Your Search | sun communities

Jan 14 2017
Hobbiesdiscount Got my order Internet Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Hobbiesdiscount Internet

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Sun Loan Company Rude workers Miami Oklahoma Author: Miami, Oklahoma Loans: Sun Loan Company Miami, Oklahoma

Jan 12 2017
Sun Communities La Casa Blanca- Apache Junction AZ POOR COMPANY-DOES NOT CARE ABOUT RESIDENTS ONLY THEIR PROFITS Apache Junction Arizona Author: 85120, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sun Communities Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Tophatter Placed an order with tophatter..Never received item..No response from many emails sent.. Palo Alto California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Tophatter Palo Alto, California

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Sun Outlet I made a purchase but got no confirmation of an order and no reply via messages. Internet Author: Filton, Alabama Sunglasses: Sun Outlet Internet

Dec 27 2016
Foster Communities Foster Communities Home Builders Foster Home Builders Defective house. Ant Infested soil. Flooded basement. Leaky roof. Dropping floor. Noisy squeaky floors. Baltimore Maryland Author: Bowie , Maryland Builders & Contractors: Foster Communities Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America

Dec 18 2016
Lightinthebox Clothing Sizing is way off China Internet Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Questionable Activities: Lightinthebox Internet

Dec 17 2016
Carls junior Over charged me double the amount of my order and hangs up on me whenever I call them Sun Valley California Who would pay $2680 for two cheeseburger combos? Author: Pacoima , California Fast Food Restaurants: Carls junior Sun Valley , California

Dec 16 2016
99 Santa False advertising Internet Author: Sun City West, Arizona Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 14 2016
Virtue Luxury Watches premium-luxurydept.com/ Might come up as anything regarding luxury watches - they push other stuff like purses New Jersey
Author: SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin Jewelry Stores: Virtue Luxury Watches New Jersey

Nov 28 2016
New Sun Energies | Pablo Curiel | Celeste Curiel | Chris Curiel | Isaac Curiel | Maverick General Contractors, LLC | Chris S. Wasson If you don't want to be scammed, stay FAR FAR AWAY from this company and/or individuals! Phoenix, Tucson, Austin, San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: New Sun Energies Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Nick's Meat Co' Meat Truck Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Food Stores: Nick's Meat Co' Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Irvine Company Irvine Company Apartment Communities, The Irvine Company, The Village, The Village at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine Company Apartment Homes Fraud, Corrupt, Illegal Billing Schemes, Mafia, Illegal Business, Slumlord, Illegal Airbnb, Chinese Birth Tourism Newport Beach Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Landlords: Irvine Company Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Fieldstone Trace Ardent Communities Unethical practices Westerville Ohio Author: Cleveland heights, Ohio Realtors: Fieldstone Trace Westerville, Ohio

Nov 03 2016
Sun communities , Sun homes, na san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Landlords: Sun communities , san antonio , Texas

Nov 02 2016
Rising Sun Beauty Outlet Flawed return policy that almost turned deadly Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Rising Sun Beauty Outlet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Oct 24 2016
Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Home Construction Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Homes; Ryland Homes; CalAtlantic Homes Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
ATLS/DASCO STAY AWAY AT ALL COST meridian Idaho Author: Sun Valley, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: ATLS/DASCO Meridian, Idaho