Your Search | sydney so sweet

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 21 2014
yolo cafe its a bar I love going outt and being social so I decided to go there im just a hardworking college student who that loves a good party the owner and his daughter are very rude. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: yolo cafe Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 17 2014
Lisa L Heiple Chatfield , Vaught, Pierce, Husky Worst realtor on the planet! Does not put property on MLS so she can be buying and selling agent. Tricks you into signing documents that you would NEVER agree to! Has most of her sales go bad because of unethical practices. Cares only about her commission and could care less what happens to the client. Happy Valley Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lisa L Heiple Happy Valley, Oregon

Oct 16 2014
MAZUMA CREDIT UNION CEO BRANDON MICHAELS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO JOIN AN OPT-IN PROGRAM SO THEY CAN CHARGE FEES KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Banks: MAZUMA CREDIT UNION KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Oct 16 2014
Blzzard White Bellaathome They charged your bank account a couple days after sending you the so-called trial period products.  Reno, Nevada Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Dental Services: Blzzard White Internet

Oct 16 2014
Professor Charles Porterfield and the so called airr_association of independant readers an rootworkers DEFRAUDED ME OF 3000 DOLLARS AND HEXED MY MARRIAGE Denton, Texas
Author: San Diego, California Astrologers & Psychics: Professor Charles Porterfield Denton, Texas

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 16 2014
Kel Attorneys Florida Candice Mountz they lure you into believing they can and will be there. So disorganized you never know who is an attorney or just a common paralegal. they took my money in May 2014 and then proceeded to tell me Sept. they can not help me in addition no refund at all or statement of time spent on my case or who the attorney was.I also paid $330.00 for a petition that was never filed and can't get that money back either??? Orlando Florida Author: Bunnell, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Kel Attorneys Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2014
Bailey's Comfort Services Bailey's Appliance & Air Bailey's Appliance & Air, Bailey's Comfort Services1068A Franke Industrial BoulevardAugusta, Georgia Home Warranty Fraud at it's Worst - Estimate that is over inflated so they get paid NOW. Augusta Georgia Author: Aiken, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Bailey's Comfort Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
www.Hotwire.com Hotwire travel deals Amy Monfils Hotwire's ad claims a 50-80 % reduction of hotel room rates. They did not disclose the name of the hotel until after booking- when I verified the rates I found I actually paid MORE through Hotwire than had I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami directly for these dates. Once I called Hotewire to complain they said the medium 50-80 % is baed on comparable hotels. When I asked for what comparable hotels they use to base this on, the refused to disclose this. Hotwire rips you off and then covers its tracks that by booking you agreed to teh Terms and can not cancel. Whe4n yu can show that you got a rotten deal and that they lied to you about the rate reduction they cover their tracks that this is based on a mdedium rate of comparable hotels but they refuse to say what hotels they use as their comparables! SO this way they defraud the consumer and refuse to allow for a cancellation or a refund! I spoke to several of their supervisors including Amy Monfils' office and they all repeat the same fraud. Hotwire itinerary 5502233205 San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: www.Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Oct 14 2014
Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Dr. Bryan J. Wasserman is an okay doctor - not great, but okay. He's actually so full of himself that he can be very irritating. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Emergency Services: Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Amazing Jobs Eder Carlos Correa Master scam artist, liar, thief, underhanded so-call business man, criminal enterprise Cary North Carolina Author: anytown, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Amazing Jobs Cary, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Big Dawg's Sandwiches Brian Manere Brian Manere, owner, llies about everything from his ownership, to the quality of food, to his concern for restaurant guests. He lies about his so-called injuries in hopes of sympathey, and as a way of gaining power, and disability checks from his former employer, CBS. Woodland Park Colorado Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Deli's: Big Dawg's Sandwiches Woodland Park, Colorado

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 13 2014
complete media event we paid a large amount of money for a wedding package , and the photogropher he contracted with came up with very bad photos, not centered, no pictures of the bride with her immediate family such as her parents and her sister none what so ever. resolution offered to take a family picture to use for christmas cards or a family photo fort lauderdale florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Photography: Complete Media Event Fort Lauderdale, Florida

composer