SUN LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sun laboratories
There may be more specific results for "sun laboratories"
For more specific results for "sun laboratories"
Showing 1-25 of 2,737 Found Reports For more specific results for "sun laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Sun Devil Auto Charged for work not performed and damaged vehicle in their care. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Sun Devil Auto Mesa, Arizona

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Health Record now received Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 15 2017
bronson laboratories sent another shipment when the first lot was crap anyway. Lindon Utah Author: Kewdale, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bronson laboratories Lindon, Utah

May 12 2017
PDesdunes I was in my home for over 28 years and a widower I made an second mortage with Sun Mortages. New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Real Estate Services: PDesdunes New AOrleans, Louisiana

May 12 2017
Barret Jackson Fraudulent Serial Numbers Scottsdale AZ Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Inspection: Barret Jackson Scottsdale, AZ

May 10 2017
T-mobile Deceptive Sales Practice Chandler Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile arizona

9, Report #1372060

May 08 2017
Plastic & Co-Pack, LLC Bottles4YouBottleandPack FAULTY BOTTLES THAT CAN'T EVER BE IN THE SUN OR THEY MELT San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastic & Co-Pack, LLC San Diego, California

Apr 28 2017
Camixo LLC was led to believe it was a free 'sample' and to pay shipping & handling San Marcos California Author: SUN CITY WEST, Arizona Skin Care: Camixo LLC San Marcos, California

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Evelina Serum Evelina Eye CreamEvelina Hydrofirm False Advertizing Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Skin Care: Evelina Serum Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Color By Pascale Took my money and never sent my product! San Diego California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Rogers, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
ANGEL PERALTA ANGEL PERALTA N.Y. GOLD THIEF BUYS GOLD ON INTERNET THEN LIES AND FILES CHARGEBACK AFTER RECEIVING New York New York
Author: Sun City West, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: ANGEL PERALTA New York, New York

Apr 11 2017
North Lake Laboratory LLC North Lake Laboratories LLCNorth Lake Laboratory Plano Texas TX Beware Billing Scam Fraudsters! Plano Texas Author: Spring, Texas Medical Laboratories: North Lake Laboratory LLC Plano, Texas

Apr 10 2017
LAFACE Laboratories Lisa Alexander The foundation of this company is as crooked as the owner. San Francisco California seriously ? Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: LAFACE Laboratories Internet

Apr 10 2017
Charles A Thompson, National Sales Pros, The Enrollment Specialists LLC, Power by Sun, Powur PBC... Charles A. Thompson Recruits Sales Reps for Solar Referrals for Numerous Companies But Does Not Pay! Research This Before Agreeing To Work With Charles Thompson! Woodland Hills California
Author: California Work at Home: Charles A Thompson Woodland Hills, California

Apr 08 2017
Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Pretty puppies also fro transport-petex-usa.com bought puppy Sonia for 500 then was sent itenerary from sunset yorkies for the flight which was Petex-usa.com which needed $1200 flight insurance Baltimore Nationwide-Maryland
Author: Beaumont, Texas Dog Breeders: Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong I May have Jumped the Gun Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 18 2017
revolution laboratories llc revlabsrevlabs.comtryrevtest.com Beware of RevLabs - Free trial results in unauthorized charge solana beach California Author: Blue Jay, California Drug Manufacturers: revolution laboratories llc solana beach, California

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Chris_ly_yl I saw a on sale prices on a website Sun-Hubs shoes store where i bought 3 jordans nike shoes for more than $300.i received the shoes and i noticed that it was fake with no logo and its has been shipped from China.i sent an email to the customer service,ask for return and refund.they ask me a picture and they refused saying that their shoes are good quality. Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Chris_ly_yl Internet

Mar 11 2017
premium business solutions advanced social media mans name James mccellan big rip off to a senior cition on ficked income mesa &sun city arizona Arizona Author: gibson, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: premium business solutions mesa, Arizona