Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sun rite publishing
There may be more reports for "sun rite publishing"
For more results perform a general search for "sun rite publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Right Choice Publishing Jane Endicott, Jim Bell, Don't work here Lee's Summit, Missouri Disclaimer Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Right Choice Publishing Lee's Summit, Missouri

Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett Internet

Jan 03 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Contract Breach/ Royalty payouts/ Advertising/ Sales invoices Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 IL
Author: Ogden, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Green Ivy Publishing IL

Jan 03 2017
Tophatter Placed an order with tophatter..Never received item..No response from many emails sent.. Palo Alto California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Tophatter Palo Alto, California

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Dec 30 2016
Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning A Done Rite Overpromised. Lied about results. Excuses Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Cleaning Services: Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Platinum Millenial Publishing Made an unauthorized debit on my account for 10.44. Owner: Mr. Tyrrone Cohen NUMEROUS reports of scams like this from his company Bridgeport Conneticutt Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Platinum Millenial Publishing Internet

Dec 28 2016
Sun Outlet I made a purchase but got no confirmation of an order and no reply via messages. Internet Author: Filton, Alabama Sunglasses: Sun Outlet Internet

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America

Dec 18 2016
Lightinthebox Clothing Sizing is way off China Internet Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Questionable Activities: Lightinthebox Internet

Dec 17 2016
Carls junior Over charged me double the amount of my order and hangs up on me whenever I call them Sun Valley California Who would pay $2680 for two cheeseburger combos? Author: Pacoima , California Fast Food Restaurants: Carls junior Sun Valley , California

Dec 16 2016
99 Santa False advertising Internet Author: Sun City West, Arizona Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 14 2016
robert taylor roberto haye publishing clearance house kingston,surrey county,ancorage jamaica,alaska Author: wahiawa, Hawaii Cash Services: robert taylor

Dec 14 2016
Virtue Luxury Watches premium-luxurydept.com/ Might come up as anything regarding luxury watches - they push other stuff like purses New Jersey
Author: SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin Jewelry Stores: Virtue Luxury Watches New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Not the Truth Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCI, publishing concepts Drew Clancey- president82nd Airborne alumni book Did not keep their promise to deliver an alumni book about the 82nd airborne, army internet Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: PCI, publishing concepts Dallas, Texas

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 23 2016
Nick's Meat Co' Meat Truck Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Food Stores: Nick's Meat Co' Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington Works great at Walgreens and Rite Aid Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Nov 19 2016
Matt Lloyd Publishing MOBE MTTB Violated terms and conditions of the Mobe Licence Rights product Internet Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Matt Lloyd Publishing Internet