Your Search | super store dry cleaners

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
jax auto mart Owner-John super scam artist Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: jax auto mart Florida

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
depfile.com depfile.com Super slow speed. They refuse to refund. Internet
Author: , Minnesota Internet Services: depfile.com Internet

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
County Imports- Gerard Motors- North County Imports- Super Sportz- Troy- Wayne- Mike- etc. Wrong moped, wrong color, scratched, no customer service, shipping lousey, stealing, false advertising! Norco California Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Motorcycles: County Imports

Jun 19 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward James Durward super critical extraction, Essential oils, Jim Calgary Alberta
Con Man Author: Arcata, California Liars: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Jun 18 2016
Stripes Stripes® Convenience Store,sunoco Stripes Convenience Store Money Order Rip Off! Corpus Christi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Convenience Stores: Stripes Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Islamic Dawah Store on ebay as islamicdawahstore 2003 Lincoln Towncar 1LNHM81W43Y614432 Rolled back Odometer Albany New York
Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Islamic Dawah Store Albany, New York

Jun 16 2016
Raymour Flanagan Raymour Flanagan store They gave me the runaround with my warranty on leather sofa not leather it peeled right off Long Island New York Author: Brooklyn , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Raymour Flanagan Long Island , New York

Jun 16 2016
Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Verbal Abuse of a Disabled Senior Citizen Proves Lack of Business Ethics Clearwater Florida Per usual... Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Employees: Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Clearwater, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Rock Solid Internet Maverick Internet, Not Accountable & Super Slow Speeds Trying to Fire me as a customer because they can't deliver, customer service and service is BAD castroville Texas
Author: Bandera, Texas Internet: Rock Solid Internet castroville, Texas

Jun 15 2016
Business Finance Store TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Finance Store commitment to total customer satisfaction, provides honest approach to helping small businesses obtain funding, focused on providing the highest level of assistance to growing businesses. A Nationwide Funding Resource *UPDATE: Business Finance Store commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Finance Store Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Irvine California Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Customer Satisfaction Pledge: “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or You Don’t Pay. ..Our only purpose is to help small business owners succeed ..Small business is our passion” over $100 Million in funding for all types of small businesses. Internet

Jun 15 2016
This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Customer Satisfaction Pledge: “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or You Don’t Pay. ..Our only purpose is to help small business owners succeed ..Small business is our passion” over $100 Million in funding for all types of small businesses. Santa Ana, California

Jun 15 2016
Light In the Box online store Light in the Box Mislabeling, Terrible Quality, Lied about the Material of the items, Photos are also NOT of the product, Picture and product don't match, Terrible Refund/return System. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clothing Stores: Light In the Box Internet

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet