Your Search | super store dry cleaners

Nov 14 2016
On Line Camera Gallery INC This store is a scam!!!! San Francisco California Author: Arizona Photography: On Line Camera Gallery INC San Francisco, California

Nov 14 2016
MS Variety Store scam, no item, never ships, theft, doesn't respond to messages internet
Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: MS Variety Store Internet

Nov 14 2016
Macy's Department Store Even the cashiers are thieves. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Department Store Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 13 2016
Mattress Deopt RIP OFF STORE lynnwood Washington
Author: Bothell, Washington Mattress Stores: Mattress Deopt lynnwood, Washington

Nov 11 2016
Official Michael Kors Company Official Michael Kors.com Sold me a total knock off bag made of P.U. Leather or Plastic and claimed it was an officialMichael Kors Bag from their reputitable Company !! they CLAIMED to be an outlet store with AMAZING Prices for these otherwise very expensive Bags !! They took my money and refuse to refund my total Crap purse !! Nationwide Sorry Author: LaCrescent , Minnesota Sales People: Official Michael Kors Company Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Josias Christopher Golden Psychic 90210 Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden Spiritualist Josias Josias Christopher Golden Josias Christopher Golden Psychic 90210 Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden Spiritualist Josias Josias Christopher Golden and Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork Josias blocked me from using the service and will not issue me free minutes I've spent a ton which is $143.29. It is uncanny that Josias allowed me to call so often I've been super depress Beverly Hills California What??? Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Josias Christopher Golden Psychic 90210 Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden Spiritualist Josias Internet

Nov 06 2016
The Variety Shop Unique Greek Store LLC Placed order for Alice in Wonderland clock made using vinyl record. Was to be gift for my daughter. No valid order updates provided. Vague & confusing emails from bogus individuals. Complete scam by some of the worst examples of humanity. 2211 North First St, San Jose, Ca - same address P Internet
Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 03 2016
MetroPCS Retail Store MC4 Wireless Inc Phone was worth $49.99, charged me $165.00 had damages, refused to accept return or exchange Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Telephones: MetroPCS Retail Store Brooklyn, New York

Nov 01 2016
I DIAL U, 365 Resources, Rental History Pros, and Lexington Law Super scam Unknown USA Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Telemarketers: I DIAL U Internet

Oct 30 2016
savings store online holiday online savings signed up for holiday savings online 1.95 then 17.95 mth and also being charged 17.95 for savings store online -so double charges coming off my credit card quebec Internet Author: sault ste marie, Ontario Rebates: savings store online Internet

Oct 29 2016
Taco Bell My Order Was Screwed Up, I Complained, And The Manager Tabitha Told Me Never To Return To The Store Richardson Texas Author: Garland, Texas tempdir: Taco Bell Richardson, Texas

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
thesunglassstore.com The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: thesunglassstore.com Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Imitation Mattress and Fake Boxspring Thrown Out Last Night!! Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE ...........PHOENIX CARD COOP, PHOENIX CARD COOP PROMOTES ITSELF BY STEALING CLIENTS COMMISSIONED GOODS STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona