SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sweepstakes clearinghouse
There may be more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
For more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
Showing 101-125 of 3,582 Found Reports For more specific results for "sweepstakes clearinghouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas

Dec 21 2015
SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks.WITH 400 VOUCHERS I SENT TWO CHECKS 189.95 AND 129.95 NEVER RECIEVED MERCHANDISE AND CANT REACH THESE CROOKS ARLINGTON Texas Author: La Puente, California Miscellaneous Companies: SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE ARLINGTON, Texas

Dec 08 2015
Processing Department Sweepstakes Scam Promises Millions in Rewards Carle Place New York Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Processing Department Carle Place, New York

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nov 25 2015
Publishers Sweepstakes Entry Center Publishers Sweepstakes went through hell to get a cancelation...but I finally got one! Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers Sweepstakes Entry Center Internet

Nov 25 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house award directive J. Johnston 10 million dollar sweepstakes clearinghouse giveaway Arlington Texas Author: Escondido, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes clearing house award directive Arlington, Texas

Nov 16 2015
NPF, falsified sweepstakes. charging 20.00, for report fee Plainview NY
Author: Saginaw , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NPF,

Nov 15 2015
NPF sweepstakes They said I was. Winner or $ 1.2 million dollars but I had to send them $20.00 in ten days in order to win Plainview New York
Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF sweepstakes Plainview, New York

Nov 15 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don't have one They sent me a letter stating that I wS the winner of $1.2 million dollars and all I needed to do is mail in $20 dollars to receive my money which was $1.2 million dollars Plainview New York Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Sweepstakes Plainview , New York

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Question Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 11 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications J. Johnston I received a notice in the mail that I had been issued credit vouchers. Now I got a UPS notice with the date of 11/10/2015 on it and that the package has a C.O.D. amount of $88.87!!!! Arlington Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks. I didn't get notthing.I have been calling. It is very hard to get them.took me 2 weeks. I asked them. They siad they didn't get my check. I went to the bank. Ba laptop Tx Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Mail Order: sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx. Parent company: Allied Marketing Group. Cashed my checks for $380.82 & delivered nothing. Arlington Texas Author: Nolanville, Texas Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Tx Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse non delivery of items purchased Arlington Texas Author: St Louis, Missouri Mail Order Services: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Nov 07 2015
Carmen Cox ccox@LabCorp.com or pchinquiryaffairs@outlook.com On Nov. 5th, I was sent an email stating I had won $500,000 from Publishers ClearingHouse and requested that I send my name, address and phone #. I called the real Publishers Clearinghouse the next morning and confirmed that it was a scam. They asked if anything similar comes up to contact them and they will inform their scam department. unknown Internet Author: Whitesboro, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Carmen Cox of LabCorp.com Internet

Nov 06 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Asked me for money just because 12 MILLION DOLLARS remained Unclaimed. Respond so I don't forfeit my right to win sweepstakes cash awards'. It later mentions my 'potential winnings'. Dallas Texas Author: Auburn, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Nov 03 2015
Capital Billing Service, Readers Clearinghouse Fraud, Collection, Los Angeles California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Nov 03 2015
Sweepstakes winnings 5 million and new Mercedes Offer 5 million plus new Mercedes if wire $700 to Wells Fargo Babara Henry in Jamaica called many times Not sure Not sure Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes winnings

Oct 25 2015
Capital Billing Service LLC RE: Readers ClearinghouseAcct: 56110994 Letter 10/16/2015 states I owe $878.90.. Never heard of Readers Clearinghouse, have had no mag subs for the PAST 15 YEARS!! not even offers to start subs! Los Angeles California Sammydress.com Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Tenants: Capital Billing Service LLC Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2015
Strike It Rich I Sweepstakes He stated I would be entered into their Sweepstakes but he kept trying to get my card information. I told him not no and he would not stop asking me for it. Clearwater Florida Author: Crawfordville , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Strike It Rich I Sweepstakes Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
NPF Reporting Division Dave Barrett, Director Sweepstakes Winner Scam requiring a payment of $20.00 to receive prize award Plainview New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: NPF Reporting Division Plainview, New York

Oct 14 2015
American sweepstakes publishers I received a letter wanting $12 one time processing fee then another wanting more money I've filled out the form 07EF58 it didn't sound right so I looked up the company name and found out that it's a SCAM.... Something needs to be done to people who take SCAM Kansas city Kansas Author: Erlanger, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishers

Oct 13 2015
Npf sweepstakes Claimed i had won 1.2 million dollars just had to send 20 bucks to claim it.  Nationwide
Author: DUNNELLON, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Npf Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide