rt side end and front rt tire inspection done 37.5 miles later the tire blew up at 78mph temecula California
Author: Menifee, California Auto Repair Service: Ramona Tire temecula, California

Mar 14 2016
Travs Tire Pros Rude, terrible service Layton Layton Author: Clearfield, Utah Auto Repair Service: Travs Tire Pros Layton,

Mar 13 2016
Treadquarters Treadquarters Tire Overcharging and unnecessary work Newport News Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Treadquarters Newport News, Virginia

Mar 12 2016
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire 6505 Dudley Dr, Naples, FL 34105 Charged me money and didn't fix the problem Naples Florida Author: Estero, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Naples, Florida

Mar 11 2016
Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 10 2016
Jacks automotive service Jacks tire service what a waist; darlington PA.
Author: wampum, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jacks automotive service

Mar 09 2016
Watkins Tire & Auto Service Thieves and liars. Multiple repairs done incorrectly and repeated failure Port Charlotte Florida Author: North Port, Florida Auto Mechanics: Watkins Tire & Auto Service Port Charlotte, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Premier Subaru, Scott Collins Service writer Tire Sale Ripoff Branford Connecticut Neither correct nor appropriate Author: Essex, Connecticut Auto Advertising Services: Premier Subaru Branford, Connecticut

41, Report #1292075

Mar 07 2016
Glendale Financing and David Sullivan RIPP OFF WANTS TO GIVE YOU A LOAN!!! BIG SCAM Huntington NY Author: Circleville, Ohio Cash Services: Glendale Financing Internet

42, Report #1291939

Mar 06 2016
National Tire and Battery Descrimation against Senior Citizen Nationwide I See You Like To Play Cards, Don't You? Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: National Tire and Battery Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
Www. Protect my car.com Protect my car sent me to Commercial tire and work odder for $609.57 with 25% that would leave me to 467.89.to pay out of pocket . That's a rip off, when in fact I can do this all for $175.00. That's a savings not protect my car. im be paying more, id do it mysef and save money. Clearwater Florida
Author: Boise, Idaho Telemarketers: Www. Protect my car.com Clearwater, Florida

Feb 29 2016
SD Wheel Corp Purchased a wheel tire combo on January 25, 2016. Two wheels were damaged and returned. As of today, February 29, 2016 , I still have not received my wheels. Customer service blames everyone except their company. do not ever buy a wheel combo from this company. The old saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Pearland, Texas Auto Parts: SD Wheel Corp Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
Global auto brokers firm Sold bad rim, wrong size tire, did not resolve the issue for what I actually paid for Portland Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Parts: Global auto brokers firm Portland, Oregon

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
NTB Bedford, Ohio National Tire & Battery High Price Repairs & Auto Damages Bedford Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB Bedford, Ohio Bedford, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Discount Tire Northridge Defrauded Me ! Yelling at me ! Lies to me ! Disrespect me ! Northridge California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Northridge Van Nuys, California

Feb 21 2016
The Tire Choice company is providing fraudulent diagnoses and charging for unnecessary or unaccomplished repairs. Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Mechanics: The Tire Choice Tampa, Florida