Your Search | sun pools of east tennessee

Sep 26 2016
Protected Van Lines and Out of State Moving Services internet moving company scam Lantana Florida Author: Mesquite, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Protected Van Lines Lantana, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Sherriff-Goslin Company Ben Weiss (Manager of Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Mike Kaufman (Salesman, Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, Ohio Branch)Stephen D. Ticknor(Executive Vice President Sherriff-Goslin Company ) Sherriff-Gosling Company and their Mansfield Ohio branch Mansfield, OH Ohio
Author: Tiffin, Ohio Home Improvements: Sherriff-Goslin Company Mansfield, OH, Ohio

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Power Investment Group Mark Paine He receieved payment and did not deliver according to contract Truckee California Author: MAYNARDVILLE, Tennessee On-Line Business: Power Investment Group Truckee, California

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland Custom Home BuilderCustom Builder of Energy Efficient HomesSteve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning . Don't Believe Anything they Say or Promise, Stay away! Lakeland Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland,

Sep 25 2016
Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Don Gelfund Real Estate Fraud Lincolnwood Illinois
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Realtors: Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Lincolnwood , Illinois

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB cheating used tyres company 63-600 KĘPNO Author: tripoli, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB 63-600 KĘPNO,

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
The Steve Harvey Show Steve Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself. Chicago Illinois Author: Sycamore, Illinois Theaters: The Steve Harvey Show Chicago, Illinois

Sep 25 2016
blossom cream no refund of money on product i never recieved after trail one and was charged internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Beauty Products: blossom cream Internet

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 24 2016
pettaxiworldwide@USA.COM kevin alexis, deric irvine, che lovet mofor the website www.petzlover.com has a ton of scammers beware.. Nationwide Author: georgetown, Delaware Animal Services: pettaxiworldwide Nationwide