Your Search | super 8 motel

Jul 28 2016
MOBE Matt Lloyd and Catherine Deception Soho Suites at KLCC B1-28-8 NO.20 · Jalan Perak · Malaysia Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: MOBE Internet

2, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2016
The Extreme Tour The Objective Movement a super sketchy tour promotor disguised as a religous non profit. (pay to play scam/ no actual tour dates) Nationwide Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Extreme Tour Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
CHRIST TEAM SUPER THRIFT / Reggie Killogh GOD'S COUNTRY Christ Team Super Thrift Still Their Employees Wages Holly Hill Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Church Priests: CHRIST TEAM SUPER THRIFT / Reggie Killogh Holly Hill, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Springhill Motel and Spa Springhill is a terrible hotel that only wants your money, don't be fooled ! Wisconsin dells Wisconsin Author: Markham, Illinois Hotel: Springhill Motel and Spa Wisconsin dells, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Exterior window cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Cleaning Services: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jul 23 2016
1800contacts refused refund tried later to make 8 week long process appear as attempt to resolve. Draper Utah Author: lodi, California Sales People: 1800contacts Draper, Utah

Jul 21 2016
Focus Nutra Intelligex Anderson Cooper endorsed (onLine) Found on my iPhone internet; they promised free month's trial - I could get expidited shipping for $4.99; promised 7-8-16, but still no product. Internet Author: OKC, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Intelligex Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Envy Liberty Holdings Liberty Implements Liberty Backhoes Ordered Backhoe- Never received, no refund after 8 months Phoenix Arizona Author: Hope, Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Envy Liberty Holdings Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Great Sports inc. scamed me. i bought a $900 scooter that has not worked since i bought it. that was 5months ago. i was told by them that they would send me the part to fix it which i never reseved the right one.julia illinois Author: conway, Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Great Sports 8 illinois

Jul 20 2016
James Dampier Carport Unlimited ofTexas In Brazoria Co, need WPI 8 for insurance, can't get because of the work. Deer Park Texas Author: ALVIN, Texas Builders & Contractors: James Dampier Deer Park, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Unique Car Rentals - SCAM SUPER CAR RENTAL - LUXURY CAR RENTAL BAD REVIEWS Melbourne Victoria Author: melbourne, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Unique Car Rentals Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Security Alarm Now Promise a $100.00 Rebate Card still waiting!! Said it takes 8 weeks it's been 12. It's through ADT Home Security Nationwide Author: Lindstrom, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Security Alarm Now Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Tower Ridge Apartments Corinth, TX BEAWARE SINGLE MOTHER'S ON SECTION 8 Corinth Texas
What do you expect Author: Corinth, Texas Better Business Bureau: Tower Ridge Apartments Corinth, TX Texas

Jul 16 2016
Motel 6 Worst Hotel Experience Ever FT Lauderdale Florida
Author: Covington, Georgia Hotel: Motel 6 FT Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2016
S.A.R & Associates I too have received a letter stating that I owe Loan Shop Online LTS Management Overland Park KS $1450.00 since 8/28/2012. I know I have paid all of my debts since then. They too threaten me with jail time and police coming to my door if I do not comply. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cash Services: S.A.R & Associates Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Cardnial roofing Jody Rodger the owner of Cardnial is super unprofessional. He did a horrible job with my roof then wanted me to PAY extra for shingles that the insurance company already paid for.  Birmingham Alabama Author: Calera, Alabama Sales People: Cardnial roofing Birmingham, Alabama

Jul 11 2016
Dolphin Moving Systems Ernie McNab Did not deliver entire load of furniture. Still outstanding: 8 or more items. Clearwater Florida Author: Goodrich, Michigan Moving Companies: Dolphin Moving Systems Clearwater, Florida