SUPER 8 MOTEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: super 8 motel
There may be more specific results for "super 8 motel"
For more specific results for "super 8 motel"
Showing 1-25 of 25,852 Found Reports For more specific results for "super 8 motel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
ASUS 4myrebate Filed rebate 5 months ago, processing length 8 weeks, it was accepted 4 months ago Internet
Author: Canby, Oregon Computer Dealers: ASUS 4myrebate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Flighthub Flight hub cancelled a ticket bought 8 months in advance because I noticed a change in my itinerary . An extra 8 hours layover was added to my trip. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Air Travel: Flighthub Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
cant cancel innohosting, inno hosting RAMEEN VASWANIINNOHOSTING LTDRAMEEN@INNOHOSTING.COM I have tried to cancel the service here, for 8+ months, they want VERY personal information to cancel the service like birthdates that they never asked for when signing up. I suspect they are saving details to sale for online fraud. I sent multiple requests to cancel and I am told I can not cancel by phone.. but they haven't sent me the details they are requesting to cancel. I can't login to the service to get the details so they expect to charge me over and over with no way to cancel LIVERPOOL GB Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: innohosting Internet

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Steven really is a con man Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Westerly Winds Notel Brian & Nancy Braginton-Smith Apt./Efficiencies/Motel West Yarmouth Massachusetts
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Westerly Winds Notel West Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2017
Avilyle Dermarelift 8 They took 98 71 out of my netspend account without my consent. I didnt even order it i had to cancel that debit card and get another one because i was scared they would do it again Internet Author: Sardis, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Avilyle Dermarelift 8 Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ellysworld Woww Fashion I ordered a hair straightener on 8/5/17 from Facebook and it never came. The amount for the purchase was Debited from my account immediately but the actual purchased item (hair straightener) never came! Online onlyy Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Lon Kieffer Plagiarized almost entire book 8 Qualities of Caring Communities--title, chapters, text, quotes & stories Seaford Delaware Author: Des Moines, Iowa Health Care Education: Lon Kieffer Seaford, Delaware

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet