Your Search | supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
Approximately 892 Reports Found

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet

Sep 29 2015
Keiser College/University Tried to Rip me off by charging money for books I supposedly owed Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser College/University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 09 2015
PEAK-LIFE SOMNAPURE a product supposedly as a sleep aid-and other products Beware of this companie's free offer -once they have your credit card to cover the shipping -they put you on a list to be charged for more products Aston PA Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: PEAK-LIFE Aston PA,

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
mari vie santa anna cali. bbm*skingleam htc*eyeshimmer...angelo and pam i paid shipping on two items ..supposedly i was to cancel in 14 days.didn't know anything..charged $89.95 and $85.95 to my card santa anna california Author: northfield, Ohio Beauty Products: mari vie santa anna cali. internet

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet

Aug 20 2015
tom I supposedly owed on imagine credi card made one payment and the phone number is no longer valid Author: cleveland, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: tom

Aug 18 2015
VASA Fitness/ SWIFT FUNDS Collections Shady, Ghetto, and Not worth your time!! They scam you with their billing, then turn you over to collections that charge over 100% of what your initial balance was. Or supposedly was..... Draper,Salt Lake City Utah To follow up now with Swift Funds' games.... Author: Draper, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
06:05 AM New Land Medications herbals, drugs, pure bred dogs, pharmaceuticals Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Drugstores: Internet

Aug 13 2015
The shops at Mandalay Bay ,L'Core, The saleswoman sold me facial creams supposedly better than injections. Showed me eye lifting creams not in a package. Scammed me about how it works. Also made sure I was hotel guest and wanted to see my room key. Should have known better as it is very hard to return the products as a tourist. Mandalay Bay Shops Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: The shops at Mandalay Bay (L'Core)

Aug 13 2015
J&m Automotive Mechanics Pablo and Joe crook and theif avoiding taxes by not providing detailed receipt and giving estimate only to elevate charges by not fixing problem, vehicle will break down on the way home and when you notify them its your problem, they will refuse an itemized bill. to fix parts they will break your ac and other parts not listed on repairs or allegedly worked on. they will deliberately destroy parts on your car if you get stern with them then laugh at you on the phone. everything is your problem, they fixed entire car but yet nothing works, everything they will tell you they fixed once you get home and your check engine light is on you run diagnostics and every t hing they supposedly fixed , they habe levate charges San antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: J&m Automotive San antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2015
State Economic Project I received an email threatening me with criminal charges if I did not repay a loan I had taken out supposedly Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Loans: State Economic Project Internet

Aug 12 2015
ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE DIET PRO DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES' of Royal Gardenia Cambogia this is a rip off!! I order royal gardenia gambogia to suppress appetite ,they charged $4.99 for S& H( supposedly ONE bottle) to my credit card but they sent also another bottle go Ultra green coffee bean and immediately proceed to charge , Nationwide
Scientific Health, LLC & Advance Body Science, LLC Author: DORAL, Florida Weightloss Programs: ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
12:25 PM Jordon Schultz/ Training is Fraudulent San Diego, supposedly Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Jul 20 2015
Insight market group Kenny George Another scam that didn't pas step 1 New york, supposedly New York Author: Loves park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Insight market group New york,, New York

Jul 05 2015
Dependable Auto Shippers DAS and AirstreamForSale.comStephen Linders with DASPaul Browne (alias) Airstream for Sale Internet SCAM by Paul Browne and DAS Auto Shipping supposedly, Pensacola, Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Dependable Auto Shippers Internet

Jul 02 2015
Lisa Pomper, lisa gail pomper, 42 years old, owner David & Goliath Tees Clearwater Florida, david and goliath t-shirts, 727-462-6205, 1419 S Martin Luther King Jr Ave. Clearwater FL. NOT TO TRUST! lisa pomper david and goliath tees Most clothing is never received, lots of excuses, Cheesy workmanship, overbilling on your credit card, poor quality, ripoff that you never receive any of the products, terrible customer service ,Lisa is the customer service, arrogance, no refunds just lots of empty promises, the showroom is a joke, basically another pop up online junk shop for a quick rich scheme, save your money and look at other t-shirt sites. Clearwater Florida
Todd Goldman David & Goliath Tees & Lisa Pomper Author: Clearwater, Florida On-Line Stores: Lisa Pomper, lisa gail pomper, 42 years old, owner David & Goliath Tees Clearwater Florida, david and goliath t-shirts, 727-462-6205, 1419 S Martin Luther King Jr Ave. Clearwater FL. NOT TO TRUST! Clearwater, Florida

Jul 02 2015
credit collection services this company seemed so legit they sent me a letter supposedly from Quest Diagnostics that said status update from the Credit Collection Services, in the letter it stated my account was assigned to their office on 03/ 16/ 15 and their records showed my account reflected a serious delinquent payment of 157.91 I could call and pay or go online. so I went online and Google the website they provided , and scam and fraud links popped up Newton Massachusetts Author: Detroit, Michigan Medical Laboratories: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2015

Jun 17 2015
Inktel Direct Called me threatening that I had two charges against me that will be filed in my county at my place of work or home. It's regarding an online loan that I supposedly had years ago. Unknown, they will not tell me anything. Unknown Author: Lanham, Maryland Collection Agencies: Inktel Direct Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
magic jack technicians charged me 189.00 for software to clean my computer effective for 1 year. today i was called that i have another virus and wanted me to buy another package that supposedly costs 200 to 300.00 I called magic jack and this service is free. they do not know who charged me or calling. Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Internet Fraud: magic jack technicians Internet

Jun 06 2015
Midwest Periodicals This Company Sent Me A Bill For 338.30 cents that was supposedly had a past due ammount of 19.90 , but yet i looked up the name and i find out its a magazine company ! i Have Never Subscribed To A Magazine ! Houston Texas Author: Columbus, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Jun 04 2015
Lunar Sleep I ordered one bottle of Lunar Sleep, supposedly with no obligation. I have just received a second bottle. I don't want it. I am assuming they will be billing my credit card!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Orbisonia, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Lunar Sleep Phoenix, Arizona

May 23 2015
NoNeedToStudy noneedtostudy Got me expelled from school New York, supposedly Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Services: NoNeedToStudy Internet

May 13 2015
Mr. Omar at Ms. Nova CaperosoRepresenting Sky Musandam tourism office in Dubai. Refund promised by Mr. Omar at - don't ever buy from this 'so called' company, they are just scam merchants. I've had to complain to the relevant Dubai authorities about this rip off that's happened to me & I also had to get a new credit card reissued to me (after a waiting period :( because they are deemed by the credit card company as high risqué) They are supposedly located in Dubai Media City ? Internet Author: Jeddah, Alabama Boat Cruises: Mr. Omar at Internet