Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse

Jul 18 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Act now Dallas Nationwide Author: Hastings, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 11 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Winner Jackson Heights New York Author: Summersville , West Virginia Questionable Activities: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 10 2016
mega-millions-pch $2.3 MILLION sweepstakes giveaway by a person with a Jamaican accent Jamacia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: mega-millions-pch Jamaica

Jul 06 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I have been receiving constant letters from this company since this past year, Dallas Texas Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Wanted Criminals: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

Jul 05 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Worst Scam!!! Arlington Texas Author: Burbank, California Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearing House Arlington, Texas

Jul 03 2016
American Sweepstakes Advisor I was told that i won $$1,200,000.00 00/cents i need to send them $39.95 and then i will recieve my Guaranteed Cash/Prize of $$1,200,000.00 and have not heard from them since . There Office is in New York Whitestone New York Author: Patterson, California $$ REWARDS Offered: American Sweepstakes Advisor Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jun 18 2016
Drew Scott I received a text message and conversed a few times and then I was told that I was a winner of the HGTV random drawing sweepstake or something. I was finally told that I had won 2.5 million, 7000 a week for life, and a house. Great I thought. Then they HGTV sweepstakes scam Internet
Author: Waverly, Tennessee Celebrities: Drew Scott Internet

Jun 11 2016
NPF DAVID BARRETT I received a letter from this company telling me that I had won over 1 million dollars in a sweepstakes that I supposably intern. I don't recall entering any sweepstakes they are requesting a $20 processing fee and will send me my money. I know this is a rip off wanting others to see. Let's call out the Scarlet Letter on companies like this! Plainview New York Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF DAVID BARRETT Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Colonial Nissan of Medford In my opinion, I believe Colonial Nissan of Medford did not follow sweepstakes laws in it's marketing Medford Massachusetts
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Colonial Nissan of Medford Medford, Massachusetts

Jun 03 2016
World Wide Advantage Marilyn Brooly I received a letter advidsing me to have won $ 678,750.00 dollars but need to send them a fee of $18.00 dollars for purchasing fee plus $2.00 dollars for rush handling. This is a scam due to the fact that, if anyone wins any type of sweepstakes or awards don't have to pay anything. This is one way thieves make money by stealing from innocent people that don't know how scams work. Chandler Arizona Author: CUTLER BAY, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: World Wide Advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jun 03 2016
Dream come true sweepstakes They took money from me for magazines and I had contacted them to please unsubscribe me but they didn't follow my orders Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dream come true sweepstakes Internet

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 13 2016
American Sweepstakes Tony Brown Roy Carter I was contacted by Tony Brown and told I had won 3.5 million dollars, I was also sent an email with a copy of check attached along with a letter of congratulations. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Woodbury, Tennessee Telemarketers: American Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

May 07 2016
CBS States in letter that they are a research and reporting service. No other name than CBS shows anywhere. Phony Sweepstakes Plainview New York Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: CBS Plainview, New York

May 06 2016
national fulfillment advisors Scott herald today i recieved a letter actually two letters saying ive won a sweepstakes of 1,560,00.00 and they need me to send 20.00 dollars to them in order to claim my. prize winnings. so i looked them up and here i am. new york new york Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma Cash Services: national fulfillment advisors Nationwide

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York
46, Report #1302013

Apr 26 2016
Liberty financial incorporated 2nd prize winner in second category of consumer sweepstakes with enclosed check to pay fees Los Angeles California Author: Calhoun, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Jose, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Clearwater, Florida

Apr 20 2016
Diamond Resorts / Vacation SCAM! Rude,Terse,Ghetto,Incompetent,Ignorant/Unintelligent Street talkers, lacking in Cust. Serv! Florida/Vegas Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Sweepstakes clearinghouse Did not receive item I purchased and am being refused to be refunded or have item replaced Arlington Texas Author: Crofton, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide