Your Search | sun valley automotive

1, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

2, Report #1319389

Jul 28 2016
Desert Sky Dentistry Sheila Naik, DDS Terrible untrustworthy Dentist, Cares about money only! Lier!!!! for the money glendale Arizona
Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Dental Services: Desert Sky Dentistry glendale, Arizona

3, Report #1319338

Jul 28 2016
From attorney Sam Wilson Unknown company name Warrant to arrest me if I did not call within 30 minute Nationwide Author: Yucca Valley, California Cash Services: From attorney Sam Wilson Nationwide

4, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

5, Report #1319213

Jul 27 2016
Mediterranean at towngate Ambergate Apts Slumlord, Serious Roach problem, No access to many of the amenities moreno valley California Author: yucaipa, California Housing Rentals: Mediterranean at towngate moreno valley, California

6, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

7, Report #1319046

Jul 26 2016
Fox Valley Royals Baseball Andy Bisceglia Deceptive , Criminal Travel Baseball elgin Illinois Author: West Dundee, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Fox Valley Royals Baseball elgin, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Kingston Technology Company, Inc Refused to send merchandise even though my financial institution stated that Kingston had been paid. Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: Kingston Technology Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
EyeNoir order sample paid for it with shipping every month since they are charging me $95 .. Fountain Valley New York Author: plymouth, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, New York

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 25 2016
RH Investments Ali Hassan, Anton Danilovich, Diablo Valley Group, LLC Deceptive Practices, Failure to Pay, Mechanic's Liens Walnut Creek California Author: santa rosa, California Investment Brokers: RH Investments Internet

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Harahs cherokee casino. Harahs casino valley river Slot machine gaming is way under regulation.... the games spin the same loosing sequence . I think theere is a major fraud alert with the gaming board... state and federal do nothing .. Cherokee , Murphy , North Carollina North Carolina
Author: Andrews, North Carolina City Governments: Harahs cherokee casino. Cherokee, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
TWC Time Warner Cable Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: TWC Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Instant Checkmate Checkmate Bait and switch Las Vergas NV Author: Sun City West, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jul 22 2016
berkheimer Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Moscow , Pennsylvania Government Corruption: berkheimer Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2016
Valley Lumber Company INC Panther Trucking No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Hackleburg Alabama Author: Town Creek , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Valley Lumber Company INC Hackleburg, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Valley Investment properties John Tronrude Don't get nailed by John the ripper eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Valley Investment properties eugene, Oregon

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
Reliable Mediation Review Kevin Anderson Scam Alert! Delaware Author: Apple Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Reliable Mediation Review Nationwide