Your Search | suntrust
Approximately 237 Reports Found

Jun 09 2014
Suntrust Bank rips of customers and doesnt care that it has no customer service! Wow terrible horrible customer service not existent Fort Myers Nationwide Thank You Suntrust Employee Author: Fort Myers, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 08 2014
SunTrust Merchant Services SunTrust Merchant Services Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: SunTrust Merchant Services Internet

May 07 2014
hilary joy worthington aviation offered an at home job opportunity. sent me a bogus cashiers check from SunTrust eagan, Minnesota Check Fraud Author: Lincoln, California Employment Services: hilary joy eagan, Minnesota

Apr 07 2014
National Recovery National Locating Recovery Unlawfully repossessed vehicle damanged property refused to answer complaints, deceptive bad business breach of peace Westover Alabama The owner does not know what the heck they are talking about there was communication with suntrust and payment arrangements made but suntrust decided to hurt and wrong us they are being deceitful Author: Anonymous, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Locating Recovery Westover, Alabama

Feb 10 2014
Suntrust Van Lines Rude and very unprofessional - held items hostage. items were damaged and stolen Miami Florida Author: San Francisco, California Moving Companies: Suntrust Van Lines Miami, Florida

Nov 27 2013
Suntrust Van LInes Triple the quote at pick up and charge my account $586 for cancellation fee Miami Florida Author: Snellville , Georgia Moving Companies: Suntrust Van LInes Miami, Florida

Nov 10 2013
AES/Suntrust Bank, Pinnacle Credit services Mysterious loan payments that never reduce balance Harrisburg PA.
Author: San Francisco, California Corrupt Companies: AES/Suntrust Bank, Pinnacle Credit services Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
Suntrust Van-Lines,Inc Did not disclose proper information until arrival.I asked representative questions before arrival and was told something completely different after they arrived. Over charged me, lost my belongings, gave me someone else's belongings, crushed my boxes and broke half of what I paid them to deliver.Won't call me back, when I get a hold of someone they hang up on me and now won't answer the phone when they see me call. While one employee was loading my stuff on truck the boxes fell off the dollie and broke my things and acted like it was no big deal. Worst moving experience and I have moved across country 3 times and always receivedmy belongings in perfect condition. Never had anything missing and never got things that didn't belong to me. Miami Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Suntrust Van-Lines,Inc Miami, Florida

Oct 09 2013
SunTrust Bank identity theft beautification of credit application conspiracing with the judge to fix the court case Atlanta Georgia Author: cusseta, Georgia Car Financing: SunTrust Bank Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 04 2013
First Marblehead (Suntrust Student Loans) Suntrust Bank, Tuition Management Systems Lies, check not received, uncaring, deceptive, non-supportive Medford Massachusetts Author: Clarkston, Michigan Loans: First Marblehead (Suntrust Student Loans) Medford, Massachusetts

Sep 26 2013
SUNTRUST BANK I was double charged for my safe deposit box rental by Suntrust Bank. West Palm Beach Florida Why Not Get All Bent Out of Shape Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Banks: SUNTRUST BANK West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2013
SunTrust Bank My Head is about to explode... Atlanta Georgia
Standard... Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Banks: SunTrust Bank Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 19 2013
Suntrust Vanlines Unprofessional!!!!!. Shady. Rude. Liars. All they want is your money! Miami Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Suntrust Vanlines Miami, Florida

Sep 18 2013
Suntrust Bank (Representative Ashleigh and Branch Manager aka. Male Jerk) Victimizes with Ignorance, Dereliction, and/or Malfeasance Franklin Tennessee Snap Judgment on Viability of Civil Case not the Point Author: Springfield, Tennessee Loans: Suntrust Bank Franklin, Tennessee

Sep 10 2013
Suntrust Bank - Corporate Office Timothy Bass My son and I deposited a check into my sons checking acct. We were told once the funds post the check was cleared and was good to go. 2 weeks later we find out the check was a scam. At that point my son was contacted by a Timothy Bass, who demanding payment in full or my son and I would go to jail on felony check fraud charges. I tried to spk w/the gentleman and he wouldn't spk w/me. We contacted the bank the original check was drawn on and they are aware that there are checks like this out there, so much so, they had to change their banking info. We relayed all this info to Mr. Bass who still filed a report with the Hiram Police Dept who then advised us that they could issue felony bench warrants and we would both be charged with felonies. All correspondence with person I recvd the check from was provided to the police as well as the statement from the bank the check originated from.  Please help us. I have tried on several occasions to get to the office of the president with no luck. My info is supposedly being forwarded to him and I've sent a certified letter to Will Rogers, CEO, Timothy Bass and the local branch with no response. I can't imagine that there aren't other people out there going thru the same thing right now. I hope that someone can shed some light on this issue Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Suntrust Bank - Corporate Office Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 07 2013
Suntrust Van Line Miami Scam artist, theft, extortion! Miami Florida Author: Rockaway, New Jersey Moving Companies: Suntrust Van Line Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2013
Suntrust Bank Suntrust took money from my account and no one can explain why. Swannanoa North Carolina Thank you Striderq Author: Swannanoa, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Swannanoa, North Carolina

Aug 12 2013
Suntrust Bank Florida Three weeks after closing an account I been charged to overdraft protection fees. After the account was close! It was closed Because of excessive overdraft protection fees and other unexpected fees. Fees that were never concurred when I first became a SunTrust customer. Apparently SunTrust management does not give their representatives any leeway to credit any charge whatsoever. They're extremely hard nose. They're just taking our money because they can. When your money is in an account that other people have access, they just take it. It's greed. SunTrust is a greedy bank & after 15 years I'm sick and tired of it Homosassa Florida I don't get what you said whatsoever! Author: Homosassa, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Homosassa, Florida

Jul 25 2013
Suntrust Vanlines Horrible Experience, Double the Quote, Lost/Stolen/Broken Items, 6 Week Delivery Delay, Terrible Service Miami Florida Author: san francisco, California Moving & Storage: Suntrust Vanlines Miami, Florida

Jul 08 2013
Suntrust mortgage Thieves,liars,and racketeering . Suntrust mortgage Baltimore Nation wide Author: Spicewood , Texas Mortgage Companies: Suntrust mortgage Baltimore, Select State/Province

Jun 30 2013
suntrust a single parent ripped off by suntrust knoxville Tennessee I think the government should bailed out suntrust then repossessed them after all that is how they treat us Americans who are facing tough times with no mercy and grace Author: knoxville, Tennessee Liars: suntrust knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2013
Livecareer - deceptive billing practices - automatic signup - the resume builder says it free but it gets you to pay $1.95 on way out or you don't get resume download. I turned this into fraud dept at Suntrust bank. I called them and cancelled subscription they signed me up for of 34.95 without my concent. Their response was you should have read the small print. Figuring they are scaming people for at least two payments someone is making money off this scam. FREE Internet Livecareer Response Author: Easley, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Livecareer Internet

Jun 13 2013
SunTrust Bank It's No Secret....But Still...Beware of SunTrust Excessive, Ridiculous, and Unfounded Overdraft Fees!!! Nationwide If what you are saying is true..the solution is simple. Author: Norfolk, Virginia Banks: SunTrust Bank Nationwide

Jun 13 2013
Suntrust on Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC Humiliating! Asheville North Carolina It Was An OK Suggestion..... Author: Austin, Texas Banks: Suntrust on Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC Asheville, North Carolina

Jun 04 2013
SunTrust Mortgage The Damage is Done Richmond Virginia Author: gore, Virginia Mortgage Companies: SunTrust Mortgage Richmond, Virginia