SYDNEY SO SWEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sydney so sweet
There may be more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Showing 1-25 of 21,901 Found Reports For more specific results for "sydney so sweet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 26 2017
Priceline.com Company offered to amend ticket but failed to do so. Norwalk, Connecticut
Author: Dublin, Virginia Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk,, Connecticut

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
Massage by Fern Prostitutes disguised as Masseurs Broadbeach Queensland Author: Sydney, Alabama Massage Parlor: Massage by Fern Internet

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
stamps.com 15.99 charged without knowledge like so many others Internet Author: Washington United States Post Office: stamps.com Internet

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Great Western Building Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western Building Systems, LLC is dedicated to providing customers with the best product, the best customer service, and an unparalleled lifetime guarantee on its buildings. Great Western Building Systems designs their buildings to meet better quality requirements than the industry standard so that customers can feel confident that their buildings will last for years to come.  Great Western Building Systems’ customers are provided a dedicated account manager to assist them with their project from conception to completion. Great Western Building Systems’ customers depend on the years of experience and knowledge their team brings to projects and dreams.  Committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that assures them of complete satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
Musiciansfriend This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension Musciansfriend my a*s Usa Internet
Author: Cantley, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Musiciansfriend Internet

May 24 2017
Abyss by Abby abyssbyabby.co They say that you can return but you cannot return Sydney, Austrailia Internet
Author: Armonk, New York On-Line Stores: Abyss by Abby Internet

May 24 2017
pctechclinic Created false issues on my computer to solicit their lifetime service (turned out to be not so lifetime) Outside US Internet Author: Valley Glen, California Computer Service & Repair: pctechclinic Internet

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
HhGreggg purchade refrigerator from hhgregg, on delivery refrig was damage so deluvery took it back and having a hard time getting my refund of 1473.10  Nationwide Author: Hudson, Ohio Specialty Stores: HhGreggg Nationwide

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
USA Nursery USA Nursery Internet Fraud - Took my money never sent my trees -won't return emails. Mailbox always full so you cannot leave a message and NO one ever answers Woodbury, CT Author: Pilot Mountain, North Carolina Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet