SUPPOSEDLY PFIZER PHARMACEUTICALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
There may be more specific results for "supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals"
For more specific results for "supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York I have an email I can post Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline - USPost-Service.com Fake Orders - Fake Delivery Site Internet update to Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline Scam Author: Vermilion, Ohio Appliances: Fair Saves Internet

Jul 14 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Arbitration Author: New York , New York Computer Training & Education: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Michael Dale Dodd Carpet Cleaning, Dodds Turbo Jet Carpet Cleaning, Michael D. Dodd, Michael Dale Dobb, Michael D. Dobb, Michael Ddodd DANGEROUS CRIMINAL - (((REDACTED))) Winter Haven Florida
Kelly Scott Sandusky & Randy Boles alias Gillian Algoode aka Jeffery Dohmer made this false report Author: Winter Haven, Florida Cleaning Services: Michael Dale Dodd Carpet Cleaning Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 10 2017
RevShare Media, revsharemedia.com, Joseph (Joe) Franco, Frank Bishop, Marcel Casio, Aisha; Joe Franco contacted me via phone proposed a business venture where I would make about 30% return; asked for initial lead purchase of $5000, then $20,000. Campaign produced zero result. Irving California I have the same story, let's talk! Author: Germantown, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: RevShare Media, revsharemedia.com, Irving, California

Jul 07 2017
Genesis Law GRoup Jennifer Nagel Attorney You get what you pay for, disgusting service they have no clue what they are doing. los angeles California This is a lying, mentally ill family law client Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Genesis Law GRoup los angeles, California

Jul 07 2017
Movie House's Unknown, llc Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Richard Hill,Sean Kennedy, Sean Hill, Sean P. Hill, Lynda Dechane,Lynda Dechane Alarico, Lynda Dechane Audette, Lynda Dechae Craigslist scam nationwide, motors, cars, Non-delivery of goods purchased Hollywood Florida
You got an engine? Author: Rancho Mirage, California Auto Parts: Movie House's Unknown, llc Hollywood , Florida

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 03 2017
Cellogia Another rip off company..I paid $2.99 for a supposedly free sample of this product.. Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Misc. Health Specialists: Cellogia , Natiionwide

Jul 02 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Supposedly representing Bella Essence Eye Cream and Nuvajen anti-aging serum. They are trying to collect $197.72 for face cream I have already paid for. It has been so long since I purchased the product. I have not received any billing inquiries until now. I sudpect this is a fraud but am fearful that if it's not , this alleged debt may affect my outstanding credit. I am retired now and am on a tight budget and can't really afford to pay this debt of it is not legit. Sherman Oaks California Dar Waterfront & Associates Author: Santee, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 01 2017
Connie Wesley Forest Ridge Farms NEVER, EVER Buy a Horse Online! Before You Buy a Horse from Forest Ridge Farm...READ THIS! Science Hill Kentucky P.S. Additional pertinent information... Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Horse Traders: Connie Wesley Science Hill, Kentucky

Jul 01 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority HCTRA,, TOLL Facility, ?? I don't know anything about a toll road ticket. I don't live here in this dump, I buy truck tags for my truck which is the state taxes I pay to be able to drive on ALL Texas Hwys and roads. So whoever I supposedly owe needs to get an honest job and stop ripping people off, this is ridiculous treating people like this, I have no money to just throw away because you come up with some ridiculousness Houston Texas Author: VIDOR, Texas Local Transportation: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jun 29 2017
Kimball tirey and st. John I lived in a apartment in the city of Colton California about10to15years ago. I was stabbed and robbed by people who had gone into the complex while they're security gaurds were no where tho be found.. Ontario California Same incident at terracinas Ontario California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorney Generals: Kimball tirey and st. John Ontario, California

Jun 29 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is a FRAUD!!! Do not donate money to him or his company Hanalei And Honolulu Hawaii My last words Author: honolulu, Hawaii Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Hanalei, Hawaii

45, Report #1382042

Jun 29 2017
Medical Services Group unknown Wanted my insurance info to supposedly give me pain products Baltimore Maryland Author: Jacksonville, Florida Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona One Source Remodeling LC Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
neulift supposedly from Amazon, but they have no record, and it just keeps shipping Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: neulift Internet

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois