Your Search | super 8 motel

Sep 26 2016
Networx SUPER PUSHY SALESPEOPLE!! Wheatland Wyoming Author: Granbury, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Networx Internet

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Owner Connect, LLC Owner Connect, Joni Stuker, Joni Smith, Joni Smith Stuker, Joni Smith-Stuker Refused to pay final wages - did not reimburse travel expenses - a company to avoid Hoffman Estates, IL Illinois
Joni Smith Stuker Threatening Voicemail June 5th 2015 8:28AM Author: USA, Illinois Small Business Services: Owner Connect, LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 12 2016
Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona False information discrimination judgemental Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Desert Lodge motel Made up stupid rules only for us to follow. Wouldn't let us have no company. Made us pay rent jacked up the rent. Jealous because we had a relationship jealous cuz we have friends. Discriminated us against having service dogs. Had other tenants plant drugs in our room and then call the cops and make false reports. Mean and rude. Mesa Arizona When you write... Author: Mesa, Arizona Rotten Neighbors: Desert Lodge motel Mesa, Arizona

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 08 2016
JC Whitney Returned a product to them per their instructions in April 2016. As of September 8 have not yet received a refund. Every time I call I get the runaround. They are absolute crooks and no one should do business with them unless you want a loss. La Salle Illinois Author: St Joseph, Missouri Auto Parts: JC Whitney La Salle, Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Event Resourse Larry HoffmanFolding-chairs-folding-tables.comChair and Table Factory On July 8, 2016, purchased 100 poly white folding chairs, 2 chair carts, and 2 waterproof chair covers. I still have not received the chairs, chair carts and covers. This person will not return phone calls and emails. He refuses to send the products. This guy is a rip off artist. ABuyer Be Ware! Culver City California Author: Bedford, Indiana Art Galleries: Better Business Bureau: Event Resourse Culver City, California

Sep 06 2016
Cherry Balmz ripped off Internet correction 9/8/16 Author: Georgetown , Texas Guns & Ranges: Cherry Balmz Internet

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 04 2016
Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales David. Jack The new owner he's a liar , rips off people and he rolls back the kilometres. All the cars he has on his dealerships the kilometres are all wrong. Super sail auto Nationwide Author: Burnaby , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 02 2016
HUNGRY BED BUGS @ SUPER 8 Carlisle Wyndham Hotels I had an 18 year old foster child staying at this hotel for a few days. He had numerous bed bugs bites all over is body and chest. Owner called the police when I reported the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Hotel: SUPER 8 Carlisle Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2016
AuroraEyeSerum AuroraCream said a 14 day trial . got on the 15th of Aug ..called on Aug 24 and cancelled..charged for both on the 25th. called 9/2 and was told the trial day started on the day I ordered which was 8/9..they said that all I can get back was 35% Santa Ana, California 92799-5380 Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Eye Care: AuroraEyeSerum Internet

Sep 01 2016
American Express Credit Card Had Card for 8 years, used Exclusively 20k per year. Went to redeem points only had 70, customer service refuses to help me or answer my questions. PLEASE DO NOT USE AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARD World Wide World Wide Author: Chesapeake Beach, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: American Express Credit Card Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Hhgregg H.H Gregg Sold me Bed, promised delivery date then set to back order 6-8 weeks Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Hhgregg Downingtown, Pennsylvania