Your Search | super sweet 16 djs

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 19 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods Sweetpaulaspods.com, Paula Yates No delivering of purchase South Lake Tahoe, CA Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Florists: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
Dermasoft DermaS-Restore 16-day trial offerPlasmaderma Ad makes it appear you are ordering a trial size for $4.95 shipping. Then they take $89.95 from your card. Santa Ana California Dermasoft Response Author: Asheville, North Carolina Celebrities: Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

Aug 08 2016
Comcast/xfinity Had payment set up for 8/6/16. Paid it 3 days early on 8/ 3/16. They charged my bank acct twice for the same amt. 178.30 and would correct it. Nashville Tennessee Rebuttal to comcast response from customer Author: Franklin, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/xfinity Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
Caras Property Management Left Property on 6/30/16 but charged for 1 week in July Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Housing Rentals: Caras Property Management Missoula, Montana

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

15, Report #1320913

Aug 05 2016
value city furniture the chair i purchased in Feb. broke. i have an extended warrenty. it was supposed to be fixed on 8-3-16. i was told they could not contact me because my phone number was not in service,thats a lie. i was told it could not be fixed until 8-15-16. i asked for my money back on the chair. they refused telling me i had only seven from the time of purchase to get a refund. this chair is a piece of trash and i expect a refund. merrillville Indiana Author: Michigan City, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: value city furniture merrillville, Indiana

16, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet

Aug 03 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM PERSIAN MEDIUM IAM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM CON ARTIST,LIED AND TOOK MY MONEY KEEN.COM CALIFORNIA
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Psychic Fiona, MEDIUM DETECTIVE FIONA ON REALITY TV IS A SCAM! Author: New York, New York Psychic: PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM Nationwide

Aug 02 2016
ClkBank never received book but was charged $40.27 on 6-20-16. Can't talk to human...so I am hear to report the RIP-OFF. ??? Internet Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: ClkBank Internet

19, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

20, Report #1319877

Jul 31 2016
western union money transfer I request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: western union money transfer Nationwide

21, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

22, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

23, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

24, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2016
The Extreme Tour The Objective Movement a super sketchy tour promotor disguised as a religous non profit. (pay to play scam/ no actual tour dates) Nationwide Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Extreme Tour Nationwide