Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 03 2016
Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Josh Kurn, Josh K, Bin Haris Abdul Razak scammer, scam artist, con artist, thief, lost money
Author: , Offshore Gambling: Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Internet

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

6, Report #1282066

Jan 24 2016
Super Shuttle Talk About RipOff... Denver Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Local Transportation: Super Shuttle Denver, Colorado

7, Report #1282013

Jan 24 2016
Carhop The car I bought caught on fire while I was in it and burned to the ground they were rude and completely invalidated the trauma I suffered their solution was to put us in a 16 year old car no compensation at all Des moines Iowa Carhop Author: Ankeny, Iowa Auto Dealers: Carhop Des moines, Iowa

8, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 22 2016
National Gun Owners Association Placed order for Tactical Flashlight on 12/27/15 received confirmation email, order not received 01/22/16. Canceled order 01/16 Saint Charles or Staint Peters Missouri Author: Somewhere, Arkansas Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Saint Charles or Staint Peters, Missouri

Jan 21 2016
Music Mantra DJs Unprofessional, rude to guests. Ruined our event. San Francisco California Author: California DJ Services: Music Mantra DJs Internet

Jan 21 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Avoid this Skeevy Business Olathe Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jan 20 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods Sweet Paula, mountain dried People who steal your money Lake Tahoe Internet Update Author: Solana Beach, California Nurseries: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Jan 19 2016
sweetpaulaspods.com, Sweet Paula, Sweetpaulaspods, Sweet Paula's Pods Scammer, Liar SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CA California She did it to me as well Author: Indiana Nurseries: sweetpaulaspods.com SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CA , California

Jan 18 2016
Meineke Super center oregon city1442 Bad customer service, Bad qualityservice, Lied to me, Did not fix the problem paid for Oregon City Oregon Author: clackamas, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Meineke Super center oregon city1442 oregon City , Oregon

Jan 17 2016
Super Mario Drywall LLC Mario and Angela Garcia Condescending, Unprofessional, Unreliable, Refused to complete work despite being paid Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Building Services: Super Mario Drywall LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 16 2016
Sweet Science Skin False advertising & ingredients that are harmful & drying out peoples' skin. had it tested..stuff is not what it says & lots of people i know had an issue with this, The owner is rude Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Sweet Science Skin Internet

Jan 13 2016
Daniela Brooke AKA Krissy Madison AKA 'Sweet Krissy' AKA Edward Lucas AKA Lara Paul Romance scam on match.com user textme58556876 Daniela Brooke70 Spring Hill and Lagos City, Nigeria Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Daniela Brooke Internet

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 10 2016
Why Not Lease It Why not lease it k-mart Sweet water tennessee Tennessee how to get closure with why not lease it Author: spring city, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Why Not Lease It

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
DEM auto sales David ownerMiss betty seller SUPER SHADY CAR DEALER THIEVES Caledonia, Wisconsin No Warranty, No Deal? Author: Racine, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: DEM auto sales Caledonia, wi, Wisconsin

Jan 05 2016
laptopchargerfactory Order ID: 847384,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Shipping Method: 6-8 Days Standard,Estimated delivery date: December 16 - 21 . uptil now i am yet to get a feedback and they are just playing me like football, Telephone Internet
Great Online Company to Purchase from Author: Uyo, Computer Manufactures: laptopchargerfactory Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 29 2015
Crown International Steel Building System s Aztec Steel Buildings, Inc. delivery date was 16 days late End sheets for shed 1/2 were uniform in factory dents Mckee Rocks Pennsylvania Author: Marthon, Wisconsin Manufacturers: Crown International Steel Building System s Nationwide