Your Search | supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
Approximately 969 Reports Found

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 22 2016
Googolshop.com Googol Shop Filed off serial numbers on supposedly new Alpine radio Los Angeles California
Author: Rowland Heights, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Googolshop.com Los Angeles , California

Nov 17 2016
Acon Investments, The White Oak Group, Kenneth Brotman Solicited me on funding my project and never funded after i was supposedly approved Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Acon Investments Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 09 2016
Cali Auto Brokers Evan Singer Business scammer supposedly sells almost perfect 1989 Camaro, customer gets piece of junk. Rialto California Author: montevallo, Alabama Auto Dealers: Cali Auto Brokers Rialto, California

Oct 26 2016
BrkMob JJMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet BrkMob JJGMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: BrkMob Internet

Oct 25 2016
Wang Gang Wallisbs.co.uk ScamShoe Seller supposedly UK Internet Author: brisbane, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

12, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 10 2016
Olshan Atlanta Foundation Repair Supposedly fixed foundation with lifetime warranty Norcross Georgia Author: Rossville, Georgia Home Improvements: Olshan Atlanta Norcross, Georgia

Oct 08 2016
Bringbestproducts.com Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Bringbestproducts.com Internet

15, Report #1331971

Oct 06 2016
Right Fitness, skinfresh2day Supposedly skin care company Carlsbad, California Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Beauty Products: Right Fitness Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 02 2016
EU Pharmaceuticals, Angel Wang, Greg Harrowsmith Selling and Manufacturing of Fake Medication and Illegal Anabolic Steriods Cape Town Internet Author: California Drugstores: EU Pharmaceuticals Internet

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey tempdir: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 13 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agencies: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet