SWEETSYLVANA, TESSIE'S TOYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sweetsylvana, tessie's toys
There may be more specific results for "sweetsylvana, tessie's toys"
For more specific results for "sweetsylvana, tessie's toys"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 08 2015
Every body rides Fodem Financil Group and Big Boys Toys 1. Sold me a 1997 Buick and charged me over 5000.00, Leather upholstery was a mess and no sun visors. Sevierville Tennessee Sorry, it makes no sense Author: Kodak, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Every body rides Sevierville, Tennessee

Nov 05 2015
Kris Kidd/Comicon America Champion Comics, Kris Kidd Productions, Texas Comicon, United Broadcasting Communications, Abe's Toys, All-Star Pictures SCAM ARTIST/LIES/STOLE OUR MONEY-MISLED US ABOUT EVENT!! San Antonio Texas Author: Long Beach, California Festivals & Event Services: Kris Kidd/Comicon America San Antonio, Texas

Nov 03 2015
USA IMPORT-EXPORT TRADING CO specified delivery of no broken or damaged used hard toys Palm Harbor Florida
Author: bangkok, Other Sales People: USA IMPORT-EXPORT TRADING CO Palm Harbor, Florida

Oct 19 2015
NewToysZone.Com New Toys Zonenewtoysforabahamanpaidforbyme.com They charged my CC multiple times for amounts under $10 on a monthly basis. I've never heard of them and have definitely never made a purchase or received packages from them. Definitely a clearing house for fraudulent credit card transactions. Internet Author: Internet Toy Stores: NewToysZone.Com Internet

Oct 15 2015
toys to learn by funko pop ripoff Internet Author: North hollywood, California Hobby Shops: toys to learn by Internet

Oct 07 2015
Car Toys Broken Light Swirch Beaverton Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon Car Stereos & Alarms: Car Toys Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 30 2015
TOYS R US AND NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE American Companies Screwing the American Employees USA Nationwide last response to you.. other things to accomplish.. Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Employees: Employers: TOYS Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Sheldon Miller Did not send me my toys. Lied to avoid paypal dispute Internet Author: Clarkston, Georgia Toy Stores: Sheldon Miller Internet

Sep 13 2015
Quick DVD Delivery Safe Adult Toys NEVER SHIPPED MERCHANDISE AFTER IMMEDIATELY DEBITING ACCOUNT Internet Author: Springfield, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Quick DVD Delivery Internet

Sep 13 2015
car toys Kirkland Miles cartoys Manager car toys kirkland Washington Author: Everett, Washington Stereos: car toys Kirkland Washington

Jul 13 2015
Mattel Toys Stole the plans for the Original Battleship game in the 1960s El Segundo Nationwide Author: milan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mattel Toys Nationwide

Jun 07 2015
CEC Products inc. NawtyThings.com Adult toys novelties sent me used products, harassing and threating me through email Long Beach California scam/ bad customer service Author: Long Beach, California Adult Web Sites: CEC Products inc. Internet

May 12 2015
car toys lynnwood Washington They are Overcharging everybody for installation, if you do not want the fancy connectors and request just clipping them off and hard wire them instead, they refuse to. Lynnwood Washington Author: brier, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: car toys lynnwood WA Lynnwood, Washington

May 11 2015
A plus adult toys I also purchased a toy from their website never got a response or my money back. n/a Internet Author: Park Forest, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: a plus adult toys Internet

May 08 2015
willow green Lawson Village Robin Dussia Rip off. Threaten to evict for kids toys in the yard..while kids are playing...up the rent with out warning...charges everyone on the block for water main break...very rude manager Monroe Michigan Author: Monroe, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: willow green Monroe, Michigan

Apr 22 2015
Alternate Universe comics Alternate Universe toys games comic books. First I pulled into the parking lot and a guy calling himself the owner came out yelling and using profanity towards me because I had accidentally run over a plastic cone he had placed to mark a parkiing spot. After that confrontation I still went into the store intending to buy some comic books for my son which now the same guy is being very rude and not helpful at all. I really felt very unwanted in the store and will NEVER shop there I think they a RUDE and RACIST. Echo Park California Yeah right. Uber driver with a chip on his shoulder. Author: Los Angeles, California Book Stores: Alternate Universe comics Echo Park, California

Apr 20 2015
x toys boutique S&A sales, LLC they got my money and never sent me what i ordered. Internet S&A Sales- xtoysboutique.com Author: marion, Ohio Sales People: x toys boutique Internet

43, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 27 2015
X Toys Boutique universalpassionusa@gmail.comXToysBoutique.com12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Stole my money...never sent almost $70 worth of merchandise....charged my card and never answered any emails and they will not answer their phones. Completely FAKE, thieves with only intent is to steal from you! Orlando Internet S&A Sales x toys boutique.com Author: IRving , Texas Credit Card Fraud: X Toys Boutique Internet

Mar 18 2015
X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order X Toys Boutique, S and A Sales took my money, never delivered order Internet x toys boutique S&A Sales Author: Springerville, Arizona Adult Book Stores: X Toys Boutique Internet

Mar 11 2015
S&A Sales llc, X Toys Boutique i ordered my order February 13, received an email saying they received my order, i have not received the package or any emails and its march 11th . when i emailed the email provided,its returned saying their mail box is full and when i call the toll free number provided its been disconnected. Do not order from this company!! wasted money, time and energy!! internet Internet Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: S & A sales llc Internet

Mar 04 2015
Fisher Price Toys Mattel Toys Employs Hate Monger, Supports Harm Of Children, And Violent Harm Of Adults. East Aurora New York
The Truth Is Out There. Author: Tempe, Arizona Baby Products: Fisher Price Toys East Aurora, New York

Mar 02 2015
x toys boutique s and a sales .This company X Toys Boutique web site admin S & A LLC they will rip you off of you money. I order a product went and paid for it. This was order on Feb12 2015 today its March2, 2015 and haven't recieved anything no return phone calls or emails...I have contact approixately 8 time in the last week. This company or web site is a scam. Orlando Internet Author: Dayotna Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: x toys boutique Internet

Mar 01 2015
A puls adult toys i placed an order nd they never sent my order so i called the number nd the phobe was cut off. Florida Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: A puls adult toys Internet

Mar 01 2015
S&A Sales LLC XToysBoutique adult toys Orlando, Florida S&A SALES Author: Alice, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: S&A Sales LLC Internet