Your Search | supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
Approximately 951 Reports Found

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 13 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agencies: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

8, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California

Aug 10 2016
Sagmore Supposedly a pay loan company I received a call stating I done a payloan with this company. I have never heard of this company but in order for them to stop harassing me I had to do a settlement.  Nationwide Author: Godwin, North Carolina Loans: Sagmore Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

11, Report #1320885

Aug 05 2016
JH Carpentry Joe Hisel he took money, had thousands of excuses, supposedly got sick and he is in the wind, not able to contact him Joliet Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: JH Carpentry Joliet , Illinois

12, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

13, Report #1320531

Aug 03 2016
residency collection many names this time share rip off got me too in may of 205 in plays del carmen...they took 10000 dollars to supposedly give me weeks in a pay as you go time share residency collection and laurel but sold to me in plays del carmen mexico Maryland Author: sandy spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: residency collection laurel , Maryland

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 18 2016
Nouveau Tranquille scam. supposedly a free sample only charge was shipping. terms or conditions not either available or discernible trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/special-offer trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/spe Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pharmacies: Nouveau Tranquille Internet

Jul 14 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times, Marriott A Complete Fraud and Phone Scam Cancun, supposedly Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Cancun, Texas

Jul 04 2016
Andover Companies, Inc Andover Restraints Supposedly a seat belt company for new or replacement belt - company appears to be out of business. Seaford Delaware
Still In Business Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Andover Companies, Inc Seaford, Delaware

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 27 2016
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Vik Thapar Vikthapar.director@gmail.com fraud check scam, job scam Internet Author: Windsor, Connecticut Bad Check Writers: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Internet

May 16 2016
Funding Surge Funding Fraud, Deceitful, Dishonest and Arrogant Supposedly, Naples & Port Charlotte Florida  Funding Surge, Chris Russo Rebuttal Untruths Author: Mount Vernon, New York Investment Brokers: Funding Surge