Your Search | suski used car lot

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida What A Bunch Of BS! Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 22 2016
Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Klein Chiropractic Center MARISOL THE MASSAGE THERAPIST LEFT ME STRANDED IN THE PARKING LOT Boca Raton Florida I WROTE THIS REVIEW IN ANGER AND ON IMPULSE Author: Boca Raton, Florida Chiropractors: Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Boca Raton, Florida

May 21 2016
West Coast Car Audio Do Not Go Here..! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Audio Electronics: West Coast Car Audio Sacramento, California

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
ParanaLentes Sent very old LOT product. Order was placed2016, recieved a 2012LOT/Batch. Curitiba Internet
Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Eye Care: ParanaLentes Internet

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
escort police This company has literally violated every law by ficticously saying, I work with the police. I've lost out on a lot be cuz of these lies from that website. sacramento Internet Author: Placerville, California Dating Services: escort police Internet

May 19 2016
DAMARREALESTATE Behind DAMARRELA ESTATE is a MR. JENS REINHARDT is like a stalker and has a new website thewhistleblowers.info/category/evidence/, where he posted stories and lies against a lot of people, which is absoluetly untrue. He is crazy in mind several yea FAKE: JENS REINHARDT DAMARREALESTATE GERMANY and FRANCE
Author: Bärnbach, Alabama Financial Services: DAMARREALESTATE Internet

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company AARP signed me up for auto insurance when I was only requesting a quote Hartford Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company Nationwide

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he ToldrĂ  me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Illegal business practices Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Cedar Park, Texas

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet