Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sweepstakes information reporting

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Yager Reality Brian Yager Unethical and published personal information Fresno California Author: Rocklin, California Realtors: Yager Reality Fresno , California

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
Ladco Leasing Provided false information at lease signing Unknown Nationwide Author: Branson West, Missouri Financial Services: Ladco Leasing Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False Reporting Hernando County Florida Nationwide Author: Bethalto, Illinois Government Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
ANC Sweepstakes Larry Hourd Executor Of Awards Want's $15.99 up front Kansas City Kansas Author: Dayton, Ohio Liars: ANC Sweepstakes Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA Author: Sunnyvale, California Travel Companies: Teen Adolescent Placement Services Internet

Feb 21 2017
Transunion Forced Opt-out account signup hidden in Free credit report scam Nationwide Author: Flora Vista, New Mexico Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Mike Singles Tradelines authorized user tradelines Nationwide Completely False Information Author: Toledo, Ohio Financial Services: Mike Singles tradelines Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
American West Homes Las Vegas Forcing families to pay with misleading information to keep your money Las Vegas Nevada AWH has handle Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: American West Homes Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
Primo Classics International, LLC Primo classics lied and purposely withheld information Lakeland Fla Who knows the way they do business Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Primo Classics International, LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
Your cannabis biz, fairway enterprises Rip off!! Redway California It is a Rip Off Author: Tennessee Alternative Health: Your Cannabis Biz Internet