SUN LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sun laboratories
There may be more specific results for "sun laboratories"
For more specific results for "sun laboratories"
Showing 26-50 of 4,738 Found Reports For more specific results for "sun laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 27 2017
Sun Emporium Scam, Tanning salon is worst, they have lice and bugs! Barrie Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario Tanning Salons: Sun Emporium ,

Sep 27 2017
advancable tecnologies LLC scottsdale Arizona
Author: los angeles, California Medical Laboratories: advancable tecnologies LLC scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 26 2017
VIP Relocation Inc. Thieves and Criminals Sun Valley California Author: Chino Hills, California Moving Companies: VIP Relocation Inc. Sun Valley, California

Sep 26 2017
Octapharma Plasma Inc & DETR A Horrible Place to Work & a Dishonest Government Partner Las Vegas Nevada COMPLETE CRAP Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Laboratories: Octapharma Plasma Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

30, Report #1401929

Sep 25 2017
Minute Clinic @CVS Bait & Switch SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: Midway City, California Medical Laboratories: Minute Clinic - Huntington Beach Ca HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Sep 22 2017
Amazing Poodles Richard BUMA SWINDLE/SCAM buying a red AKC Poodle male puppy fm Amazing Poodles, Richard Buma, Lubbock, TX Lubbock Texas
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Services: Amazing Poodles Lubbock, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Beware fraud - Sunny Grace Human Hair -Scammers sunny grace human hair sunny sun natural human hairsunny grace wigs sunny hair review Do not deal with this company they are robbers and thieves of hair factory in china Qingdao Qingdao Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Beware - Sunny Grace Human Hair -Scammers Qingdao ,

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC These people are crooks, they scammed me for $79.99 for something I did not order Scottsdale, AZ Arizona Author: Coopersville, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona

Sep 13 2017
Sunny Sun Jiaozhou, Sunny Natural Human Hair Products Factory ,Sunny Grace Hair Products Factory you took our hair worth 1500 USD and not even communicating with us either send back my hair or show my finished product in live video Qingdao Qingdao
Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Sunny Sun Jiaozhou Sunny Natural Human Hair Products Factory Qingdao , Quebec

Sep 07 2017
Corporate Research International DAVID TOWNSEND Deposit a check for 2,990.49 and do money grams to Heidi Hamilton and Josh Vorhies for 1320 and take 300 for my time New Castle,DE Delaware Mail Author: Sun City, Arizona Customer: Corporate Research International Internet

Sep 07 2017
LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness I bought a new Chevrolet spark 7/15/17 Sat., I was rush to get it done, they added items I did not want, I had my own financing but they used there, they added protective cover $2070 and tire and wheel cover $499 of witch I did not need or ask for. Inverness Florida Very Simple Author: The Villages, Florida Auto Dealers: LOVE Chevrolet of Inverness Inverness, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Brian Meshkin Proove Biosciences Brian Meshkin Hired me a a saleeman and did not pay me Irvine Nationwide proove.com Author: Lake Worth, Florida Medical Laboratories: Brian Meshkin Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Alcon Laboratories, Inc Alcon® 2017 Alcon RebateAlcon® 2017 Alcon Rebate - AIR OPTIX® Lenses (Internet) program Alcon Rebate Denied Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Dothan, Alabama Eye Care: Alcon Laboratories, Inc Ft. Worth, Texas

Aug 29 2017
Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Excellence Health Inc Las Vegas, Florida & Germany Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Medical Laboratories: Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Hurriclean Ripoff and Hurriclean Company unable to reach Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Bed & Bath: Hurriclean Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2017
Lumella /Newskin Overcharged; no disclaimer Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Medical Laboratories: Lumella /Newskin Internet

Aug 25 2017
Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing DNA Ancestry and Medical Testing Canada Internet Author: San diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 19 2017
LAFACE LABORATORIES LISA ALEXANDER LAFACE RUINED MY FACE San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: LAFACE LABORATORIES San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
Myriad Genetic Laboratories rip off company salt lake city Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Myriad Genetic Laboratories Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER SUCKS PRINCETON New Jersey Author: New Jersey Medical Laboratories: PRINCETON LONGEVITY CENTER , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida