Your Search | susan e kober

Oct 27 2016
Maritime Asbestos Trust Willard E. Bartel & David Peebles,/the Jaques Admiralty Law Office As the executor of my decease fathers estate; Money that is award for his Asbestos case is believed to be stolen by the Attorneys. Cleveland Ohio Author: Brookyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Maritime Asbestos Trust Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 27 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 26 2016
Susan Peterson Pam Finley Scammed St. Paul Minnesota
Good Grief Author: Parker, Alabama Internet Fraud: Susan Peterson Internet

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide 500000 euro giveaway a scam! Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Author: Abilene, Texas Private Investigators: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 18 2016
Washington Square Analytics Christopher T. Vulliez AMPHOR ADVISORS, LLC , Donald E. Hockmuth financial fraud, scam artists, criminal, Freud, insider trading, felony New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Washington Square Analytics New York, New York

Oct 15 2016
LicensePlateToll E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Colorado Approved Ripoff Denver Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas State Government: LicensePlateToll Internet

Oct 13 2016
E-Cigs Pro Vapor ECIGSBRAND.COMIncredibleecigsE-Cigs Pro Vapor RewardsE-Cigs Electronic CigaretteE-Cigs Pro VaporE-Cigs Bucks Trial offer turns into nightmare Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Oct 13 2016
Hoverboard360 hoverboard360.comMaxima E-Commerce Holding LLCimoto Will not refund money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Internet

Oct 11 2016
01:12 PM I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Oct 11 2016
AudioSavings | Rockville Audio | E-distributors Total Bait & Switch Inwood New York Author: Toronto , Ontario Auto Audio Electronics: AudioSavings Inwood, New York

Oct 05 2016
iTech Deals I bought two Fantasy Wireless Chargers from them, neither work. Lakewood New Jersey Author: Cumming, Georgia E-trade: iTech Deals Lakewood, New Jersey

Oct 05 2016
Simile Store Quero cancelar o pedido e estornar o valor e eles não respondem InternetSimile Store cancel the order and reverse the value and they do not respond Internet Author: São Paulo, Other Clothing Stores: Simile Store Internet

Oct 05 2016
Richard D Bird wadude on ebay Steal a printer and screw over the ebay account of the people you've ripped off as well yakima Washington Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Richard D Bird yakima, Washington

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
Toluna I have been a member of this online community for more than 5 years. I have never knowingly breached their terms and conditions during this time. Today I received an e-mail from them informing me that my account had been deactivated as during their checks my account had been repeatedly flagged for not complying with their terms and conditons. Internet Author: Mirfield, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Toluna Internet

Oct 04 2016
big city bride big city bride, big city events, big city brides, susan cordogan Big City Bride and Susan Cordogan stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: big city bride chicago, Illinois

Oct 03 2016
William E Scutt Services Unlicensed,No Permits,Work Not to Code,Substandard Inferior Work Lake City Florida
Attached are more pictures of what this scam artist left me. Author: Ellenton, Florida Building Services: William E Scutt Services Lake City, Florida

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide