Your Search | sweetsylvana, tessie's toys
Approximately 472 Reports Found

26, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 27 2015
X Toys Boutique universalpassionusa@gmail.comXToysBoutique.com12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Stole my money...never sent almost $70 worth of merchandise....charged my card and never answered any emails and they will not answer their phones. Completely FAKE, thieves with only intent is to steal from you! Orlando Internet S&A Sales x toys boutique.com Author: IRving , Texas Credit Card Fraud: X Toys Boutique Internet

Mar 18 2015
X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order Internet x toys boutique S&A Sales Author: Springerville, Arizona Adult Book Stores: X Toys Boutique Internet

Mar 11 2015
S&A Sales llc, X Toys Boutique i ordered my order February 13, received an email saying they received my order, i have not received the package or any emails and its march 11th . when i emailed the email provided,its returned saying their mail box is full and when i call the toll free number provided its been disconnected. Do not order from this company!! wasted money, time and energy!! internet Internet Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: S & A sales llc Internet

Mar 04 2015
Fisher Price Toys Mattel Toys Employs Hate Monger, Supports Harm Of Children, And Violent Harm Of Adults. East Aurora New York
The Truth Is Out There. Author: Tempe, Arizona Baby Products: Fisher Price Toys East Aurora, New York

Mar 02 2015
x toys boutique s and a sales .This company X Toys Boutique web site admin S & A LLC they will rip you off of you money. I order a product went and paid for it. This was order on Feb12 2015 today its March2, 2015 and haven't recieved anything no return phone calls or emails...I have contact approixately 8 time in the last week. This company or web site is a scam. Orlando Internet Author: Dayotna Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: x toys boutique Internet

Mar 01 2015
A puls adult toys i placed an order nd they never sent my order so i called the number nd the phobe was cut off. Florida Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: A puls adult toys Internet

Mar 01 2015
S&A Sales LLC XToysBoutique adult toys Orlando, Florida S&A SALES Author: Alice, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: S&A Sales LLC Internet

Feb 27 2015
X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales Took My Money Sent Nothing Back!!!!!! X toys boutique.com S&A Sales Author: EVANS, Georgia Sex Shops: X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales

35, Report #1212011

Feb 26 2015
X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales, LLC. Internet USA Phone: 877-938-7483Web: http://www.xtoysboutique.com/Category: On-Line Business SELLS SEX TOYS FOR BRIDAL PARTIES FLORIDA FLORIDA x toys boutique.com S&A Sales llc Author: SOUTH RICHMONDHILL, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: X TOYS BOUTIQUE Internet

Feb 24 2015
A Plus Adult Toys ,S&A Sales, Took my money and never received my product! Internet A Plus Adult Toys ,S&A Sales Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Adult Web Sites: A Plus Adult Toys (S&A Sales) Internet

Feb 23 2015
A plus adult toys I placed a order feb 8, 2015 and still havent received my item ----------------c----------------- Internet
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Adult Web Sites: A plus sex toys Internet

Feb 20 2015
S&A Sales x toys boutique Unprofessional and feels like a scam Internet x toys S&A Sales Author: Chattaroy, Washington Sex Shops: S&A Sales Internet

39, Report #1203503

Feb 18 2015
World Tech Toys--Hobbytron.com CEO: Kev Kouyoumjian Customer Service Ignoring Me Valencia California
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: World Tech Toys Valencia, California

40, Report #1209367

Feb 16 2015
Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle made a mistake with installing my $1100 purchase and refused to fix in a timely manner while being argumentative and disrespectful. seatte Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Security: Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle seatte, Washington

41, Report #1208854

Feb 13 2015
Toys R Us Toysrus.com We bought (2) Toys R Us Gift Cards @ Toysrus.com and the balances were $0. No help from TRU customer service. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

42, Report #1207474

Feb 07 2015
X toys Boutique S & A Sales LLC took but but never shipped no communication Unknown Internet S&A Sales Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Sex Shops: X toys Boutique Internet

43, Report #1206540

Feb 03 2015
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales Fraud. Never received merchandise but company charged my bank account. Internet Finally received order Author: Santa Fe, Texas Liars: X Toys Boutique Internet

44, Report #1206026

Feb 02 2015
Big kid toys Napa Ca intimidated, made me fear for my safety napa California Author: Napa, California Motorcycles: Big kid toys Napa Ca napa, California

45, Report #1203551

Jan 22 2015
x toys boutique S&A Sales Sex Shop Orlando Florida x toysboutique Author: Maryville, Missouri Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

46, Report #1202662

Jan 19 2015
SA Sales A+ Adult Toys Was charged for product ct but item was never sent! Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Specialty Stores: SA Sales Internet

47, Report #1201729

Jan 14 2015
h20 bolt rip off, scam wireless toys Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Internet Fraud: h20 bolt Nationwide

48, Report #1200828

Jan 11 2015
s n a sales a plus adult toys I purchased an item for this company and never received my item florida Internet Order from there also Author: colton, California Adult Care Facilities: s n a sales a plus adult toys Internet

49, Report #1200822

Jan 10 2015
Jms Toys JMS Toys Scam on eCRATER Internet Author: Dix Hills, New York Television Parts & Services: Jms Toys Internet

50, Report #1200810

Jan 10 2015
Yulo Toys Inc. does not deliver items they claim are in stock and ready to ship Phoenix Internet/AZ Same company - New name MyDeli ,mydeli.us Author: Mesa, Arizona Food Stores: Yulo Toys Inc. Internet