Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse

Jan 10 2017
instagc.com sweepstakes are a scam Internet instaGC Sweepstakes are 100% random Author: plantation, Florida Questionable Activities: instagc.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Sweepstakes audit bureau Dallas Tx 75354-9012 Ripp off Dallas Texas
Author: Germantown , Maryland Liars: Sweepstakes audit bureau Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
American Sweepstakes Network David Garcia- Supposedly calling from the Federal State Commission. David Garcia called me and stated I won $950,000 from American Sweepstakes Washington D.C Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: american Sweepstakes Network Washington D.C.

Dec 14 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not Available They kept wanting me to send them money again and again. Not available not available n Author: Canton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not available ,

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Oct 22 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Mailing a letter stating that I won twelve million dollars and charging five dollars for a processing fee Dallas Texas Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Wonrewards.com Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Wonrewards.com Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 03 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Report Received letter stating Your immediate attention and response is required to ensure that you don't forfeit your right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12,000,000.00 guaranteed. Wants $5.00 for research and data processing fee. Dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Report Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2016
National Fulfillment Advisor AKA NFA NFA send a sweepstakes winning notice if 1.5 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisor Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher JR Stewart Sent a $12.00 money order and they are still asking for a $12.00 one time fee. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Leeds, Maine Auto Parts: American Sweepstakes Publisher Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide