Your Search | suski used car lot

Feb 13 2016
Superior Auto (in Celina, OH) SAC Finance, IncP.O. Box 15929Fort Wayne, IN 46885 Car stopped moving the following day of sale. Superior Auto, Celina, OH Nationwide Author: Celina, Ohio Auto Dealers: Superior Auto (in Celina, OH) Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Glendale Nissan Fraudulent representation by salespeople and managers kept me from buying the car I wanted Glendale Heights Illinois Your Point Is? Author: NAPERVILLE, Illinois Auto Dealers: Glendale Nissan Glendale Heights,

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama A Question... Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 13 2016
Locksmith in gwinett georgia 24 hr LOCK TO LOCK locksmith. My husband left the car engine on with keys inside with called locksmith 24hr lock to lock ,the took about 45-50 min to arrive and in top of that this person said that since it was a truck,that it was very hard to open that it was $155.00 Author: Sugar hill, Georgia Auto Parts: Locksmith in gwinett georgia

Feb 13 2016
Premium Motors Inc (Stafford, VA off Rt-1 BUYERS BEWARE OF USED AUTO DEALERS (PLEASE READ MY PERSONAL STATISTICS) Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Premium Motors Inc Stafford, Virginia

Feb 12 2016
Benny's Car Wash & Oil Change Watch Your Receipts!!! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Car Washes: Benny's Car Wash & Oil Change Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 12 2016
Used car world Sold useless warranty. Deceptive sales practice. Wpuld only accept cash down payments. Told me grinding noise was normal on 4 wheel drive jeep Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Used car world Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 12 2016
Danna's Mattress Danna's Mattress repackage used mattress as brand new Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Fontana, California Bed & Bath: Danna's Mattress Rancho Cucamonga, California

Feb 12 2016
Texas Auto Credit Solutions Worst Service after a great car buying process Georgetown Texas What Does The Contract Say? Author: Austin, Texas Car Financing: Texas Auto Credit Solutions Georgetown, Texas

Feb 12 2016
Nextraq Nextraq Nextraq overbills and bullies clients Atlanta Georgia Author: Fortson, Georgia Car Parts & Accessories: Nextraq Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
Mike Lavallee dba Killerpaint Mike Lavallee ignored written contract, ruined my race car, stole my money. Snohomish Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Body Work & Repair: Mike Lavallee Snohomish, Washington

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Car Part Clinic Houstom This Company Does not Pay their Bills Houston Texas Author: Savage, Minnesota Auto Parts: Car Part Clinic Houstom Houston, Texas

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
The Autobroker INC Bob-owner Sold crappy car trying to resolve problem owner starts swearing Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto Dealers: The Autobroker INC

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 10 2016
NAVDVDMAPS.COM No customer service from NAVDVDMAPS.COM Internet Author: Bedford, Ohio Car Parts & Accessories: NAVDVDMAPS.COM Internet

Feb 10 2016
SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE OLD MEINEKE CASH ONLY SCAMMER Lindenhurst New York Author: Babylon, New York Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE Lindenhurst, New York

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 10 2016
quicklocksmith247.com Locked keys in car Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Advertising Services: quicklocksmith247.com

Feb 09 2016
29 PRIME MARKETING COMP   THIS MARKETING COMPANY SCAMMED ME OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY IRVINE , California    Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Computer Marketing Companies: 29 Prime IRVINE, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia ERAC response Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York