Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
toronto movers the toronto movers One of the worst moving companies in Toronto. THE ARE SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!!!!! BEWARE!!! Toronto Internet/kijiji
BEWARE OF THIS MOVING COMPANY!!! **SUPER MOVERS** TORONTO MOVERS Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: toronto movers Internet

Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 01 2016
Sweet Home Bengals sweethomebengals Bengal Cat Breeder Internet
Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Animal Services: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
KOOEE Super Snacks Shaun Malligan Terrible tasting Jerky Nationwide Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: KOOEE Super Snacks Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 28 2016
IEL IEL Interlock Roofing Fin-all International Super Roof Futureroor Metal Roofing scam Several Canada Nationwide Fin-All Roof System - totally impossible to get repairs done under lifetime warranty and Interlock insists they are not affiliated! Stanwood Washington Author: edmonds, Washington Roofing Companies: IEL Stanwood, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Fitness Blowout Super Gym's Warehouse, Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse, Fitness Club Warehouse, Super Gym Rosen, 1800Fit4Less, Exceleration Fitness LET ME HELP YOU WIN AGAINST FITNESS BLOWOUT LIKE I DID Nationwide Author: Holden Beach, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Fitness Blowout Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

14, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet

Apr 22 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! SANTA ANA, California
FILE A REPORT TO RECOVER MONEY WWW.ORAANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SANTA ANA, California

Apr 20 2016
Paula Baldwin Sweet Paula's Pods, Sweet Paula, Paula's Pods, Paula's Arts and Crafts, Pods Paula, SWEETPAULAsdrieds@gmail.com Aweful Customer Service, Broken Website, Phone Number Bogus Lake Tahoe Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Paula Baldwin Internet

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Super Car Wash Rude, horrible, terrible experience and insulting, despicable customer service. Walled Lake Michigan
Author: Wixom, Michigan Personal Services: Super Car Wash Walled Lake, Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Jack Morrison attorneyjackmorrison13@hotmail.comTue 4/19/16 9:19 AM email stating arrest warrant no city Internet Author: lawrence, Kansas Attorneys General: Jack Morrison Internet

Apr 19 2016
American Health True C Carrington Dental Today, 4/19/16, I rec'vd call from Carrington Dental indicating he was sending me materials. in-kine Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dental Services: American Health True C Internet

Apr 16 2016
Netflix Los Gatos cau I sign up for 1 free month of Netflix. I should not get charged $9.99 until May 16, 2016 if I fail to cancel before this date. There is a pending debit on my account for $8.79. I don't know why I am being charged this amount right now.....It's less than $9.99 for the standard Netflix account and I'm being charged to soon for the wrong fee. Internet Author: Jamaica, New York TV Advertisements: Netflix Internet

Apr 13 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet  I too was ripped off by this global tour Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Apr 13 2016
American Cellars, wine club, member of Elevant Society In March 16 I ordered wine giving number of credit card. I get parcel, and the same day, 03/14 I cancelled my membership. Get unwanted second parcel and $127.60 was taken from my credit card. I returned second parcel. dont know dont know Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: American Cellars, wine club

Apr 12 2016
Back Mountain Gas a/k/a Heller's Gas Save yourself unnecessary aggravation & your hard earned money Sweet Valley Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Back Mountain Gas Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania