Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sundance vacations
There may be more reports for "sundance vacations"
For more results perform a general search for "sundance vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Ogden, Utah Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Prime Alliance Holdings/Amadeus Vacations - ripoff Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Emailed Company Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jan 09 2017
vida vacations grand luxxe, groupo mayan, grand bliss VIDA VACATIONS POOR SERVICE & OTHER COMMENTS nuevo vallarta MEXICO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Resorts: vida vacations nuevo vallarta, Other

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2017
Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Amadeus Vacations, Prime Alliance Holdings, Vacations Los Cabos Purchase of my Pueblo Bonito ownership - but did not. Cabo San Lucas; Towson,Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio Mexico, Maryland, Ohio Author: Paradise, California Travel Services: Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Cabo San Lucas,

Jan 02 2017
Vacations Made Easy OVERPRICED - BAIT AND SWITCH Branson Missouri Author: Seguin, Texas Ticket Sales: Vacations Made Easy Branson, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 22 2016
A+ Shade Screens L.L.C. I called Rick Atkison about building a screen wall for my unit @ Sundance RV park in Casa Grande. Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Home Improvements: A+ Shade Screens L.L.C. Casa Grande, Arizona

Dec 19 2016
BDG Construction Sundance Custom Homes, Bud and Denice Gannon Breach of Contract Van Alstyn Texas Author: Garland, Texas Builders & Contractors: BDG Construction Van Alstyn, Texas