Your Search | sullivan tire

Jul 19 2016
CHARLIE'S BAR INC BRENDAN B SULLIVAN; JOHN A KING DANGEROUS, NO SECURITY, BAD MANAGEMENT DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: CHARLIE'S BAR INC DENVER, Colorado

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky False Accusations Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario

Jul 06 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Partners in Profit / Linda Sullivan Complete Ripoff - Don't Trust - Chicago Illinois
Some more information Author: Livingston, Louisiana Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 05 2016
Michelin Tires Catastropic Tire Failure Greenville, SC Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Storage: Auto Tire shops: Michelin Tires Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
High Desert Tires 14757 Bear Valley RdHesperia, CA Selling Reported Stolen Property Hesperia California
Author: Brea, California Auto Tire shops: High Desert Tires Hesperia, California

Jul 02 2016
Butler Rose & Jameson Associates   BABYLON, New York Author: Sullivan , Maine Cash Services: Butler Rose & Jameson Associates BABYLON , New York

Jun 29 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers 10 minute oil changes Ripped off for service Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky You are such a liar Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 16 2016
mr tire FRAUDULANT WHEEL ALIGNMENT woodbury heights New Jersey Author: woodbury, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: mr tire woodbury heights, New Jersey

Jun 15 2016
Hibdon Tire Plus Caused massive oil leak, bad tire, didnt test or bleed brakes. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Hibdon Tire Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 08 2016
Johnnys Truck and Tire Services They RIPPED me off Big time...DONT USE THEM!!! RUN!!! Fort Stockton Texas Author: Hallandale, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnnys Truck and Tire Services Fort Stockton, Texas

Jun 07 2016
goodyear tire rebate center goodyear tire rebates are a total ripoff Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Auto Tire shops: goodyear tire Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
B&L Towing Deceptive Towing Practices Carteret New Jersey
Spare Tire Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Auto Towing: B&L Towing Carteret, New Jersey

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet