Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
FISSION TV aka FissionTv.com;aka IPTV; aka Livestream TV; Super Vision Cc TV Systems SCAM ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE OF IPTV SERVICES Clearwater, Fl, Tampa, Fl & Conoga Park, CA Internet
Author: Lane, South Carolina Internet Services: FISSION TV Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 20 2016
Burger King Manager that was there on 5/20/16. He didn't give his name when he was put on the phone! NEWARK NY BURGER KING - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY. BURGERS EXPENSIVE & TINY TINY TINY!! DONT BOTHER!! Newark New York Author: Newark, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Nationwide

May 20 2016
Premiere Naturals LLC Superslimwaist.com Super Slim Waist a fraud Murray Utah Author: Summertown, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Premiere Naturals LLC Murray, Utah

May 20 2016
U5067053 16:19 18.05.16 Transfer 133804179 U5067053CB-TEK GHANA -25.49 0.4975 0.55 Sent Payment 25.00 USD to account U5067053. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: Sell 387 by CB1487 Airtel Acct 0263259386 Amt 100, he stole my money and login into my email to he stole my money from my pm acct and seriously i am really pissed ghana Internet Author: Alabama Computer Stores: U5067053 Internet

May 18 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods Paula Yates, Paula Baldwin Did not receive product. Will not return emails Lake Tahoe Ca Internet Author: parsons, Tennessee Nurseries: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juaez ExpediaPremiere Cancun On 4/17/16, my husband & I spoke to an agent. We specifically stated to the agent that we wanted to travel on May21-May 25. Internet Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Hotel: America Vacations Benito Juaez Internet

May 15 2016
WWW.UNLOCKLINE.COM UNLOCKLINE SUPER INSIDIOUS THEFT Provo Utah
Author: Oakland, California Internet Fraud: UNLOCKLINE.COM Internet

May 12 2016
Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 10 2016
Lending Tree Services Debited $39.95 from my checking account on 2/22/16. Non authorized withdraw. They do not have phone number Internet Author: Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Lending Tree Services Internet

May 09 2016
Sweet paulas pods Paula Yates sweetpaulaspods sweetpaula RIPOFF, take your money and never contact you again, Liar, Cheat, Thief S. Lake Tahoe, California Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bait-and-Switch: Sweet paulas pods Nationwide

May 08 2016
FiXALL LLC FiXALL RITTMAN LLC SUPER INSIDIOUS ANIMAL IN HUMAN BEINGS WORLD Rittman Ohio
Author: Oakland, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FiXALL LLC Rittman, Ohio

May 08 2016
Clever Clad I ordered a ring from Clever Clad on 5-4-16 no email, no tracking information, no nothing... I would like to know if my order was accepted & if I'm going to receive it or have I been scammed Fresno Internet Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Clever Clad Fresno, California

May 06 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! SANTA ANA, California
FILE A REPORT TO RECOVER MONEY WWW.ORAANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SANTA ANA, California

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
He's at it again Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
toronto movers the toronto movers One of the worst moving companies in Toronto. THE ARE SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!!!!! BEWARE!!! Toronto Internet/kijiji
BEWARE OF THIS MOVING COMPANY!!! **SUPER MOVERS** TORONTO MOVERS Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: toronto movers Internet

May 01 2016
Sweet Home Bengals sweethomebengals Bengal Cat Breeder Internet
Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Animal Services: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
KOOEE Super Snacks Shaun Malligan Terrible tasting Jerky Nationwide Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: KOOEE Super Snacks Nationwide