amounts

Your Search | super store dry cleaners

Sep 20 2014
velocity merchant services VMS they put down i own a grocery store to qualify me to get a EBT machine i own a restaurant Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Restaurants: velocity merchant services Internet

Sep 19 2014
online MK outlet store fake online MK outlet store refused to refund my money and told me to sale those bags on my own Internet Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: online MK outlet store Internet

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 16 2014
Zenni Optical Delivered defective and unusable glasses twice and now refuses to issue store credit or full refund Novato Internet Author: Georgia Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Sep 16 2014
Rent A Center Sean and the entire staff of the Prater Way Store in Sparks, Nevada Bed Bug Infestation Denied Sparks Nevada Author: Somewhere, Nevada Rental Stores: Rent A Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 14 2014
Mobitech Store Liars, paid invoice, after that, they want more money by unsecured transaction, never seen what I bought New York New York Author: Delano, Minnesota Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store New York, Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM FRESH STORE BUILDER, Nihad Mustafic, Carey They do not honor their 30 day money back guarantee and they ask too many questions. Dishonest! Internet, Nationwide
Author: Branson, Missouri Websites: FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Wildside Pet store in Washington hurt my bird lakewood Washington Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Wildside Pet store in Washington lakewood, Washington

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Metro Pcs Paula V, Brian Lisa Sold me a 49.00 phone for 99.00 and put on the reciept 49.00 for the phone and 50 dollars for the case. A 5.00 phone case that was supposed to be free with the purchase of the phone. The LG optimus L70 is selling for 49.00 in all Metro stores in Florida and this store is ripping people off charging 99.00 for the phone. New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Fry's Electronics Stores Fry's San Marcos store on Bent ave, San Macos, CA Portable Soleus Air Conditioner Ripoff San Marcos Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Fry's Electronics Stores Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
VeryLastRoom | hôtels de dernière minute - application on Google Play Store Google Play Scam France Internet Author: Oslo, Travel Companies: VeryLastRoom | hôtels de dernière minute Internet

Sep 12 2014
Continental Cleaners Ruined my clothes and denied it Temecula California
Author: Temecula, California Dry Cleaners: Continental Cleaners Temecula, California

Sep 12 2014
Mdl development They told me 15 bucks an hour and after 3 weeks of no check they switched me to a new store and said I had to be paid on commission! do not work here! they had me training at 2 weeks of employment! Highland Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Glass Repair Shops: Mdl development Highland , Indiana

Sep 11 2014
discount retail store service dollar store services teen store mailbox store discount party store discount retail store is absolute garbage. las vegas Internet Author: fresno, California Specialty Stores: discount retail store service Internet

Sep 11 2014
Foscam Foscam resorts to threats over the defective camera I purchased from their Ebay store Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Foscam Internet

Sep 10 2014
Breeders Association of America, inc. Brick, NJ Puppy Store, Route 70, Brick, NJ Selling puppy mill dogs, dishonest about dogs health condition. Selling puppies unfit for sale. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Breeders Association of America, inc. Brick, NJ Brick, New Jersey

Sep 10 2014
Jay's Towing Jay's Super Center; Fuel Express, Jay's Super Services, LLC; Super ???; Heward Super Service; Fuel Express II; Fuel Express 2. Towing Service from hell!! Holbrook Arizona Author: Los Angeles , California Auto Towing: Jay's Towing Holbrook , Arizona

Sep 09 2014
Garage Door Training Institute, Al-Co Garage Doors, THE HOME DOOR, THE DOOR STORE, GARAGE DOOR SPRING KING, BAY AREA DOOR DOCTOR, DOOR MENDERS, SPEEDY REPAIR Deceptive Job Postings, Racial Discrimination, Harrassment, Defamation, Racial Slurs, Profanity, Fake Job Postings EL DORADO HILLS California Author: Chicago, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Garage Door Training Institute EL DORADO HILLS, California

Sep 09 2014
SUPER SAVE Bins, Fence Rentals and Toilets SUPER SAVE Dishonest Business Practices. Quote fees and then invoice what ever they please Calgary Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Restaurant Delivery Services: SUPER SAVE Bins, Fence Rentals and Toilets Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Microsoft Office 365 Office 365 for University/Business removes reviews from its store if the review is unflattering... Nationwide Author: , Arizona Computer Software: Microsoft Office 365 Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Daisy li's store aliexpress storenumber: 502548 Never received the package BEIJING Internet Author: BERG, Clothing Stores: Daisy li's store Internet

Sep 07 2014
Bentley onlinebags.com, onlinebags.com, Bentley Leathers Inc. Bentley onlinebags.com is not a reliable store anymore, and its Customer Service is almost useless. I placed an order (100015437) through Bentley luggage website www.onlinebags.com on August 22nd. I sent an email, I called Customer Service number several times and was able to talk to a human being only once, I called again and left voice messages, I left messages by Facebook. I explained I need the items before Sep 15th ,and I have got no answer until now. It is a shame that I have to regret that I tried to buy for the 3rd time from Bentley online. I did not know that they are not a reliable store any more. Quebec, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: Bentley onlinebags.com Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM DORA@SUPER-CELL.COM ME OFRECIERON CELULARES MUY ECONOMICOS CON ENVIO GRATIS POR DHL, Y CON UN DESCUENTO SI MI PEDIDO ERA DE 399 DOLARES. Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. InternetWww.super-CELL.COM DORA@SUPER-CELL.COM OFFERED ME VERY ECONOMIC CELL WITH FREE SHIPPING BY DHL AND WITH A DISCOUNT IF MY ORDER WAS OF 399 DOLLARS. Address: Floor 1 Shangganling Industry Zone, No. Internet Author: SAN LUIS POTOSI,S.L.P., Alabama Internet Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Internet

Sep 05 2014
UPS Store Horrible business ethic Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Shipping Companies: UPS Store Buffalo Grove, Illinois