Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse

May 09 2015
international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 okay they sent me a Letters and calling me saying i am in a contest and in the Letter asking me to send 9dollars for sweepstakes fees when it was supposed to be free now they are asking for money north kansas city Kansas Author: Laredo, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 north kansas city, Kansas

May 05 2015
Consumer's Clearinghouse, HSBC, US Lottery and Gaming Commission, Worldwide Tel We were promised a check for $500,000 to be delivered in 2 days. All we had to do was send a check for $4,000 to them. Washington, D.C. Author: Oxnard, California Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer's Clearinghouse

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse They cashed my check but did not deliver my merchandise. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Dallas Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Kitchens: sweepstakes clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2015
American sweepstakes American Sweepstakes network2652 Kenwyck Dr.Troy, MichiganUSAPhone: 646 930 9419Web: n/aCategory: Unusual Rip-Off cornelia carabetiu RIPPED TO SHREDS Troy Michigan Author: Norwood, New Jersey Lottery: American sweepstakes Troy , Michigan

Apr 27 2015
anc sweepstakes Anc sweepstakes Kansas City this company sent me a letter saying i won 2,000,000,00 dollars and i have to send them 14 dollors for free Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: anc sweepstakes Internet

Apr 21 2015
North American Direct Services Entered into a sweepstakes and Im a finalist for $1000000 prize but you have to subscribe to magazines Toronto, Ontario Canada Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: North American Direct Services Toronto,, Ontario

Apr 19 2015
International Securities Management Sweepstakes Rip off Massapequa New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: International Securities Management Massapequa, New York

Apr 10 2015
Monetary Allotment Group Scamming people out of money with sweepstakes promise New York New York Author: pace, Florida Lottery: Monetary Allotment Group New York, New York
35, Report #1220397

Apr 04 2015
United Notification Center Wantagh Ny More sweepstakes, scams of 20.00 to confirm the winners and now, crimes pays them need spiritual and physical law against thieves... sweepstake, several, I sent three small amount total 52.00 to confirm my winners, next cash & prize money gram to paid for storage fees nonrefundable after they pick up! Can some stop these thrives now! Kingston Jamaica Author: Tallahassee, Florida Producers: United Notification Center Wantagh Ny
36, Report #1219490

Mar 31 2015
award notification commission Larry Hourd, Director aka WONrewards .com aka NextGen,Inc aka Grand Prize Sweepstakes XV sent me notification of winning entry of $2 mil in 30 yr annuity or $1,230,946.00 lump IF i send a $12.99 REQUIRED FEE FOR PROCESSING kansas city Kansas
Payment is NOT required Author: san diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: award notification commission kansas city, Kansas
37, Report #1219437

Mar 31 2015
ACETO CORPORATION BILLTRUST FINANCIAL INCORPORATED CHECK and Sweepstakes Scam Lake Success New York Author: London, Ohio Bad Check Writers: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Success, New York
38, Report #1219171

Mar 30 2015
North American Direct Services They called and said I was a top 10 finalist for a $1 million sweepstakes if I signed up for magazines and in addition said they were going to send a $500 check within 3-5 business days. I have yet to see any information or the check. Renal Nevada Author: Rockingham, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Direct Services Renal, Nevada

Mar 25 2015
SweepStakes Clearing House SC senior citizen rippped off Arlington Texas Author: Glendale, , Arizona Computer Mail Order: SweepStakes Clearing House Arlington, , Texas

Mar 24 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Another address of Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is P.O. Box 569600 Dallas, Tx. 75356-9600214-915-7100 They offered me merchandise & had enclosed a $400 voucher check & they told me that I could put this item (Tablet) on lay-a-way at $10 per month plus $1 per month service charge so I ordered the tablet. What they do not tell you is that they won't actually ship you the merchandise until it is paid in full & they did not tell me this upfront. Arlington Texas Author: Columbia, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Mar 18 2015
Global Asset Management Scott Herald Financial fficer AttestedNotif Notification attesting to validation of Beverly Tilk as a definite cash prize winner and holder of sweepstakes Amount 1,560.00 Rockville Centre New York Author: Fredericktown, Missouri Investment Brokers: Global Asset Management Rockville Centre, New York

Mar 14 2015
American Sweepstakes network Ernesto Gonzalez Frank Anderson Cornelia Carabetiu Congratulations you are second runner up of sweepstake award in the amount of 450,000.00 New York Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes network Troy, Michigan

Mar 10 2015
unknown Sonia Parkinson, and Lucea Hanover claimed they were from Publishers Clearinghouse and I won 2.5 million Jamaica Nationwide Author: RAEFORD, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearinghouse Nationwide

Mar 09 2015
award notification commission They send scam sweepstakes and expect people send 11.89 either by check or a credit card! They need to stop it! kansas city Kansas Author: concord, California Liars: award notification commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 08 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau sweepstakes prize entry center reseach and data processing fee Dallas texas Author: humble, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
DTDC Courier DTDC COURIER SERVICE AND CARGONEW DEHLI you have won $1,ooo,ooo.oo in PCH SWEEPSTAKES NEW DEHLI Nationwide Author: golden valley, Arizona Courier Services: DTDC Courier Nationwide
47, Report #1212021

Feb 26 2015
Award Notification company keeps sending Sweepstakes notifications to my elderly father Rockville Centre, New York
Author: La Feria, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Rockville Centre,, New York

Feb 23 2015
Publishers Clearing House Someone claiming to be Todd Sloan, a senior vice president at Publishers Clearing House, notified me that I had won a big sweepstakes. Port Washington New York winner Author: Virginia WANTED REWARD $$$: Publishers Clearing House Internet
49, Report #1208502

Feb 11 2015
U S Cash Awards Claims, llc 1] William J Turner 2]David Washington 3] Marcia Baker internet and phone scam out of anderson, In. sweepstakes $7,5000,000 for release wire $499 to walmart in anderson, in. Anderson Indiana SCAM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: U S Cash Awards Claims, llc Indiana
50, Report #1207493

Feb 07 2015
Publishers and Clearinghouse Michael Washington called to tell me I had won $5,000 per week for life. Went through a long spiel about UPS coming to give me my package once I could get my ID and a money order for $105. I knew I was being scammed and got him to give me a phone number w 1-876-594-2090. When I asked him who I make out the money order to he said it was an off-shore banker. I really wanted to set him up and get him caught but I blew my cool at this point and told him to get a real job, and asked if his mother knows what he does for a living. Hung up on him and He called back and yelled stuff in another language. I did give my address at the beginning, but my husband answered and warned him he would get hurt if he takes this any further. Silverdale Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers and Clearinghouse Silverdale, Washington