Your Search | sunrise senior living, mark ordan

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx RITA VIDAURE of BAREBOTTOM SPHYNX SELLS OVERPRICED SICK CATS THEN BLAMES, ATTACKS & IGNORES DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WOMAN Murrieta Internet
Author: San Jose , California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx Internet

3, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Mark Humes Marko Newark Nationwide Author: Linden, New Jersey Family Services: Mark Humes Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

Aug 20 2016
att changes executive order of charges Internet Author: sunrise, Florida Better Business Bureau: att Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
Lithia Hyundai of Reno Hyundai Service Reno Don’t EVER go to this dealership. My mother, a 75 year old senior citizen, had Lithia Hyundai of Reno replace her front axles in her 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 Wheel Drive .  Reno Nevada
This domain has receipts proof of evidence Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Lithia Hyundai of Reno Reno, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col Considero que es mi deber advertir a todos los que viven o visitan Mérida Yucatán, evitar hacer negocios con Jorge Leal Murguía o con cual quiera de sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 este hombre esta operando un negocio ilegal, no solo es corrupto y fraudulento si no que también tiene vínculos con el narcotráfico. Merida, yucatan, mexico Internet, merida, yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguia https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col consider it my duty to warn everyone living in or visiting Merida, Yucatan, avoid doing business with Jorge Leal Murguia or that any of its concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 this man is operating an illegal business, it is not only corrupt and fraudulent but it also has links with drug trafficking. not only they will risk their money and reputation if not also go to potentially risk their lives and that of their families. Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 9992540278.9999258856 Gineres Garcia, 9-26-66-58,9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com He and his business are being investigated for fraud and multiple cases of extortion. not make deals with in any way because you can be involved in their criminal business. All business and transactions are being investigated by the federal government Murguía Jorge Leal and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv.es a criminal who uses his business as a smokescreen to cover their activities with drug trafficking. they will lose all of course will deny all accusations against him he is a master manipulator and will lie on your face and will act as an innocent victim like all criminals. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Internet, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Author: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, New Mexico Building Services: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Internet

Aug 18 2016
Resident Collect, Inc. Identity fraud. This debt is not mne. I was not living there at that time and the apartment had no damage. Also I left it clean Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: Resident Collect, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
UPS UPS the Rip Off Company UPS SCAM ON INSURANCE AND AUDIT MARK UP IN INVOICE CLEVELAND Nationwide Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Mark Mclaughlin Mark 'MK' Mclaughlin SCAM ARTIST-STEALS MUSIC New York Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Mark Mclaughlin Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
integrity propert management Integrity real estate & property management 20 day vacate for their renovations, after living on the property for 2.5 years, puyallup Washington Author: Tacoma,, Washington Home Owner Associations: integrity propert management puyallup , Washington

Aug 17 2016
Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Roy Lamanna, Jordan Glickson, Mark Allen, Christopher Donohue Vevo, Vydia Rip Off PRO Service, False Advertising Scammers Holmdel New Jersey
Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Producers: Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Holmdel, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Mark Smith from ACS Internet
Author: Manteca, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mark Smith from ACS Internet

Aug 16 2016
Senior solemate Tell me I have messages and there is nothing there. When I respond to someone who has viewed profile they never answer. They were quick to take money but I feel it is a complete fraud. Never again Internet Author: St louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Senior solemate Internet

Aug 15 2016
FC&A Publishing Sends unordered books to senior citizens Peachtree City Georgia Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Computer Training & Education: FC&A Publishing Peachtree City, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
AIRO air conditioning and heating.Keith he came to do maintanance on airconditioner all he did was replace contactor and added some frion cost 360.00 dollars motorfan is loud leaking fluid out he didnot do the job Fontana California Author: Loma Linda, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: AIRO Fontana, California

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia