Your Search | sydney so sweet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 18 2017
Great Direction - Scott Moore Scott Moore http://prpforhairloss.com.auhttp://greatmassages.com.auhttp://drhair.com.au Unregistered, not coucil approved clinic Sydney Nationwide Author: Rhodes, Alabama Clinics: Great Direction - Scott Moore Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wang Gang Uses websites www.sshomes.com.au & www.intuoz.com.au Shanghai Internet Author: SYDNEY, Other Clothing Stores: Wang

Jan 16 2017
NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal;NCAT www.ncat.nsw.gov.au, NCAT, NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal AKA NSW GOVT endorse leftist mafia corrupt government department;worst example of waste of tax payer money ever Sydney Nationwide Author: Nationwide Legal Services: NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal;NCAT Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Serum ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream,AgelessVitamin C Serum ONLY $11 TO TRY - SO FAR HAS COST OVER $356 Mfg in Sana Ana CA. Author: Warrior, Alabama Eye Care: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hunter Bailey O'Connor Marketing PYRAMID SCHEME TRICK YOUNG GRADUATES INTO BELIEVING THIS IS A MARKETING JOB Syndey, Brisbane, Melbourne Nationwide Author: Sydney, Alabama Sales People: Hunter Bailey Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Sweet Pauls's Pods Paula Baldwin Took the money, didn't ship the product, ignored all emails Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Arts & Crafts Stores: Sweet Pauls's Pods Internet

Jan 11 2017
Amerigas Tank Rental Fee Harriburg Pennsylvania So the REAL... Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Employers: Amerigas Harriburg, Pennsylvania