Your Search | sullivan tire

Mar 12 2016
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire 6505 Dudley Dr, Naples, FL 34105 Charged me money and didn't fix the problem Naples Florida Author: Estero, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Naples, Florida

Mar 11 2016
Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 10 2016
Jacks automotive service Jacks tire service what a waist; darlington PA.
Author: wampum, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jacks automotive service

Mar 09 2016
Watkins Tire & Auto Service Thieves and liars. Multiple repairs done incorrectly and repeated failure Port Charlotte Florida Author: North Port, Florida Auto Mechanics: Watkins Tire & Auto Service Port Charlotte, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Premier Subaru, Scott Collins Service writer Tire Sale Ripoff Branford Connecticut Neither correct nor appropriate Author: Essex, Connecticut Auto Advertising Services: Premier Subaru Branford, Connecticut

31, Report #1292075

Mar 07 2016
Glendale Financing and David Sullivan RIPP OFF WANTS TO GIVE YOU A LOAN!!! BIG SCAM Huntington NY Author: Circleville, Ohio Cash Services: Glendale Financing Internet

32, Report #1291939

Mar 06 2016
National Tire and Battery Descrimation against Senior Citizen Nationwide I See You Like To Play Cards, Don't You? Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: National Tire and Battery Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
Www. Protect my car.com Protect my car sent me to Commercial tire and work odder for $609.57 with 25% that would leave me to 467.89.to pay out of pocket . That's a rip off, when in fact I can do this all for $175.00. That's a savings not protect my car. im be paying more, id do it mysef and save money. Clearwater Florida
Author: Boise, Idaho Telemarketers: Www. Protect my car.com Clearwater, Florida

Feb 29 2016
SD Wheel Corp Purchased a wheel tire combo on January 25, 2016. Two wheels were damaged and returned. As of today, February 29, 2016 , I still have not received my wheels. Customer service blames everyone except their company. do not ever buy a wheel combo from this company. The old saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Pearland, Texas Auto Parts: SD Wheel Corp Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
Global auto brokers firm Sold bad rim, wrong size tire, did not resolve the issue for what I actually paid for Portland Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Parts: Global auto brokers firm Portland, Oregon

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
NTB Bedford, Ohio National Tire & Battery High Price Repairs & Auto Damages Bedford Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB Bedford, Ohio Bedford, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Discount Tire Northridge Defrauded Me ! Yelling at me ! Lies to me ! Disrespect me ! Northridge California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Northridge Van Nuys, California

Feb 21 2016
The Tire Choice company is providing fraudulent diagnoses and charging for unnecessary or unaccomplished repairs. Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Mechanics: The Tire Choice Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2016
DISCOUNT TIRE !!!TIRE REPLACEMENT SCAM DUE TO MINOR BS RUNFLAT DAMAGE TO TIRE!!! RENO NEVADA Date of Spare Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Tire shops: DISCOUNT TIRE Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Tire Works Total Car Care http://www.tireworks.co/ I slipt in shop and fell and they would not give me a claims report. to come back when manager is in. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 15 2016
Ias direct or in tire Veronica Jarrett I paid for tire insurance but when I got nail into my tire Veronica Jarreet ''declined my claim Austin Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Warranty: Ias direct or in tire Austin , Texas

Feb 13 2016
MR. TIRE Terry...Corporate OfficeBob...Regional Manager...Central New YorkMegan...Customer Service...Headquarters...Rochester, New York They simply do not care...... Rochester New York Author: Liverpool, New York Auto Repair Service: MR. TIRE Rochester, New York

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Discount Tire Rebate Fraud Renton Washington
The Problem Solved Author: Renton, Washington Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Renton, Washington

48, Report #1281997

Jan 24 2016
Gilberts tire pro Gilberts Tire Shop, Gilberts Tire and auto center Warning RIP off! gresham Oregon
The REAL story, Craig! Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Tire shops: Gilberts tire pro gresham, Oregon

49, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 21 2016
Tire Works Jasmine Salguero Scam Rip Off Horrible Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Las Vegas, Nevada