Your Search | sullivan tire

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas

Aug 15 2016
L A Wheel and Tire Hasn't returned $2,000 core deposit LA Wheel & Tire Internet Author: St Augustine , Florida Consumer Services: L A Wheel and Tire Internet

28, Report #1320687

Aug 14 2016
Anthony W. Sullivan Fraud and Scam, bad Criminal Attorney with Bad manners in Dayton, Ohio, Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Lawyers: Anthony W. Sullivan Dayton, Ohio

Aug 12 2016
SD Wheel Corp. SD Wheel Corporation SD WHEEL CORP. SELLS TIRES THAT ARE NOT ROUND Internet Author: columbia falls, Alabama Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Tire Works - Manager Angel & Assistant Manager Ryan Very Deseptive individuals and shady Mechanic Work Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Tire Works - Angel & Ryan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 07 2016
Lil Lodges Larry SmithSteve Sullivan Scam me out of 20,000.00 bear creek Alabama Author: haughton, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Lil Lodges bear creek, Alabama

Aug 07 2016
Walmart Tire Warranty Dishonored Harrison Arkansas Author: Harrison, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: Walmart Harrison, Arkansas

33, Report #1320843

Aug 05 2016
SD WHeel Corp Caleb Ordered Tires/Wheel Package -- wheels WAY TO SMALL WRONG SIZE WTF Charles, Illinois Internet
Small Tires Author: Long Lake, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: SD WHeel Corp Internet

34, Report #1319712

Jul 30 2016
Moritz Dodge TIRE ROTATION? Fort Worth Texas Author: Lake Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Moritz Dodge texas

35, Report #1319485

Jul 28 2016
california tire and repair shop DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS REPAIR SHOP! el paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Tire shops: california tire and repair el paso, Texas

36, Report #1319398

Jul 28 2016
Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 24 2016
tire rack & sonsio their tire warranty won't h0ld air ! all over the united states Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: tire rack Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 22 2016
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Ruined rims during tire installation Land O Lakes Florida
Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Land O Lakes, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Big O tire santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Auto Repair Service: Big O tire santa clarita , California

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
CHARLIE'S BAR INC BRENDAN B SULLIVAN; JOHN A KING DANGEROUS, NO SECURITY, BAD MANAGEMENT DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: CHARLIE'S BAR INC DENVER, Colorado

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky False Accusations Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky