SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sweepstakes clearinghouse
There may be more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
For more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
Showing 76-100 of 3,581 Found Reports For more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 10 2016
Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Arizona Child Support Clearinghouse AZ DES Child Support Annual Routine Payment Delay Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Government Services: Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Internet

Apr 09 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Kansas City Internet Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Adult Web Site: American sweepstakes publishers Internet

Apr 06 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors ,NFA, National Fulfillment Advisors sent me a letter which stated that I had won $1,560,00.00. All I have to do is send them $20.00 in cash form, money order, or check in order to pay for them them to send me the prize. I knew automatically this was a scam and never sent them any money because any sweepstakes that is legitimate never asks for money in advance. So I decided to file a formal complaint report against this company. Jackson Heights, New York Author: Seagrove, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, NY, New York

Mar 19 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center Dallas, Texas Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: James M. Raschke Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Mar 17 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Treacherous low down thieves Arlington Texas Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Mar 15 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau As of this date this Registered Notice was issued the entire Sum of over 12 million in cash unclaimed Dallas Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas , Texas

Mar 14 2016
National Prize Register American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize Data Information Po Box 12954 Kansas City, KS 66112-2954 They said I had won 1,800,000.00 to sent them 19.95 to release it I did and I haven't heard from them Kansas City Kansas Author: Omaha , Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: National Prize Register Kansas City , Kansas

Feb 26 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P) I Received A American Sweepstakes Publishers Letter Saying I Was Identified Confirmed Notified A Guaranteed Full Access To The 1,000,000.00 Cash And Prize .  Kansas City, KS KS Author: Oklahoma city , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers (A.S.P) Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I was paying payments for a brand laptop with Windows 7 and the amount I paid $239.95 Sicklerville New Jersey
Author: Sicklerville , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Computer Fraud: Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Sicklerville , New Jersey

Feb 17 2016
National Magazine Exchange STRIKE IT RICH IX SWEEPSTAKES It is faceless company. . I told him no and he hung up. Largo Florida Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta ORGANIZED CRIME: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Global international sweepstakes Joey Unusual offers Louisville Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Ohio Blabber Mouth: Global international sweepstakes Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Laptop paid in full, not delivered. Dallas Texas Author: Holly Hill, Florida Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Jan 30 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Mail Scam, Fake Sweepstakes Reward Kansas City Kansas Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Vargas, Y Michael Reese Sweepstakes Scammer Sacramento California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vargas, Y California

Jan 16 2016
Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes  Nationwide Author: West Haven, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York

Jan 09 2016
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Pushy, Pushy, Pushy! Largo Florida Strike it rich Author: Massachusetts Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jan 07 2016
swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,texas sent me defective computer, not very nice customer service . order for my grandson christmas when i got it on 12/2/2015 way they packaged it i felt i should hook it up and check it out and should have know it did'nt work called number that came in box they told me they could not help me and transfer me to a different department. their attitude was oh sorry this happens alot they will send me return label whitch will take week or two and should have another one sent to me in month or two. here it is Jan 7th still no return labels. Arlington Texas Author: LAKE PARK, Florida Computer Fraud: swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,tx arlington, Texas

Jan 04 2016
American Sweepstakes Publishers Scam discovered quickly with Internet Kansas City Kansas Author: Liberty, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City,

Dec 29 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center Asked for Money from me in order to receive a Prize I never received! Dallas Texas Author: Wilmington, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 28 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated They told me in a letter that I was one of the 2nd prize winners in the second category of the European, African, and USA Consumer Sweepstakes. Los Angeles California Author: Georgetown, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Shaw Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2015
publisher clearinghouse scam mr. henry terry,mr. marcus steve  Author: boynton beach , Florida Computer Fraud: publisher clearinghouse scam Internet

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas