Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals
There may be more reports for "supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals"
For more results perform a general search for "supposedly pfizer pharmaceuticals"
Approximately 981 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 25 2016
Wang Gang Wallisbs.co.uk ScamShoe Seller supposedly UK Internet Author: brisbane, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

28, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 10 2016
Olshan Atlanta Foundation Repair Supposedly fixed foundation with lifetime warranty Norcross Georgia Author: Rossville, Georgia Home Improvements: Olshan Atlanta Norcross, Georgia

Oct 08 2016
Bringbestproducts.com Online pharmacy Purchasing medicine online pharmacy was told to send $200 and receive a tracking number and next day shipment never received an email confirmation or tracking number and they are wanting 235 more dollars before they give it to me the tracking number or the ability to cancel my order for a refund Supposedly shipped out of California Western Union Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Drugstores: Bringbestproducts.com Internet

31, Report #1331971

Oct 06 2016
Right Fitness, skinfresh2day Supposedly skin care company Carlsbad, California Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Beauty Products: Right Fitness Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 02 2016
EU Pharmaceuticals, Angel Wang, Greg Harrowsmith Selling and Manufacturing of Fake Medication and Illegal Anabolic Steriods Cape Town Internet Author: California Drugstores: EU Pharmaceuticals Internet

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

40, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California

Aug 10 2016
Sagmore Supposedly a pay loan company I received a call stating I done a payloan with this company. I have never heard of this company but in order for them to stop harassing me I had to do a settlement.  Nationwide Author: Godwin, North Carolina Loans: Sagmore Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

43, Report #1320885

Aug 05 2016
JH Carpentry Joe Hisel he took money, had thousands of excuses, supposedly got sick and he is in the wind, not able to contact him Joliet Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: JH Carpentry Joliet , Illinois

44, Report #1320531

Aug 03 2016
residency collection many names this time share rip off got me too in may of 205 in plays del carmen...they took 10000 dollars to supposedly give me weeks in a pay as you go time share residency collection and laurel but sold to me in plays del carmen mexico Maryland Author: sandy spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: residency collection laurel , Maryland

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 18 2016
Nouveau Tranquille scam. supposedly a free sample only charge was shipping. terms or conditions not either available or discernible trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/special-offer trynouveau.com /c1/rejuvenate/spe Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pharmacies: Nouveau Tranquille Internet

Jul 14 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times, Marriott A Complete Fraud and Phone Scam Cancun, supposedly Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Cancun, Texas