Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse

Jan 16 2016
Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes  Nationwide Author: West Haven, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York

Jan 09 2016
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Pushy, Pushy, Pushy! Largo Florida Strike it Rich IX Sweepsteak/National Magazine Exchange Author: Massachusetts Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jan 07 2016
swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,texas sent me defective computer, not very nice customer service . order for my grandson christmas when i got it on 12/2/2015 way they packaged it i felt i should hook it up and check it out and should have know it did'nt work called number that came in box they told me they could not help me and transfer me to a different department. their attitude was oh sorry this happens alot they will send me return label whitch will take week or two and should have another one sent to me in month or two. here it is Jan 7th still no return labels. Arlington Texas Author: LAKE PARK, Florida Computer Fraud: swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,tx arlington, Texas

Jan 04 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers Scam discovered quickly with Internet Kansas City Kansas Author: Liberty, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City,

Dec 29 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center Asked for Money from me in order to receive a Prize I never received! Dallas Texas Author: Wilmington, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 28 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated They told me in a letter that I was one of the 2nd prize winners in the second category of the European, African, and USA Consumer Sweepstakes. Los Angeles California Author: Georgetown, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Shaw Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2015
publisher clearinghouse scam mr. henry terry,mr. marcus steve  Author: boynton beach , Florida Computer Fraud: publisher clearinghouse scam Internet

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas

Dec 21 2015
SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks.WITH 400 VOUCHERS I SENT TWO CHECKS 189.95 AND 129.95 NEVER RECIEVED MERCHANDISE AND CANT REACH THESE CROOKS ARLINGTON Texas Author: La Puente, California Miscellaneous Companies: SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE ARLINGTON, Texas

Dec 08 2015
Processing Department Sweepstakes Scam Promises Millions in Rewards Carle Place New York Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Processing Department Carle Place, New York

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nov 25 2015
Publishers Sweepstakes Entry Center Publishers Sweepstakes went through hell to get a cancelation...but I finally got one! Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers Sweepstakes Entry Center Internet

Nov 25 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house award directive J. Johnston 10 million dollar sweepstakes clearinghouse giveaway Arlington Texas Author: Escondido, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes clearing house award directive Arlington, Texas

Nov 16 2015
NPF, falsified sweepstakes. charging 20.00, for report fee Plainview NY
Author: Saginaw , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NPF,

Nov 15 2015
NPF sweepstakes They said I was. Winner or $ 1.2 million dollars but I had to send them $20.00 in ten days in order to win Plainview New York
Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF sweepstakes Plainview, New York

Nov 15 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don't have one They sent me a letter stating that I wS the winner of $1.2 million dollars and all I needed to do is mail in $20 dollars to receive my money which was $1.2 million dollars Plainview New York Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Sweepstakes Plainview , New York

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Question Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 11 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications J. Johnston I received a notice in the mail that I had been issued credit vouchers. Now I got a UPS notice with the date of 11/10/2015 on it and that the package has a C.O.D. amount of $88.87!!!! Arlington Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks. I didn't get notthing.I have been calling. It is very hard to get them.took me 2 weeks. I asked them. They siad they didn't get my check. I went to the bank. Ba laptop Tx Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Mail Order: sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx. Parent company: Allied Marketing Group. Cashed my checks for $380.82 & delivered nothing. Arlington Texas Author: Nolanville, Texas Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse non delivery of items purchased Arlington Texas Author: St Louis, Missouri Mail Order Services: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Nov 07 2015
Carmen Cox ccox@LabCorp.com or pchinquiryaffairs@outlook.com On Nov. 5th, I was sent an email stating I had won $500,000 from Publishers ClearingHouse and requested that I send my name, address and phone #. I called the real Publishers Clearinghouse the next morning and confirmed that it was a scam. They asked if anything similar comes up to contact them and they will inform their scam department. unknown Internet Author: Whitesboro, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Carmen Cox of LabCorp.com Internet

Nov 06 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Asked me for money just because 12 MILLION DOLLARS remained Unclaimed. Respond so I don't forfeit my right to win sweepstakes cash awards'. It later mentions my 'potential winnings'. Dallas Texas Author: Auburn, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Nov 03 2015
Capital Billing Service, Readers Clearinghouse Fraud, Collection, Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California