SUPER STORE DRY CLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: super store dry cleaners
There may be more reports for "super store dry cleaners"
For more results perform a general search for "super store dry cleaners"
Showing 26-50 of 10,017 Found Reports For more specific results for "super store dry cleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin hunterstorelimited.jimdo.com, hunter store limited jimdo HunterStoreLimited.jimdo.com appears to be a company interested in stealing consumer's money and not sending products. They only offer Western Union and Money Gram as payment options. No COD or online purchasing options from their website. Vancouver Washington Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting Goods: hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin Vancouver, Washington

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card One-time Payment vs Recurring Payment Internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Internet

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
Ashley Furniture Home Store I purchased a dining set and chairs, bed matresses, bed sets for a 2 story home, a couch and decorative furniture in November 2016 cash.San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store San Diego, California

Mar 04 2017
Wayside gardens Wayside gardens was supposed to ship my plants at the end of January.When I didn't receive them by mid-February I checked my email to see if they had sent me anything. I saw an old email I had missed which said they had trouble shipping to my address and that I needed to call them. At this point, I needed plants so I went to the store and bought them and forgot about the whole thing (assuming the plants weren't going to ship). I finally received the plants on March 3rd. I called them and explained the situation. They never explained why the plants shipped late and didn't agree they had contributed to any confusion on my part. They said the problem was entirely my fault because I hadn't cancelled the order. I was hoping they'd meet me half way and pay part of the shipping costs to acknowledge they contributed to my confusion.Oh well, I won't order from them again. Lane Hodges South Carolina Author: Naples, Florida Nurseries: Wayside gardens Lane Hodges, South Carolina

Mar 04 2017
Buildevape Build-a-vape Vape Store Rips Off Hundreds Of Vapers Anaheim California Internet
Author: Chebanse, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Buildevape Internet

Mar 03 2017
Grands furniture Grands furniture aka ashley home store Dont do business with them Chesapeake Virginia NOT THIER JOB!!!! Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Mattress Stores: Grands furniture Chesapeake , Virginia

Mar 03 2017
Apple phone store Apple people liars and ripoff Lake grove New York Author: coram, New York Telephones: Apple Lake grove , New York

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
AllStar Dry Cleaners Randy Barnett Randy Barnett Files Bankruptcy AGAIN! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Dry Cleaners: AllStar Dry Cleaners Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 26 2017
Mega Chem Store DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE - CONFIRMED SCAM Granbury, Texas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Drugstores: Mega Chem Store Internet

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Cellbone – Correction Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Bargainbloodhound Diecast automoblies - took my money and left me dry New York Internet Author: Brasstown, North Carolina Sales People: Bargainbloodhound Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada