Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
OneStepPharma.net Pharmaceuticals I purchased 509.89 of there product and they sent it but it never showed and they kept telling me they would resend but after 2 months they changed there domian and now i cannot reach them Phillipines Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Drug Dealers: OneStepPharma.net Internet

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 19 2017
Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC defective mattress supposedly not under warranty Aurora Colorado Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Manufacturers: Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC Aurora, Colorado

Feb 11 2017
Satin Youth Satin Youth Advanced Wrinkle Cream I saw the ad on Facebook that stated it was endorsed by Shark Tank. It supposedly was a sample so I ordered it. I received the product in3 days and at the bottom of the paperwork was a note in very small print that this was a monthly shipment for $99.75 and to call 888-604-9168 to cancel at any time. I called Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 07 2017
Al balsam pharmaceuticals products trdg Mohammad hasan Victim of private label Nutraceuticals Ajman Author: AJMAN, Alabama Alternative Health: Al balsam pharmaceuticals products trdg Ajman,

Feb 06 2017
SwissBank-Corp.com Straight Swindle Supposedly Switzerland Internet
Author: London, Alabama Financial Services: SwissBank-Corp.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 31 2017
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy, Benzer Specialty Pharmacy, Benzer Pet meds, RX care Pharmacy, Bonita pharmaceuticals and green roots nutrition. Benzer Pharmacy preaches deceptive practices Tampa, FL Nationwide Author: Florida , Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Suckered by false advertising and well written reviews Supposedly in Vancouver but product came from Chin Internet
Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Perrigo Pharmaceuticals Perrigo OTC Hidden ingredients not listed on packaging. Allegan, MI Nationwide Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Perrigo Pharmaceuticals Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Score discount.com Ripped me off for 59.90 for a pair of height googles Vancouver BC SUPPOSEDLY Internet Author: Westport , Oregon Boat Brokers: Score discount.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Dec 21 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California ACE Cash Express Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agency's: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

16, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 20 2016
American Sweepstakes Network David Garcia- Supposedly calling from the Federal State Commission. David Garcia called me and stated I won $950,000 from American Sweepstakes Washington D.C Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: american Sweepstakes Network Washington D.C.

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Ripped Off Also - Total Scam Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 22 2016
Googolshop.com Googol Shop Filed off serial numbers on supposedly new Alpine radio Los Angeles California
Author: Rowland Heights, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Googolshop.com Los Angeles , California

Nov 17 2016
Acon Investments, The White Oak Group, Kenneth Brotman Solicited me on funding my project and never funded after i was supposedly approved Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Acon Investments Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet