SWEEPSTAKES ADVISOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sweepstakes advisor
There may be more specific results for "sweepstakes advisor"
For more specific results for "sweepstakes advisor"
Showing 1-25 of 5,903 Found Reports For more specific results for "sweepstakes advisor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Warrior Neema Clairvoyant Neema warrior remote viewer I can give you blow by blow accounts Warrior Neema is an internet psychic on Keen . This advisor will string you along and take your money . This advisor told me three years ago I would marry this man, but he has moved away and is having a baby with another woman. One of the most fraudulent unethical person I have come across in my lifetime. Also when you present info to her that she was wrong, she will start swearing at you and threatening you, will send harassing emails. Internet Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Psychic: Warrior Neema Internet

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney ,

Oct 04 2017
Finacial report services awards Sweepstakes financial report services Took the 12 .00 fee several times and no award Kansas City Kansas
Author: Rush Springs, Oklahoma Cash Services: Finacial report services awards Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 04 2017
Michael Anderson ,Juanita Mason Call claiming I won a sweepstakes based on stores i shop at Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Michael Anderson ,

Sep 30 2017
North American cable tv sweepstakes. Michael Hansen and Jamie farmer administrator Sent me a letter stating so had won 4,500,000,00 dollars and this was the second notice. I had not received he first notice. The reference no. PA/33361 WORRIED New York Author: Pila, Pennsylvania Financial Services: North American cable tv sweepstakes. Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Central Awards Distribution / Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVII / Central Award Distribution Judges Div. Enter to win $2,000,000, but pay $11.89 application fee Kansas City Kansas Author: Georgia Telemarketers: Central Awards Distribution Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 27 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Claim form for cash eligibility of 12,000 dollars if you pay 5.00 for research and processing fee.This is definitely a scam.P.O. Box 549012 Dallas TX 75354-9012 Sent a fraudulent letter that I won 12,000 dollars void after 10/21/17 Dallas Texas Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2017
consumer clearing house Holden Stern of Solomon, Stern & AssocRyan Bishop of Federal gaming authority reported i won sweepstakes, wanted me to send money to south Korea to release money columbus ohio Nationwide Author: new york, New York Miscellaneous Companies: consumer clearing house Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
kansas award pubconstant mail stating if they get fee i have a big chance of winning been playing sweepstakes for yrs and yrs when i sent in fee they send me letter saying i should pay another fee higher than last?publishers clearing house sweepstakes sweepstakes Internet Author: bangor, Maine Cash Services: kansas award Internet

Sep 12 2017
I feel my identity and has been jepardized by google Its been where I've received threatening calls about going to jail or being fined Bloomington, Ca, Dalls,Tx, kansas city and new yor Nationwide Author: Bloomington, California Court Judges: sweepstakes certificates Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor and National Headquarters David Smith Extensive 104 Sweepstakes 940-247-2417 ED STONE SWEEPSTAKES 214-904-8444 INVESTOR'S JACK ROBERTS FROM THE RIPOFF 484-696-1961 I won money and I have my paperwork and sent a check for my fee 5.00 too sent my winning and the investors said he got my paperwork and it said 100 % i won the money and this David Smith said i be at your house Monday with your money i want something dome about this ASAP call me at (((REDACTED))) no ripoff people i will get a real lawyer ASAP Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Advisor and National Headquarters Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau They said I win and got paperwork and sent 5.00 fee and they said they sent my winning and they cash my check for the fee this is not right call me at ( 731 ) 287 - 1238 home number my name is Sherry Brooks and I want something done about this ASAP Dallas Texas Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I sent the $5.00 and got no other notice. Dallas Texas Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 06 2017
Nakiva Cleveland Nakiva Cummings BE WARNED OF NAKIVA CLEVELAND INSTAGRAM SCAMMER/ALLEGED ANIMAL ABUSER Bothell Washington
Facts Over Hurt Feelings Author: California Animal Abuse: Nakiva Cleveland Bothell , Washington

Sep 05 2017
Strike it Rich Sweepstakes No purchase necessary but here are few magazines you may be interested in Laargo Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Chester, Delaware Liars: Strike it Rich Sweepstakes Laargo, Florida

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Aug 31 2017
Keen Your Personal Advisor Scam Psychics ? California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Psychic Fortune Tellers: Keen Your Personal Advisor Internet

Aug 31 2017
Home advisor They Are Ripoffs..Charged Me Over 1000.00 & I Didn't Get Many Clients.I Am So Upset!! Please Stay Away From This Company! Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Jackson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Home advisor Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
International gold rush co. Jack Murphy wanted $355.00 to be sent enable to collect $3.5 mil. winnings in sweepstakes. Manahaukin New Jersey **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lake Forest, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: International gold rush co. Manahaukin, New Jersey

Aug 28 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey

Aug 26 2017
Michael Jones Myke, Micheal Jones Michael played concerned as financial advisor that previously worked with Wells Fargo, with the help of Hdubb and his wife, who all had financial background. I never met with them, only Mike. Initially he told me 2500$ and within 30-45days I would see change with my credit as well as getting my business off the ground. A couple of days later, he stated he needed more money to get to Them to finish my file. 2000$ more. I western union it, of course he spelt his own name wrong I guess to curve his identity. Months, years later, he apologize Columbia, South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Jones , South Carolina

Aug 23 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Global servicing center Sending bogus sweepstakes forms requesting money for fake prizes Chandler Arizona Author: Irvington, New Jersey Public Relations: Global servicing center Chandler, Arizona