Your Search | super store dry cleaners

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Abbott Store Abbott, EAS, Abbott Nutrition, double charge, refuse to refund, scam Columbus Internet, Ohio
Author: Wyoming Medical Supplies: Abbott Store Internet

Jan 26 2016
TTZ Hair & Beauty Supply This store sells poor quality hair, & does not offer exchanges or refunds Palm Springs CA Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi BOss Hair Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 24 2016
Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Safe Solutions Cleaner. They are door to door scam artist product does not work. Both have worked for other company's selling cleaners according to law enforcement. There is an active warrant out for Alex Frank in Arizona. Beware of these con artist. Scam Artist Alexandra Frank and John Bemet Last known Lubbock Texas Nationwide
this is a fake report written by hyper chemicals Author: Lubbock , Texas Door to Door Sales: Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Nationwide

31, Report #1282066

Jan 24 2016
Super Shuttle Talk About RipOff... Denver Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Local Transportation: Super Shuttle Denver, Colorado

32, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 23 2016
Anderson Truck Service ATS Lease on Dry Van St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Lilburn, Georgia Trucking Companies: Anderson Truck Service St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 21 2016
Designer Shoe Warehouse DSW Shady Claim Practices Columbus Ohio Injury at DSW store. Author: Tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Designer Shoe Warehouse Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Avoid this Skeevy Business Olathe Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Smart Circle, the name they worked so hard to hide from me and consumers. Multi level marketing scheme to the maximum. Atlanta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Employment Services: Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC HOMEOWNERS BEWARE B-DRY OF MICHIGAN DID NOT PULL PERMIT TO INSPECT THEIR INSIDE B-DRY SYSTEM CLARKSDALE Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Builders & Contractors: B-DRY SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN INC CLARKSDALE, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Damaged $200+ comforter, manager states they have zero liability policy but he cant show it written. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Laundromats: Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Meineke Super center oregon city1442 Bad customer service, Bad qualityservice, Lied to me, Did not fix the problem paid for Oregon City Oregon Author: clackamas, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Meineke Super center oregon city1442 oregon City , Oregon

Jan 17 2016
Super Mario Drywall LLC Mario and Angela Garcia Condescending, Unprofessional, Unreliable, Refused to complete work despite being paid Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Building Services: Super Mario Drywall LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 14 2016
easykits/Workathomeclub ezink.net falseecowebinfo: location 8774295487a Retail store?also:123blogrobot for utilities!?!They first took 4.95 for me to check them out. Then,....nothing. Two days later.... they take 77.95 ? without me seeing anything or hearing anything. Sti They stole my money. unknown maybe phone?8774295487 Internet Company response Author: Camino, California Infomercial Rip-offs: easykits/Workathomeclub Internet

Jan 14 2016
Michael Kors Outlet Charges to my credit card were from Wanji Store Beijing CN Michael Kors Outlet at Michael Kors USA is scam by company Wanji Store in Beijing Beijing Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jan 13 2016
Adams feed store extremely rude no customer service at all ARLINGTON Texas Author: TX, Texas Landscaping: Adams feed store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Whelping Box Store Stole my money, sent me an inferior product, whelping box, made claims that were not true Internet Author: East Bangor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Rhino Dry Waterproofing LLC Mike cagil Deceitful, overcharged, unprofessional work. Indianapolis Indiana
Solved Author: Crawfordsville , Indiana Small Business Services: Rhino Dry Waterproofing LLC internet

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,