SUSKI USED CAR LOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: suski used car lot
There may be more specific results for "suski used car lot"
For more specific results for "suski used car lot"
Showing 1-25 of 105,994 Found Reports For more specific results for "suski used car lot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs You will only have a lot of disappointments and frustrations Hudson, North Carolina Internet Author: Haiterbach, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs Internet

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois