SUPER 8 MOTEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: super 8 motel
There may be more specific results for "super 8 motel"
For more specific results for "super 8 motel"
Showing 1-25 of 4,930 Found Reports For more specific results for "super 8 motel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 17 2017
Confederate Super Store Fraud Texas Internet Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Confederate Super Store Internet

Jun 16 2017
State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Mr. Adam Martin So you say you'd like to help? Yeah, right! Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Author: Clinton, Ohio Motorcycles: State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Ohio

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Super Dads Pool Service LLC Jeffrey Gallamore, SuperDads Pool Service Called me a N*r after refusing to refund my $80.00 loxahatchee Florida
Author: west palm beach , Florida Pool Services: Super Dads Pool Service LLC loxahatchee , Florida

Jun 12 2017
Youth RENU AGELESSSKINAID andEnhanceEye Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time processing for shipping of $4.95. If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within 14 Days of the date that you enroll in the Program, they claim you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else; however, they have super rude and shaddy customer service and supervisors that not only hang up on you but also threaten to keep the account open and continue charges. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. Any additional items will incurr a separate shipping fee; however, they are shipped in one box. On day 14 of the trial perdiod, the full product cost of $89.97 is charged to your card and you are automatically enrolled in auto ship program, which will ship you monthly the product, and charge your card $89.97 every 30 days thereafter. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Youth RENU Internet

Jun 07 2017
rejuven8 I ordered the product. there was no info about return . Got an R.A.# sent back. won't give me refund .said it was past 14 days.there was nothing in print telling me that.I spoke to their customer service people. 8 times in a row and was politely disconnected each time. San Diego California Author: Omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: rejuven8 Internet

Jun 06 2017
Off Lease Only Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Off Lease Only pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Off Lease Only Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service
Carfax ansewere to my question why? Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offlease Only Select vehicles priced 8 – $10,000 Less than certified pre-owned vehicles from a new car dealer. lakeworth, Florida

Jun 04 2017
Watchyz mathwatch I ordered two things, 8 months later still not here Internet Author: Arkansas Toy Stores: Watchyz Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 01 2017
Confederate super store Blue line...or thin blue line. . Scammers...hide behind fake phone numbers!! Texas Author: Adrian, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Confederate super store

Jun 01 2017
Realbet.eu I paid to place a wager on the Super Bowl Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Sports Teams & Clubs: Realbet.eu Internet

May 31 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  DDS Worth glued on 8 veneers and had to redo them three times in the course of approx 3 months. She was the most vile woman and dentist I have ever had the displeasure to work with.  Newport Beach, California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Newport Beach, California

May 29 2017
Conch On Inn Motel Charged Us For Entire Week Instead of Keeping Just the Deposit Tavernier, Florida Author: Deland, Florida Motels: Conch On Inn Motel Tavernier,, Florida

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 21 2017
Performance Marine transporters Gary is a lier. Starts off super nice, takes your deposit, then lies, lies, lies!!! 2 days late and damaged. Wouldn't send me insurance ar copy if permits. Then cuses me out when I'm upset. Ridiculous!!! Do not use him, you'll regret it!! Boat transportation Pompano Beach Florida Author: Weldon spring, Missouri Shipping Companies: Performance Marine transporters Pompano Beach, Florida

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey