Your Search | suntrust on merrimon ave, asheville, nc

Feb 08 2016
Flower Delivery Express flowerdeliveryexpress.com The Worst On-Line Floral Delivery Company Commerce Charter Township, Michigan Author: Clarkston, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Bank of America Countrywide and MERS Scandal Complete Negligent Misrepresentation Still going on Montrose Colorado Author: Montrose, Colorado Banks: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma This company keeps sending me orders that i did not order I paid shipping on a free bottle 0nly San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
PSI Services LLC PSI Exams experimental questions on the test, repeat test questions , several grading errors, but will not release your transcripts to prove mistakes Burbank California Author: ASTON, Pennsylvania Education & Learning Centers: PSI Services LLC burbank, California

Feb 08 2016
Louie Rich Louie Rich1Big Cartelwww.louierich.com RIP OFF DID NOT SEND PRODUCT OR RETURN MY MONEY Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas On-Line Business: Louie Rich Internet

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
property network took my money atlanta Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia On-Line Business: property network Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
McGrath Lexus Westmont, Illinois Gary Fuller They pose as an honest & reputable car dealership, but based on their dishonest selling tactics & shady practices they are just as sleazy as the sleaziest car dealerships Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Inspection: McGrath Lexus Westmont, IL. Westmont, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania Why? Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Ahmad Arfaania N.A. FAM LLCStadium Media Group LLC6610 Whittsett Ave LLCArfaania Investments Inc.Collective Wealth Properties, LLCAhmad Properties, LLC Stock Public Company Ripoff Scam Los Angeles California
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: Ahmad Arfaania Los Angeles, California