Your Search | sweetsylvana, tessie's toys
Approximately 468 Reports Found

Mar 04 2015
Fisher Price Toys Mattel Toys Employs Hate Monger, Supports Harm Of Children, And Violent Harm Of Adults. East Aurora New York
The Truth Is Out There. Author: Tempe, Arizona Baby Products: Fisher Price Toys East Aurora, New York

Mar 02 2015
x toys boutique s and a sales .This company X Toys Boutique web site admin S & A LLC they will rip you off of you money. I order a product went and paid for it. This was order on Feb12 2015 today its March2, 2015 and haven't recieved anything no return phone calls or emails...I have contact approixately 8 time in the last week. This company or web site is a scam. Orlando Internet Author: Dayotna Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: x toys boutique Internet

Mar 01 2015
A puls adult toys i placed an order nd they never sent my order so i called the number nd the phobe was cut off. Florida Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: A puls adult toys Internet

Mar 01 2015
S&A Sales LLC XToysBoutique adult toys Orlando, Florida Author: Alice, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: S&A Sales LLC Internet

Feb 27 2015
X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales Took My Money Sent Nothing Back!!!!!! Author: EVANS, Georgia Sex Shops: X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales

31, Report #1212011

Feb 26 2015
X TOYS BOUTIQUE S A SALES S & A Sales, LLC. Internet USA Phone: 877-938-7483Web: http://www.xtoysboutique.com/Category: On-Line Business SELLS SEX TOYS FOR BRIDAL PARTIES FLORIDA FLORIDA Your order Author: SOUTH RICHMONDHILL, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: X TOYS BOUTIQUE Internet

Feb 24 2015
A Plus Adult Toys ,S&A Sales, Took my money and never received my product! Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Adult Web Sites: A Plus Adult Toys (S&A Sales) Internet

Feb 23 2015
A plus adult toys I placed a order feb 8, 2015 and still havent received my item ----------------c----------------- Internet
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Adult Web Sites: A plus sex toys Internet

Feb 20 2015
S&A Sales x toys boutique Unprofessional and feels like a scam Internet Need order# please Author: Chattaroy, Washington Sex Shops: S&A Sales Internet

35, Report #1203503

Feb 18 2015
World Tech Toys--Hobbytron.com CEO: Kev Kouyoumjian Customer Service Ignoring Me Valencia California
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: World Tech Toys Valencia, California

36, Report #1209367

Feb 16 2015
Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle made a mistake with installing my $1100 purchase and refused to fix in a timely manner while being argumentative and disrespectful. seatte Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Security: Car Toys 12815 Aurora Ave Seattle seatte, Washington

37, Report #1208854

Feb 13 2015
Toys R Us Toysrus.com We bought (2) Toys R Us Gift Cards @ Toysrus.com and the balances were $0. No help from TRU customer service. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

38, Report #1207474

Feb 07 2015
X toys Boutique S & A Sales LLC took but but never shipped no communication Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Sex Shops: X toys Boutique Internet

39, Report #1206540

Feb 03 2015
X Toys Boutique S & A Sales Fraud. Never received merchandise but company charged my bank account. Internet Finally received order Author: Santa Fe, Texas Liars: X Toys Boutique Internet

40, Report #1206026

Feb 02 2015
Big kid toys Napa Ca intimidated, made me fear for my safety napa California Author: Napa, California Motorcycles: Big kid toys Napa Ca napa, California

41, Report #1203551

Jan 22 2015
x toys boutique S&A Sales Sex Shop Orlando Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

42, Report #1202662

Jan 19 2015
SA Sales A+ Adult Toys Was charged for product ct but item was never sent! Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Specialty Stores: SA Sales Internet

43, Report #1201729

Jan 14 2015
h20 bolt rip off, scam wireless toys Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Internet Fraud: h20 bolt Nationwide

44, Report #1200828

Jan 11 2015
s n a sales a plus adult toys I purchased an item for this company and never received my item florida Internet Order from there also Author: colton, California Adult Care Facilities: s n a sales a plus adult toys Internet

45, Report #1200822

Jan 10 2015
Jms Toys JMS Toys Scam on eCRATER Internet Author: Dix Hills, New York Television Parts & Services: Jms Toys Internet

46, Report #1200810

Jan 10 2015
Yulo Toys Inc. does not deliver items they claim are in stock and ready to ship Phoenix Internet/AZ Same company - New name MyDeli ,mydeli.us Author: Mesa, Arizona Food Stores: Yulo Toys Inc. Internet

47, Report #1200414

Jan 09 2015
S and A Sales A Plus Toys On December 13, 2014, I placed an order for a product from this company online. I also paid for express delivery of shipment, my credit card was deducted the amount, and I received an order number for product. Email from company stated that I would receive an email when shipment is sent out so I can track item. I've made several attempts to contact this company by phone, only to get a voicemail each and every time. I've left my name and number but noone replies back. I also sent an email to company using email address that was provided. I do believe that this company is bogus, and should be punished for taking people's money for products ordered but we never receive product. This is not right at all. Internet Need order# please to assit you Author: Kosciusko, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: S and A Sales Internet

48, Report #1199333

Jan 04 2015
aplus adult toys i ordered my item n i only recieved an order number from there own inventory but i never recieved it in the mail. i even paid an extra 8 Dollars For It To arravie within 2 - 4days i ordered my package on 12/23/14 todays date is 1-4-15 orlando Internet Author: colton, California Adult Care Facilities: aplus adult toys Internet

49, Report #1197283

Dec 23 2014
A Plus Adult Toys x toys boutique Took My money and never delivered the product ordered Lake Mary Florida I have also yet failed to hear or receive from them Author: Auberry, California Sex Shops: A Plus Adult Toys Internet

50, Report #1196625

Dec 19 2014
Toys R Us Toys R Us tells you toy in stock to tell you after its too late it will be after Christmas before they get back in stock Nationwide Author: PG , Virginia Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide