Your Search | suski used car lot

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Virginia Credit Union Virginia Credit Union does not honor GAP insurance policies Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Car Insurance: Virginia Credit Union Richmond, Virginia

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

12, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

13, Report #1342050

Dec 08 2016
Auto Show Place Scam, ripp off car lot, Liars This used car lot is selling cars that were flooded and are lying about it. Do not buy from them Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Auto Show Place Austin, Texas

14, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

15, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

16, Report #1341957

Dec 07 2016
Super DJ Productions superdjproductions.comministryofmusic.comSan Diego DJ ProductionsAndre Photographs were stolen from a photographer and used on commercial website to avertise services of DJ Andre California Author: Toronto, New Jersey DJ Services: Super DJ Productions California

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida you do not understand my loan was already approved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Autoloans LLC Car Pawn Ripoff Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Autoloans LLC Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Ally Financial Purchased New Car From Bill Cole Ashland Internet Author: South Point, Ohio Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 05 2016

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 04 2016
Car MAX Brandon Beware of deceptive and misleading practice of minority people who are not legally competent Henderson Nevada There was a time.... Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Car MAX Henderson, Nevada