Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

swift transportation

Showing 1-25 of 2,201 Found Reports For more specific results for "swift transportation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 21 2017
BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Sandblasted my truck! Kingston Oklahoma
Author: , Oklahoma Liars: BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Kingston, Oklahoma

Feb 16 2017
Swift Transportation Non Compliant Greer South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Swift Transportation Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Total Logistics & Warehousing Paul Finkley, Special Projects Logistics Transportation Manager Rip-off internet Internet Author: kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Total Logistics & Warehousing Internet

Feb 14 2017
Diversified Transportation Inc Chrissy Alvarez Smith and Dianne M Sholl Described herself as patriotic and Dad were Captain in U.S.Army Laveen Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Trucking Companies: Diversified Transportation Inc Laveen, Arizona

Feb 07 2017
Logisticare Medicaid Transportation Constant denial of medical nessecity form, despite total compliance and professional intervention New York City New York Author: Bronx, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: Logisticare Medicaid Transportation New York

Jan 30 2017
Arnold Transportation Truck Driver Grand Prairie Texas Author: Livingston, Texas Trucking Companies: Arnold Transportation Grand Prairie, Texas

Jan 29 2017
NORTH STAR TRUCKING Owner: Mark Thompson USDOT # 2094041MC# 730485Manager Jim Morris. 830-285-09372029 Junction Hwy Kerrville, Texas 78028 Warning If you are a Business or an Individual wanting to start working with this company (North Star Trucking). Bountiful; Kerrville San Antonio and Three Rivers Utah; Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Local Transportation: NORTH STAR TRUCKING Bountiful, Utah

Jan 25 2017
Rentalcars.com Economy Rental Agency, Orlando, FL Left a party of 6 stranded at the Orlando International Airport without transportation!! Orlando Florida Trying to get reimbursement Author: Westminster, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Rentalcars.com Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Tradition Transportation Doesn't give you pay check Indiana Author: Hialeah , Florida Travel Services: Tradition Transportation indiana

Jan 23 2017
Broker brothers logistics Broker bros. Broker brothers transportation Liars Red oak texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Broker brothers logistics Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W RENTAL CAR LOCATION HIDDEN FEES LIE WHEN RENT A CAR BECAUSE OF THE NAME AND RELIGION CHICAGO Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Local Transportation: ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W CHICAGO, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
US FreightWays Logitics Stolen escrow Money $$$$$$ Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Local Transportation: US FreightWays Logitics Elk Grove Village , Illinois

Jan 15 2017
Bostons Best Transportation William ( Bill ) Higgins Non payment of 56 hours worked. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Milton , Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Bostons Best Transportation Weymouth , Massachusetts

Jan 10 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Misrepresentation, failure to deliver, and unwarrented price raising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
The Transportation Firm I quit the firm because they did not pay me 1,700 dollars that they owed me. southaven Mississippi Author: Henryville, Pennsylvania Liars: The Transportation Firm southaven, Mississippi

Jan 04 2017
swift transportation DUE TO FALSE ACCUSATION I WAS FIRED WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING PHOENIX AZ PHOENIX AZ. Author: Springfield, Missouri Work Place Bullies: swift transportation Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Metro Transportation inc. not assisting visually impaired properly Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Taxi Cabs: Metro Transportation inc. Columbus, Ohio

Dec 31 2016
South Carolina Legal Services Belittled me for not being financial able to provide expensive and complicated copies if videos, photos, USDA Rural Development Laws and Handbooks like 3560 regulations in 515 properties and Housing and Urban Development Handbook laws including 42 properties and Section 8. Belittled me for not having transportation and even inferring that I should have friends or neighbors that can provide transportation to excessive court hearings long distances away. Conway South Carolina Author: Columbua, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: South Carolina Legal Services Conway, South Carolina

Dec 29 2016
Equity Transportation Junk Equipment Walker Michigan Author: Saipan, Florida Trucking Companies: Equity Transportation Walker, Michigan