Your Search | sweetsylvana, tessie's toys
Approximately 459 Reports Found
26, Report #1203503

Feb 18 2015
World Tech CEO: Kev Kouyoumjian Customer Service Ignoring Me Valencia California
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: World Tech Toys Valencia, California
27, Report #1209367

Feb 16 2015
Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle made a mistake with installing my $1100 purchase and refused to fix in a timely manner while being argumentative and disrespectful. seatte Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Security: Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle seatte, Washington
28, Report #1208854

Feb 13 2015
Toys R Us We bought (2) Toys R Us Gift Cards @ and the balances were $0. No help from TRU customer service. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide
29, Report #1207474

Feb 07 2015
X toys Boutique S & A Sales LLC took but but never shipped no communication Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Sex Shops: X toys Boutique Internet
30, Report #1206540

Feb 03 2015
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales Fraud. Never received merchandise but company charged my bank account. Internet Finally received order Author: Santa Fe, Texas Liars: X Toys Boutique Internet
31, Report #1206026

Feb 02 2015
Big kid toys Napa Ca intimidated, made me fear for my safety napa California Author: Napa, California Motorcycles: Big kid toys Napa Ca napa, California
32, Report #1203551

Jan 22 2015
x toys boutique S&A Sales Sex Shop Orlando Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida
33, Report #1202662

Jan 19 2015
SA Sales A+ Adult Toys Was charged for product ct but item was never sent! Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Specialty Stores: SA Sales Internet
34, Report #1201729

Jan 14 2015
h20 bolt rip off, scam wireless toys Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Internet Fraud: h20 bolt Nationwide
35, Report #1200828

Jan 11 2015
s n a sales a plus adult toys I purchased an item for this company and never received my item florida Internet Order from there also Author: colton, California Adult Care Facilities: s n a sales a plus adult toys Internet
36, Report #1200822

Jan 10 2015
Jms Toys JMS Toys Scam on eCRATER Internet Author: Dix Hills, New York Television Parts & Services: Jms Toys Internet
37, Report #1200810

Jan 10 2015
Yulo Toys Inc. does not deliver items they claim are in stock and ready to ship Phoenix Internet/AZ Same company - New name MyDeli , Author: Mesa, Arizona Food Stores: Yulo Toys Inc. Internet
38, Report #1200414

Jan 09 2015
S and A Sales A Plus Toys On December 13, 2014, I placed an order for a product from this company online. I also paid for express delivery of shipment, my credit card was deducted the amount, and I received an order number for product. Email from company stated that I would receive an email when shipment is sent out so I can track item. I've made several attempts to contact this company by phone, only to get a voicemail each and every time. I've left my name and number but noone replies back. I also sent an email to company using email address that was provided. I do believe that this company is bogus, and should be punished for taking people's money for products ordered but we never receive product. This is not right at all. Internet Need order# please to assit you Author: Kosciusko, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: S and A Sales Internet
39, Report #1199333

Jan 04 2015
aplus adult toys i ordered my item n i only recieved an order number from there own inventory but i never recieved it in the mail. i even paid an extra 8 Dollars For It To arravie within 2 - 4days i ordered my package on 12/23/14 todays date is 1-4-15 orlando Internet Author: colton, California Adult Care Facilities: aplus adult toys Internet
40, Report #1197283

Dec 23 2014
A Plus Adult Toys x toys boutique Took My money and never delivered the product ordered Lake Mary Florida I have also yet failed to hear or receive from them Author: Auberry, California Sex Shops: A Plus Adult Toys Internet
41, Report #1196625

Dec 19 2014
Toys R Us Toys R Us tells you toy in stock to tell you after its too late it will be after Christmas before they get back in stock Nationwide Author: PG , Virginia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide
42, Report #1196531

Dec 19 2014
Zulily Ordered and paid for two childrens toys November 25,2014. Conformation email sent Nov. 26 from Zuilily. Finally got my call received Dec. 17 and was told it had not been shipped would be shipped overnight with an email to me confirming. No confirmation, nothing! Internet Author: Afton, Oklahoma Abusive Children: Zulily Internet
43, Report #1196131

Dec 17 2014
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales, LLC, Do not send products ordered online, STEAL YOUR MONEY Orlando Florida Order was shipped Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: X Toys Boutique Orlando, Florida
44, Report #1194662

Dec 11 2014
S A Sales X toys boutique Never received the products that were ordered. Orlaado Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Specialty Stores: S A Sales Orlaado, Florida

Nov 06 2014
Target Corp, Buzz Bee Toys, Staples Inc. , Metabank Inc. Consumer Fraud, Deceptive Warranty Practices, Financial Fraud Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: 60073, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Target Corp, Buzz Bee Toys, Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Oct 16 2014
Healthy and Active Sex toys send used toys gross amazon Internet Author: lompoc, California Adult Web Sites: Healthy and Active Internet

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Goods Received Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Car Toys Bellevue Car Toys Mechanical failure from radio installation Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: Car Toys Seattle, Washington

Aug 04 2014
Trend Times Toys store Jon Item was damaged and missing parts, was promised a replacement and received nothing. Scottsdale Internet Author: National City, California Builders & Contractors: Trend Times Toys store Internet

Jul 16 2014
Bestia Inc. James AhnBestia Toys Stole over $12,000, provided a fraudulent sample (made by another company), and never provided our goods. Anaheim California Author: Pflugerville, Texas Manufacturers: Bestia Inc. Anaheim, California