SUN RITE PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sun rite publishing
There may be more specific results for "sun rite publishing"
For more specific results for "sun rite publishing"
Showing 1-25 of 8,977 Found Reports For more specific results for "sun rite publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
Amazing Poodles Richard BUMA SWINDLE/SCAM buying a red AKC Poodle male puppy fm Amazing Poodles, Richard Buma, Lubbock, TX Lubbock Texas
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Services: Amazing Poodles Lubbock, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Beware fraud - Sunny Grace Human Hair -Scammers sunny grace human hair sunny sun natural human hairsunny grace wigs sunny hair review Do not deal with this company they are robbers and thieves of hair factory in china Qingdao Qingdao Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Beware - Sunny Grace Human Hair -Scammers Qingdao ,

Sep 20 2017
Rite Aid Corporation lazy, mean, selfish, inconsiderate, disrespectful, greedy, unhelpful, disgusting, pitiful, unsympathetic, unrealistic, dirty, poor customer service Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Corporation Los Angeles, California

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 13 2017
Sunny Sun Jiaozhou, Sunny Natural Human Hair Products Factory ,Sunny Grace Hair Products Factory you took our hair worth 1500 USD and not even communicating with us either send back my hair or show my finished product in live video Qingdao Qingdao
Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Sunny Sun Jiaozhou Sunny Natural Human Hair Products Factory Qingdao , Quebec

Sep 11 2017
Angela Judge Ndueczon Publishing Group I contracted Miss Judge to edit and format two novels for publication. TAMPA FLORIDA Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Book Publishers: Angela Judge Tampa, Florida,

Sep 08 2017
TOM I received a call A few moments ago from a Portia Rollins. After reading the post from http://accrispin.blogspot.com/2014/11/solicitation-alert-litfire-publishing.html I realize just how bad they are scamming, as one of their main marketers uses different names. I was told that my book was very interesting and that they had read it she then proceeded to say that it had a great story to it. when I asked if she enjoyed the dancing firefighters scene, she then proceeded to say yes that was a great scene. Guess what there are no dancing firefighters in my book. So obviously full of crap. Have a nice day Litfire I will be reporting furiously. http://authoru.org/publishing-rip-offs-scams-and-predators.html https://litfirepublish Texas Author: houston, Texas News Media: TOM Texas

Sep 07 2017
Corporate Research International DAVID TOWNSEND Deposit a check for 2,990.49 and do money grams to Heidi Hamilton and Josh Vorhies for 1320 and take 300 for my time New Castle,DE Delaware Mail Author: Sun City, Arizona Customer: Corporate Research International Internet

Sep 07 2017
LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness I bought a new Chevrolet spark 7/15/17 Sat., I was rush to get it done, they added items I did not want, I had my own financing but they used there, they added protective cover $2070 and tire and wheel cover $499 of witch I did not need or ask for. Inverness Florida Very Simple Author: The Villages, Florida Auto Dealers: LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness Inverness, Florida

Sep 04 2017
Scott Mazzo- price right auto-ccash for cars Scott mazzo I saw this car online I called up and talk to Scott Maaso the owner of price rite auto. he told me the car was gorgeous that it ran. meant I needed nothing that everything worked beautifully. that an old man he traded it in for a higher end car, so when I wanted to send him down the money he would not except PayPal so I had a wire down through him which should've been a red flag from the start.warning stay away from Scott Mazzo Wellington Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Selden, New York Auto Dealers: Scott Mazzo- price right auto-ccash for cars Wellington, Florida

Sep 03 2017
Packt Publishing Company sleazed itself into refusing to help me with an order, even after I had contacted them. Birmingham Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Computer Training & Education: Packt Publishing Internet

Aug 31 2017
Lombardi Publishing I sent them 95.00 dollars for a report to show me how to invest in 422k accounts and received nothing New York New York Author: Wyoming, Michigan Investment Brokers: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Aug 31 2017
Strategic Publishing Group They promised that I would have coverage in the front of a magazine that goes out to the 4 country clubs in my area. This was to be a quarterly publication and they produced NOTHING!!! They are a HUGE FRAUD!!!! Boca Raton FL **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Strategic Publishing Group Internet

Aug 31 2017
florida peach publishing, Michelle Mako, Michelle Mako Refuse to give my refund $250.00, but I have emails where she said she will Lauderdale Lakes Florida  Proplayerpublishing.com and jeanllanos@nbanflauthors.com scam artist Michelle Mako, Michelle Mako Refuse to give my refund $250.00, but I have emails where she said she will. Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: florida peach publishing Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Aug 30 2017
Platinum Millinium Publishing - Ty Cohen - Kindle King Scam - authorized $0.99 CD and was fraudulently that AND then fraudulently $67.73 the next month! Garner North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Bishkek, Computer Classes: Platinum Millinium Publishing Internet

Aug 30 2017
Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson, C&J Publishing, Ciceli Johnson, Paranomics Inc. Non Profit establishment and Primary Tradeline reporting Elk Grove California Author: Nine Mile Falls, Washington Business Consulting: Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson Elk Grove, California

Aug 29 2017
America star publishing Sarah@americastarpublishing I wrote a book titled Bully Land last year December 8, 2016 it came out Sarah said I would get paid in February and August.  Bwthesda Maryland Author: Grenada, Mississippi Library: America star publishing Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Hurriclean Ripoff and Hurriclean Company unable to reach Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Bed & Bath: Hurriclean Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2017
Toplink Publishing Un-recoverable mistakes with marketing platforms, unwilling to correct, or refund money. Las Vegas Nevada Refund received Author: Lugerville, Wisconsin Book Publishers: Toplink Publishing Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Barry Cooper NeverGetBusted Triptowellness Barry Cooper pretends he is the Ayahuasca god Puerto Vallarta Hoax report by disgruntled employee Author: New York, New York Drug Dealers: Barry Cooper Puerto Vallarta, Other

Aug 16 2017
Mugshots.com Publishing a mugshot when a record has been expunged with the court system. Internet Author: Indian Harbour Beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 14 2017
fc&a medical publishing they keep sending me bills for books i have not ordered or even want Peachtree city Nationwide georgia Author: danville, Virginia Alternative Health: fc&a medical publishing Nationwide