Your Search | suski used car lot

Apr 30 2016
FW1 Wash and Wax www.fastwax.com hat they pay trainers starting out should be illegal.Nashville, TN Nationwide Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Car Washes: FW1 Wash and Wax Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
REI Success Academy, Zak Childress REI Academy, and a plethora of other dba's being used in Alabama and Florida Ripoff artist, real estate scam man, low-life cheat, thief, Madison, Alabama, Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: REI Success Academy, Zak Childress Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 30 2016
Eliana Ruiz Car Wrap scam Internet Author: Anywhere, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Eliana Ruiz Internet

Apr 30 2016
Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Purchase defected car Koons continuously lied about fixing. still have the car going on 15 days Falls Church Virginia Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Falls Church, Virginia

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 29 2016
Sixt Rent A Car BEWARE OF SIXT CAR RENTALS! THEY GIVE CUSTOMERS HAZARDOUS CARS Atlanta Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Thristy Misrepresented Facts and Required me to purchase unneeded Insurance Panama City,Panama International Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide