SUSKI USED CAR LOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: suski used car lot
There may be more specific results for "suski used car lot"
For more specific results for "suski used car lot"
Showing 1-25 of 36,653 Found Reports For more specific results for "suski used car lot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Eric Butler Car Sale Scam Westminster California Author: Westminster, California Motor Vehicle: Eric Butler Westminster, California

Itechdeals.com Sent me defective used items Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 Internet
Author: Carson City, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Itechdeals.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
CACTUS JACKS, CJA AUTO, CJA FINANCE, PFG FUNDING FRAUDULENT! With a capital F! MESA Arizona Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Car Financing: CACTUS JACKS MESA , Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Crevier Mini Don't get a used car here Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Auto Dealers: Crevier Mini Santa Ana, California

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
SCH AUDI OXNARD HARWARD, Dealership mangers new and used Crafty, deceitful, patronizing, lieing, dishonest, animal of prey, Looking for senior citizens that are disabled, and not experience. Unkempt promise, erragent, rude, shiftey. OXNARD California Author: Ventura, California Auto Dealers: SCH AUDI OXNARD OXNARD, California

Apr 24 2017
Finlay Chevrolet Auto, Dealership, Car Dealer, Service, Mechanic Las Vegas Nevada And Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Finlay Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California Sounds like you paid for a maintenance agreement Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Apr 21 2017
AM Used Auto Parts Goods and Services Not as Described Tampa Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Parts: AM Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Woody Buick GMC Bait and Switch Naperville Illinois Author: Oswego, Illinois Car Financing: Woody Buick GMC Naperville, Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Budget Car Rental Scammy employees defrauding early return credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California