Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

Sep 26 2016
Networx SUPER PUSHY SALESPEOPLE!! Wheatland Wyoming Author: Granbury, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Networx Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo On Warrior Forum as kingleo101 Accepted $1,050 in 2/16; did not finish recoveryinspirations.com and never started on shoulditakevitamins.com - I gave him 2 projects and he sporadically communicated with me by saying he was having personal problems. It is now 9/14, I am losing revenue! Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Websites: DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo Internet

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 08 2016
Sweet Paulas Dried Sweet paulas, sweetpaulasdried.com Deceptive website promises, Zero communication for weeks Lake Tahoe Nevada, Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home & Garden Stores: Sweet Paulas Dried Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cherry Balmz ripped off Internet correction 9/8/16 Author: Georgetown , Texas Guns & Ranges: Cherry Balmz Internet

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 05 2016
Alisons Parrot Place Alison Benson Sweet Hand-Fed Baby Parrot Anything But Cary, Illinois Internet Author: WAUSAU, Wisconsin Animal Services: Alisons Parrot Place Internet

Sep 04 2016
Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales David. Jack The new owner he's a liar , rips off people and he rolls back the kilometres. All the cars he has on his dealerships the kilometres are all wrong. Super sail auto Nationwide Author: Burnaby , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 03 2016
Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network Homesweethome250.comSteve ScharfMichael Hathman Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network Homesweethome250.comSteve ScharfMichael Hathman St. Charles Missouri Author: Ofallon, Missouri Realtors: Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network St. Charles, Missouri

Sep 02 2016
HUNGRY BED BUGS @ SUPER 8 Carlisle Wyndham Hotels I had an 18 year old foster child staying at this hotel for a few days. He had numerous bed bugs bites all over is body and chest. Owner called the police when I reported the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Hotel: SUPER 8 Carlisle Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 28 2016
Adam's Ale Prints Suzy Sweet Said my order was shipped but she never sent it! Astoria Oregon Author: Alabama Artist Galleries: Adam's Ale Prints Internet

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Get your money back Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland