Your Search | sweepsteak clearing house

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Nationstar Mortgage took my house! When my loan was transferred my balance went from 328k to 378k Nationwide Author: San Marino, California Real Estate Services: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
QDI Ltd QER LTD - Quality House don't trust this seller WORKINGTON Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Parts: QDI Ltd WORKINGTON,

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 10 2017
The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) A Morally broke business Reseda,CA Author: Beverly , California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) CA

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Acceptance Now RAC Threatened to call police to come to my house Parkersburg West Virginia A little too late Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Sales People: Acceptance Now Parkersburg, West Virginia

Dec 29 2016
Rick & Marcie Hubble https://www.facebook.com/Rick-Marcie-Hubble-House-Scams-RenterBuyer-Beware-851984098277859/ 1186 North Columbus Street-Lancaster, OH-SCAM Junction City Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Property Management: Rick & Marcie Hubble Junction City, Ohio

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 29 2016
99SANTA I ordered the Christmas decoration that projects stars on your house. That order was placed on 12/5/16. I paid extra for 2-day shipping. I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order. In return I am sent the same email telling me it is being processed. I have also been sent emails to rate their service. 4 days ago I received an email saying that my shipping charges have been r returned to my bank. That was also untrue. China Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: 99SANTA Internet

Dec 28 2016
NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Guy McPhee & Donna SutherlandRE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage 1595 Upper James Street Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L9B 0H7 will not return my deposit for an offer I made on a house in Hamilton Ontario Canada Hamilton Ontario
Typical defamation.... Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 28 2016
GJS Marine Repair, Glenn J. Schultz, Daytona Beach Florida Came to the house, checked my machines, gave me a diagnosis, Took money to get parts, no return Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Mechanics: GJS Marine Repair Daytona Beach, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Petra House Mediterranean Restaurant Vancouver WA Groupon ripoff. Read the small details first Vancouver Washington
Author: Vancouver , Washington Restaurants: Petra House Mediterranean Restaurant Vancouver WA Vancouver, Washington

Dec 27 2016
The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Dirty House from a Dirty Company Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Cleaning Services: The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Bascom's Chop House Don't buy Gift Certificates Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Restaurants: Bascom's Chop House Clearwater, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Foster Communities Foster Communities Home Builders Foster Home Builders Defective house. Ant Infested soil. Flooded basement. Leaky roof. Dropping floor. Noisy squeaky floors. Baltimore Maryland Author: Bowie , Maryland Builders & Contractors: Foster Communities Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is my brothers wife and she did credit card fraud on me and two of my brothers.she was here in California in february,march to have her b***s job she stayed at my house and stool 6000.00 dollars w Lomita,Los angeles, California Good for you,Stacey-your right! Author: Lomita, California Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Lomita,Los angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
House Your Credit Sal, CEO Monty, Sales Rep They put people/ Families in homes that are not up to living standards for an animal Lancaster South Carolina Author: Palestine, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: House Your Credit Nationwide