SUN LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sun laboratories
There may be more reports for "sun laboratories"
For more results perform a general search for "sun laboratories"
Showing 26-50 of 2,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "sun laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International Aps False Billing Odense, Denmark Author: Fort Nelson, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Lux Style International Aps Odense,

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 14 2017
Hobbiesdiscount Got my order Internet Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Hobbiesdiscount Internet

Jan 13 2017
Sun Loan Company Rude workers Miami Oklahoma Author: Miami, Oklahoma Loans: Sun Loan Company Miami, Oklahoma

Jan 12 2017
Sun Communities La Casa Blanca- Apache Junction AZ POOR COMPANY-DOES NOT CARE ABOUT RESIDENTS ONLY THEIR PROFITS Apache Junction Arizona Author: 85120, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sun Communities Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Tophatter Placed an order with tophatter..Never received item..No response from many emails sent.. Palo Alto California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Tophatter Palo Alto, California

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Sun Outlet I made a purchase but got no confirmation of an order and no reply via messages. Internet Author: Filton, Alabama Sunglasses: Sun Outlet Internet

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America

Dec 18 2016
Lightinthebox Clothing Sizing is way off China Internet Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Questionable Activities: Lightinthebox Internet

Dec 17 2016
Carls junior Over charged me double the amount of my order and hangs up on me whenever I call them Sun Valley California Who would pay $2680 for two cheeseburger combos? Author: Pacoima , California Fast Food Restaurants: Carls junior Sun Valley , California

Dec 17 2016
BioTrek Labs TOOK MY MONEY BUT DIDN'T PERFORM THE TESTING internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Medical Laboratories: BioTrek Labs Internet

Dec 16 2016
99 Santa False advertising Internet Author: Sun City West, Arizona Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 14 2016
Virtue Luxury Watches premium-luxurydept.com/ Might come up as anything regarding luxury watches - they push other stuff like purses New Jersey
Author: SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin Jewelry Stores: Virtue Luxury Watches New Jersey

42, Report #1342019

Dec 07 2016
ConnectMyDNA Useless, a total waste of time and money Fairfield Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Medical Laboratories: ConnectMyDNA Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Millennium Health LLC Millennium Labs LLC Fraudulent Billing! San Diego California Author: Lodi, California Medical Laboratories: Millennium Health LLC San Diego, California

Nov 23 2016
Nick's Meat Co' Meat Truck Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Food Stores: Nick's Meat Co' Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 08 2016
Arkopharma Laboratories ARKOPHARMA PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATRIES Money Order Scam Waterford Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Arkopharma Laboratories Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
23andme Billed me twice Billed twice and could not get a refund for several days San Jose, CA Internet Author: san jose, California Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Nov 03 2016
Sun communities , Sun homes, na san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Landlords: Sun communities , san antonio , Texas

Nov 02 2016
Rising Sun Beauty Outlet Flawed return policy that almost turned deadly Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Rising Sun Beauty Outlet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
Peachtree Sold my annuitys in 2009 and rip me off... Nationwide Author: Sun Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peachtree Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California