Your Search | supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
Approximately 937 Reports Found

Mar 03 2016
Offerwire.com or Bridgevine, Inc SCAM: supposedly OfferRebates for Cable - time warner, etc. never got $100 rebate no email contact - phone makes u listen to ads then says u have to call another number which tells u to hang us Vero Beach Florida Author: Fair Haven, New York On-Line Business: Offerwire.com Vero Beach, Florida

Feb 29 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy Dispensing 100% FAKE pharmaceuticals Kane Pennsylvania Truth? Author: Kane, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Kane, Pennsylvania

Feb 18 2016
COLLECT PROS LLC (supposedly collecting for La Creme Skin Care AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF $$87.63 WOBURN, MA 01888-4133 MA Author: MALABAR, Florida Drug Manufacturers: COLLECT PROS Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Nova Derm btfulskinglowingskin Luring individuals using the internet, saying you are trying a free sample, when Nova Derm knows good and well that they are going to charge your account for the full price of the product once they get your account number for supposedly shipping only charges. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Jan 26 2016
Arcadia Recovery Bureau Demanded personal information for a debt I supposedly owe without telling me who I owe the money to  Nationwide Author: New York Questionable Activities: Arcadia Recovery Bureau

Jan 16 2016
AACS Debt Recovery Advance America online Lawsuit filed because i intentionally never paid for a loan i supposedly received Internet Author: Overton, Nevada Accounting: AACS Debt Recovery Internet

Jan 11 2016
Vivint former APX Alarm Vivint, Inc.  Security services peace of mind or nightmare...  Awful customer Service, Coerced in trying to pin a family member or friend with the bad service in order to honor contract and avoid paying supposedly  Provo, Utah Nightmare SAGA Continues Author: Anchorage, Alaska Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Helping Hands Services George Clark Construction bought house supposedly REMODELED terrible job, grout& tile cracked eletrical MESS did not do what he promised left job unfinished removed interior doors at last min. Dubuque Iowa
helping hands/George Clark 5/19/2016 Author: Zwingle, Iowa Home Improvements: Helping Hands Services Dubuque, Iowa

Jan 01 2016
Chamberlain Restoration http://chamberlainrestoration.com/Mark Chamberlainphotographrepair@gmail.com This man has a very impressive website. Claiming things that according to MANY reviews are a lie. He supposedly restores vintage photos. He gave me a quote over the phone. I sent him my family photos. He then sent me an invoice for $120.00 over his quote. He is holding my pictures of my deceased father hostage and won't return them if I don't pay. Downers Grove, Illinois Internet Author: SPRING GROVE, Illinois Photography: Chamberlain Restoration Internet

Dec 25 2015
Granger Bessel Jerk in a van in North Haven Ct on 12/24/2015 Sold me a complete surround sound system that was a company purchased over run! Supposedly North Haven Ct Author: North haven, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Granger Bessel

Dec 14 2015
Loan Point USA Geneva Roth Attempting to collect on a unsubstainated debt from 7 years or more ago supposedly..... Unknown Internet Author: Gillette, Wyoming Loans: Loan Point USA Internet

Dec 02 2015
Milfaholic.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localmilfselfiescom/-internet-/localmilfselfiescom-affairalertcombangaroobabescomau-bbwdesirecom-blackcrushcom-1192514 Received emails from women that were supposedly in my city, than when I send them a message I would get a long letter back from them saying their parents were dead, the are living in another country, trying to get back to the states,but are busy right now helping people in catistrophic areas. Internet Author: Corona, California Adult Web Sites: Milfaholic.com Internet

Nov 21 2015
Miravie Do not be a victim!! Mira vie has seemingly harmless ad that pretends to be giving you a great offer however there is No mention if an ongoing subscription that you are supposedly agreeing to that is until you get your credit card statement!!! Internet Author: North Carolina, North Carolina Alternative Health: Miravie Internet

Nov 21 2015
Mrs Ashley Martins Nnamdi Okonkwo is supposedly her Bank Manager Mrs Ashley Martins got in touch with me threw Facebook stating she was sent by God to me to use me as next of kin so she can send me 10 million to help out  Mrs Ashley from Australia and Nnamdi Okonkwo niege Internet
Disclaimer: Impersonation of Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo of Facebook Author: Visalia, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Mrs Ashley Martins Internet

Nov 11 2015
Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Ossington Green Coffee SCAM USING WEIGHT LOSS & PURE GREEN COFFEE Oldsmar Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Oldsmar, Florida

Nov 11 2015
sar and associates they sent me a collection letter demanding 1,450 dollars for an old loan that I supposedly took out from some place called lts management, I have never heard of either place, there are no details such as when the loan was originated, they are threatening legal action if not paid. they claim several attempts to contact me have been ignored. they have never contacted me. plantation Florida  Author: keithville, Louisiana Accounting: sat and associates Plantation, Florida

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
Stripe.com contact person Hellen Jane money service supposedly like Paypal.com Internet
Author: Wisconsin Cash Services: Stripe.com Internet

Oct 30 2015
Skin Essencials I supposedly purchased online a free sample of Skin Essencials cream. That charged me $4.95 for postage and handling and then within a few days charged me $84.75. I called to find out what I needed to do to send back and get my refund. Tiffany told me that I could not get a refund. She said that there was a full disclosure that I would have to pay the full amount. There was not. I feel like it was hidden. TO ANY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY. THIS IS A RIPOFF. Blackshear Georgia Author: Blackshear, Georgia Government Worker: Skin Essencials Blackshear, Georgia

Oct 23 2015
United States Credit Agency I was contacted yesterday and told that there was a court date being set to get $5,000 out of me for some loan I supposedly had many years ago. 646 area code Author: Ingleside, Texas Banks: United States Credit Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet

Sep 29 2015
Keiser College/University Tried to Rip me off by charging money for books I supposedly owed Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser College/University Fort Lauderdale, Florida