Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

Jul 31 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 29 2014
The Lucky Deal theluckydeal.com, Lucky Deal Find the best Local coupon, super coupon and sweepstakes and contest in your area on the lucky deal saving website : theluckydeal.com Los Angeles California Internet Author: , California Internet Marketing Companies: The Lucky Deal Internet

Jul 29 2014
Super Autos Miami, Tony Tejera-Finance Manager and Renée Diaz-Owner Used Car nightmare with lies and smiles taking advantage of good hard working people! Doral Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Super Autos Miami Doral, Florida

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Gulf stream Super Nova Misrepresentation of warranty of chassis Paradise RV Grande Prairie Alberta Alberta Author: Prince George, British Columbia Auto Warranty: Gulf stream Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

7, Report #1162030

Jul 14 2014
super autos miami this dealership stoled my down payment miami florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: super autos miami miami, Select State/Province

8, Report #1161969

Jul 14 2014
Super Green Coffee Scam and Fraud Santa Ana California Author: Guntersville, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Super Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1161918

Jul 14 2014
Super 8 79 year old Veteran billfold was stolen out of room Springfield Ohio Author: Lubbock, Texas Motels: Super 8 Motel Springfield, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Will Goodman Big Tennessee catfish Will goodman of big tn cats stole our tour fee sent by check changed locations a hour away after our arrival We could not make it to new location in time. Would not refund our post payment. Terrible rapport unorganized outfit. We spent 900$ on that trip and never made it fishing. We requested our money back. He refused. Will be seeking legal advice. Rude when communicating. Please don't be scammed by this joke of a outfit. Warning. Sweet water Tennessee Author: Cool ridge, West Virginia Fishing: Will Goodman Sweet water , Tennessee

Jul 09 2014
Super 8 Burton Walli's Super 8 False allegations of smoking in room; filthy language; filthy rooms; false racist accusations burton Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Hotel: Super 8 Burton burton, Michigan

Jul 08 2014
C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS Overcharged on services, brought a half worn super single tire which was not install correct & not torqued to specs;had to get redone up the road. TOMAH Wisconsin Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Repair Service: C. L. CHASE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS TOMAH, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Get-Er Done Mower Repair Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE Pasadena Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Motorcycles: Get-Er Done Mower Repair Pasadena, Texas

Jul 02 2014
E-SUPER HEALTH, FIRST CLASS WHITENING, WHITEINING PRODUCT FOR TRAIL ADVERTISED, DEBIT CARD DETAILS FOR P&P. NOW 25 POUNDS BEING TAKEN OUT SINCE MAY 2014 Scottsdale Arizona Author: LONDON, Dental Services: E-SUPER HEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
power leisure mat bullock They employed us to provide DJs for 2 shows. Solihull Internet Author: Stafford, Alabama DJ Services: power leisure Internet

Jun 30 2014
Roger March Stephane Marchand Roger March Claims to be trader who can double your money daily Internet
Author: , California Financial Services: Roger March Stephane Marchand Internet

Jun 28 2014
MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL MIKE LEWIS HE HAS A COMPANY CALLED GOT CONCRETE AND I STARTED WORKING FOR HIM AND STARTED TALKING TO THE PEOPLE I WAS WORKING ON THERE HOUSE AND HE TOOK THERE MONEY AND SEVERAL OTHERS ALL OVER TENNESSE AND PROMISES TO HAVE HIS CREW COME OUT BUT THERE AINT NO CREW I FOUND OUT I WAS ONLY ONE WORKING FOR HIM.SO IF YOU SEE THIS WHITE FORD F150 WITH ORANGE LETTERS THAT SAYS GOT CONCRETE WITH NUMBER 615-6038708 DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MAN HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HIS WHERE ABOUTS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL (((redacted))). HE GOT ME FOR ONE WEEK WORTH OF PAY AT 16 PER HOUR.ALSO HE HAS MY DEWALT POWER TOOLS AND TOOL BELT WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OUR TEXT MURFREESBORO Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Building Services: MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL MURFREESBORO, Tennessee

Jun 27 2014
 duraflexbodykitstore.com www.duraflexbodykitstore.com  on April 16 I please an order on website ( http://www.duraflexbodykitstore.com/ ). I order 2004 BMW 5 Series E60 Duraflex M5 Look Body Kit - 4 Piece for $560.76 USD. On April 22 I received an order status change email stated the order is waiting to be shipped with a order # 2704. 2 months later I contacted the # on the website, spoke to someone clearly stated that they did not have the items anymore. from that moment I requested to get a full refund. I was told the refund will take 5 to 10 business days. After 2 weeks I tried to call back the same number on the web site and the number was disconnected. Internet Author: Elizabeth , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: duraflexbodykitstore.com Internet

Jun 25 2014
Northridge Hospital Medical Center Emergency unit - Northridge Hospital Super-inflated medical bill after emergency unit visit Northridge California Author: Reseda,, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California

Jun 24 2014
Post Haste Travel, Natallia Khoshchynka & Grace Devita Grace DeVita Natallia Khoshchynka Super RUDE and ARROGANT Travel Agents Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Travel Agents: Post Haste Travel, Natallia Khoshchynka & Grace Devita Hollywood, Florida

Jun 20 2014
Custom Built Personal Training Aaron - Club 10; Evelyn - Custom Built I was defrauded due to Aaron at Club 10 having me sign a computer screen for $349.00 for a period of 6 months, one hour weekly, my daughter and I were going to use 30 minutes each. That was debited on 4/07 to my bank account. That was authorized. Then Club 10 charges me on 3/24; $42.51 x2 one for daughter. Was supposed to be $21.80 x2. On 4/22 Club 10 charged me $21.80 and on 4/21/2014, all this year, 32.70. ? What was that? Oh they credited me $54.50 from total charges of $138.52. Now th Custom builders, that I used my debit card for, took out the $349.00, which I authorized. For 6 months one hour per week split between my 16 year old daughter and myself. We never used it, On May 5, $280.00 was debited from my account, unauthorized. I had to call the bank to give me the phone number. I didn't know who it was. The day we signed up I asked my daughter, who is very sharp and is about to have a book published, if she saw the contract they faxed me. Her words,what we filled out had more white than black on it. Yea, So Evelyn did fax me a copy of the contract, I had never seen it before. Signature off, I sent back a military ID and Drivers license, two years apart in date, look the same, not like the contract. She escalated it to a second level and was denied. I told them keep what I authorized, but put back the 280.00. She told me I had to pay a cancellation fee, I was already ballistic. I had to stay away from there because I have lost in total of $768.52, yea, and we never used it. Atlanta,  and Jonesboro, Arkansas Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Financial Services: Custom Built Personal Training Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 20 2014
Mr. Bulky Sweet, Suite, Sweet Sunshine, Gasmart USA, Vending in Ameristart, Metro North, St. Joe Missouri, Great Mall olathe Abusive owners and unsat work environment, Unsanitary Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Bake Shops: Mr. Bulky Olathe, Kansas

Jun 18 2014
Alberto Almeida Puzzino1950 on june 16 2014 I had on my account 57.000 pts and I was ready to play step (6) I bought my entrance and I had a remainer of 10.000 nlop had problems with their system and I never played and my points were never return to me I think this SUCKS Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Computer Fraud: Alberto Almeida Sherman Oaks, California