Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse

Nov 09 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks. I didn't get notthing.I have been calling. It is very hard to get them.took me 2 weeks. I asked them. They siad they didn't get my check. I went to the bank. Ba laptop Tx Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Mail Order: sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx. Parent company: Allied Marketing Group. Cashed my checks for $380.82 & delivered nothing. Arlington Texas Author: Nolanville, Texas Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse non delivery of items purchased Arlington Texas Author: St Louis, Missouri Mail Order Services: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Nov 07 2015
Carmen Cox ccox@LabCorp.com or pchinquiryaffairs@outlook.com On Nov. 5th, I was sent an email stating I had won $500,000 from Publishers ClearingHouse and requested that I send my name, address and phone #. I called the real Publishers Clearinghouse the next morning and confirmed that it was a scam. They asked if anything similar comes up to contact them and they will inform their scam department. unknown Internet Author: Whitesboro, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Carmen Cox of LabCorp.com Internet

Nov 06 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Asked me for money just because 12 MILLION DOLLARS remained Unclaimed. Respond so I don't forfeit my right to win sweepstakes cash awards'. It later mentions my 'potential winnings'. Dallas Texas Author: Auburn, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Nov 03 2015
Capital Billing Service, Readers Clearinghouse Fraud, Collection, Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Nov 03 2015
Sweepstakes winnings 5 million and new Mercedes Offer 5 million plus new Mercedes if wire $700 to Wells Fargo Babara Henry in Jamaica called many times Not sure Not sure Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes winnings

Oct 25 2015
Capital Billing Service LLC RE: Readers ClearinghouseAcct: 56110994 Letter 10/16/2015 states I owe $878.90.. Never heard of Readers Clearinghouse, have had no mag subs for the PAST 15 YEARS!! not even offers to start subs! Los Angeles California Sammydress.com Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Tenants: Capital Billing Service LLC Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2015
Strike It Rich I Sweepstakes He stated I would be entered into their Sweepstakes but he kept trying to get my card information. I told him not no and he would not stop asking me for it. Clearwater Florida Author: Crawfordville , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Strike It Rich I Sweepstakes Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
NPF Reporting Division Dave Barrett, Director Sweepstakes Winner Scam requiring a payment of $20.00 to receive prize award Plainview New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: NPF Reporting Division Plainview, New York

Oct 14 2015
American sweepstakes publishers I received a letter wanting $12 one time processing fee then another wanting more money I've filled out the form 07EF58 it didn't sound right so I looked up the company name and found out that it's a SCAM.... Something needs to be done to people who take SCAM Kansas city Kansas Author: Erlanger, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishers

Oct 13 2015
Npf sweepstakes Claimed i had won 1.2 million dollars just had to send 20 bucks to claim it.  Nationwide
Author: DUNNELLON, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Npf Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
SweepStakes Clearing House Extorts money by charging 200x's the value of items via shipping fees or forced to accept a refund, less 15%. Dallas Texas Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Questionable Activities: SweepStakes Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 16 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse PAID FOR A NEW LAP TOP USED ONE OVERHEATS IT HAS A (DO NOT USE..they sent me a clearly labeled faulty piece of equipment!! dallas texas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Computer Manufaturers: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
N P F Sweepstakes I was a finalist in winning 1.2 million dollars. I only had to send $20.00 and the application back. plainview New York Author: exeter,, California $$ REWARDS Offered: N P F Sweepstakes plainview, New York

Sep 14 2015
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Jose, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Steen, Hamilton and Assoc. Nancy Wilson Previously reported quite accurately by others, this Consumer Clearinghouse says you've won 2nd prize in a sweepstakes of $500,00.  New York New York Author: GREENFIELD, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton and Assoc. New York, New York

Sep 12 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse I was sent $ 210.00 vouchers,on several products, the items for the most part were only worth the extra they requested. Some I could even get cheaper than amount listed before the vouchers. I did purchase a set of cookware earlier, half were dented. No more good deals for me. Arlington Texas Author: Irvington, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Sep 11 2015
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater, Florida

Sep 11 2015
another dissatisfied 'customer' Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Clearwater , Florida

Sep 04 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Associates Mary Steen Consumers Clearing House Sweepstakes Scam New York New York Author: Nevada City, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Associates New York, New York

Aug 29 2015
Consumer Clearinghouse Call from (843)432-3555 on Wednesday morning, 8/26/2015, saying I had won 2nd place, $500,000. To be delivered to my address on 8/28/2015 between 9:00 & 11:00am. Florence South Carolina Author: Athens, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Consumer Clearinghouse internet