SUPER 8 ALAMO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: super 8 alamo
There may be more specific results for "super 8 alamo"
For more specific results for "super 8 alamo"
Showing 1-25 of 4,876 Found Reports For more specific results for "super 8 alamo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS POOR WORKMANSHIP VERY RUDE! BOERNE Texas Author: Boerne, Texas Auto Repair Service: ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS BOERNE, Texas

May 14 2017
Tail Waggers Tail Waggers, Jenn Whoo, Jenn, Whoo, Wilmington, Delaware, 8 Carpenter Station Rd, Deceptive,Untrust Worthy,Jenn Whoo Lies to charge more money knowing you can't afford it!,Scammer!, Jenn Whoo is very deceitful, People Beware of Tail Waggers Pet Salon! wilmington Delaware Issue is Resolved!!! Author: wilmington, Delaware Animal Services: Tail Waggers wilmington, Delaware

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

13, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

14, Report #1371946

May 08 2017
Color by Pascale Color by Pascale. Powered by Shopify I purchased Lash Power® High Volume Mascara, they charged my credit card on 4/8/2017. I still have not received my product and have sent them 2 emails, I have received NO RESPONSE! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

15, Report #1371943

May 08 2017
Super Betamax Debited my account without my authorization Online and New York Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Super Betamax Internet

May 07 2017
Samsung Took them 8 weeks to satisfy a warranty issue. They paid off the appliance, but its still broke! St. Joseph MO Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

May 05 2017
Confederate Super Store, AKA Vision Marketing Intern Fraudulent charges under multiple company names Spring, and Spring, Montgomery Texas Author: Rialto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Super Store Internet

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

May 03 2017
marc khalili Marc Khalili does not pay contractors he hires Bellevue Washington
5/8/2017 The debt has been paid Author: lake stevens, Washington Realtors: marc khalili Bellevue, Washington

May 02 2017
bullseye powder coating Hollywood,fl Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood2301 sw 57 terrHollywood, FloridaUSA they didnt complete the work correctly , the gate looks worst and they algo damage my gate , and the owner to fix it his error and damage that was cause is asking for more money when he didnt do the work correct, he is super mean and not profesional hollywood Florida Author: miami, Florida Building Services: bullseye powder coating Hollywood,fl hollywood , Florida

May 01 2017
Athene Annuity and Life Company/ Alliance-One Evasive answers, No phone? Only 1 supervisor? They've been processing my withdrawal request to get My Own Money! for 8 weeks! Nashville Tennessee Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Financial Services: Insurance Agencies: Athene Annuity and Life Company Nashville, Tennessee

May 01 2017
Super Star Wash Rip off . deceitful, unethical, business practices Peoria Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Car Washes: Super Star Wash Peoria, Arizona

May 01 2017
Brentwood Super Serum Complete SCAM - never received trial and am now being billed monthly Internet Additional Info Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Skin Care: Brentwood Super Serum Internet

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada