Your Search | supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
Approximately 923 Reports Found

Dec 02 2015
Milfaholic.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localmilfselfiescom/-internet-/localmilfselfiescom-affairalertcombangaroobabescomau-bbwdesirecom-blackcrushcom-1192514 Received emails from women that were supposedly in my city, than when I send them a message I would get a long letter back from them saying their parents were dead, the are living in another country, trying to get back to the states,but are busy right now helping people in catistrophic areas. Internet Author: Corona, California Adult Web Sites: Milfaholic.com Internet

Nov 21 2015
Miravie Do not be a victim!! Mira vie has seemingly harmless ad that pretends to be giving you a great offer however there is No mention if an ongoing subscription that you are supposedly agreeing to that is until you get your credit card statement!!! Internet Author: North Carolina, North Carolina Alternative Health: Miravie Internet

Nov 21 2015
Mrs Ashley Martins Nnamdi Okonkwo is supposedly her Bank Manager Mrs Ashley Martins got in touch with me threw Facebook stating she was sent by God to me to use me as next of kin so she can send me 10 million to help out  Mrs Ashley from Australia and Nnamdi Okonkwo niege Internet
Disclaimer: Impersonation of Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo of Facebook Author: Visalia, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Mrs Ashley Martins Internet

Nov 11 2015
Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Ossington Green Coffee SCAM USING WEIGHT LOSS & PURE GREEN COFFEE Oldsmar Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Oldsmar, Florida

Nov 11 2015
sar and associates they sent me a collection letter demanding 1,450 dollars for an old loan that I supposedly took out from some place called lts management, I have never heard of either place, there are no details such as when the loan was originated, they are threatening legal action if not paid. they claim several attempts to contact me have been ignored. they have never contacted me. plantation Florida  Author: keithville, Louisiana Accounting: sat and associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
Stripe.com contact person Hellen Jane money service supposedly like Paypal.com Internet
Author: Wisconsin Cash Services: Stripe.com Internet

Oct 30 2015
Skin Essencials I supposedly purchased online a free sample of Skin Essencials cream. That charged me $4.95 for postage and handling and then within a few days charged me $84.75. I called to find out what I needed to do to send back and get my refund. Tiffany told me that I could not get a refund. She said that there was a full disclosure that I would have to pay the full amount. There was not. I feel like it was hidden. TO ANY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY. THIS IS A RIPOFF. Blackshear Georgia Author: Blackshear, Georgia Government Worker: Skin Essencials Blackshear, Georgia

Oct 23 2015
United States Credit Agency I was contacted yesterday and told that there was a court date being set to get $5,000 out of me for some loan I supposedly had many years ago. 646 area code Author: Ingleside, Texas Banks: United States Credit Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet

Sep 29 2015
Keiser College/University Tried to Rip me off by charging money for books I supposedly owed Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser College/University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 09 2015
PEAK-LIFE SOMNAPURE a product supposedly as a sleep aid-and other products Beware of this companie's free offer -once they have your credit card to cover the shipping -they put you on a list to be charged for more products Aston PA Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: PEAK-LIFE Aston PA,

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
mari vie santa anna cali. bbm*skingleam htc*eyeshimmer...angelo and pam i paid shipping on two items ..supposedly i was to cancel in 14 days.didn't know anything..charged $89.95 and $85.95 to my card santa anna california Author: northfield, Ohio Beauty Products: mari vie santa anna cali. internet

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet

Aug 20 2015
tom I supposedly owed on imagine credi card made one payment and the phone number is no longer valid Author: cleveland, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: tom

Aug 18 2015
VASA Fitness/ SWIFT FUNDS Collections Shady, Ghetto, and Not worth your time!! They scam you with their billing, then turn you over to collections that charge over 100% of what your initial balance was. Or supposedly was..... Draper,Salt Lake City Utah To follow up now with Swift Funds' games.... Author: Draper, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
newlandmedications.com New Land Medications herbals, drugs, pure bred dogs, pharmaceuticals Internet
newlandmedications.com is 100% Legit Author: Austin, Texas Drugstores: newlandmedications.com Internet

Aug 13 2015
The shops at Mandalay Bay ,L'Core, The saleswoman sold me facial creams supposedly better than injections. Showed me eye lifting creams not in a package. Scammed me about how it works. Also made sure I was hotel guest and wanted to see my room key. Should have known better as it is very hard to return the products as a tourist. Mandalay Bay Shops Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: The shops at Mandalay Bay (L'Core)

Aug 13 2015
J&m Automotive Mechanics Pablo and Joe crook and theif avoiding taxes by not providing detailed receipt and giving estimate only to elevate charges by not fixing problem, vehicle will break down on the way home and when you notify them its your problem, they will refuse an itemized bill. to fix parts they will break your ac and other parts not listed on repairs or allegedly worked on. they will deliberately destroy parts on your car if you get stern with them then laugh at you on the phone. everything is your problem, they fixed entire car but yet nothing works, everything they will tell you they fixed once you get home and your check engine light is on you run diagnostics and every t hing they supposedly fixed , they habe levate charges San antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: J&m Automotive San antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2015
State Economic Project I received an email threatening me with criminal charges if I did not repay a loan I had taken out supposedly Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Loans: State Economic Project Internet

Aug 12 2015
ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE DIET PRO DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES' of Royal Gardenia Cambogia this is a rip off!! I order royal gardenia gambogia to suppress appetite ,they charged $4.99 for S& H( supposedly ONE bottle) to my credit card but they sent also another bottle go Ultra green coffee bean and immediately proceed to charge , Nationwide
Scientific Health, LLC & Advance Body Science, LLC Author: DORAL, Florida Weightloss Programs: ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
motraff.com/ Jordon Schultz/ Social-mobile-trkr.com Training is Fraudulent San Diego, supposedly Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: motraff.com/ Internet

Jul 20 2015
Insight market group Kenny George Another scam that didn't pas step 1 New york, supposedly New York Author: Loves park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Insight market group New york,, New York

Jul 05 2015
Dependable Auto Shippers DAS and AirstreamForSale.comStephen Linders with DASPaul Browne (alias) Airstream for Sale Internet SCAM by Paul Browne and DAS Auto Shipping supposedly, Pensacola, Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Dependable Auto Shippers Internet